Pages:
Author

Topic: Best coin for 2018 that is very cheap now? - page 2. (Read 21129 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 10
September 04, 2018, 03:56:55 PM
XSPEC next Monero!
Buy and HOLD! Wink
in any case These coins are included in the Top Ten ranking on the coin Market. and if you take into account the fact that you need to invest in several projects, then in addition to Bitcoin and the etherium, you can invest your funds and your examples.
Activity: 183
Merit: 0
September 04, 2018, 01:24:23 PM
XSPEC next Monero!
Buy and HOLD! Wink
Activity: 39
September 04, 2018, 03:32:04 AM
In my portfolio, I consider XSPEC the most undervalued coin. PoS privacy coin soon with stealth staking with a new dev team finally with a solid project funding, an updated white paper and roadmap. From the development side, the project finally gets the right amount of attention that it deserves, and I believe it will soon become popular on the markets as well. Read this first to learn about the project: https://www.coindesk.com/stealth-staking-privacy-coin-plan-mask-proof-of-stake/.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
September 03, 2018, 06:30:29 PM
Now on the market a lot of cheap coins that are not appreciated ! I would buy now ETH, STR , ADA.
Etherum is still very cheap if we compare this price to last months, for me investment in this coin even small amount could give us Chance to get a lot in future.
It's better now that we invest in ethereum,
especially now the price is cheap so this is the right time to buy it,
but somehow it all depends on the personal decision of each
Activity: 55
September 03, 2018, 04:47:32 PM
Spectrecoin (XSPEC) is an excellent low cap, inexpensive privacy coin with an awesome community, an experienced Dev Team, a whitepaper and an updated roadmap. All the groundwork is laid for XSPEC to grow exponentially, not only in price but also adoption.

With the next crypto bull market on the horizon Spectrecoin is poised to be a leader in its category.

Go to https://spectreproject.io today and see for yourself all the benefits of owning this coin.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
September 03, 2018, 04:44:35 PM
Now on the market a lot of cheap coins that are not appreciated ! I would buy now ETH, STR , ADA.
Etherum is still very cheap if we compare this price to last months, for me investment in this coin even small amount could give us Chance to get a lot in future.
Activity: 159
Merit: 1
September 03, 2018, 04:23:11 PM
SONM is very undervalued
Agreed, been considering buying some more at these prices.

Spectrecoin (xspec) is another that is very undervalued, I just can’t get enough fiat to top up  Sad check it out though by doing your own research
But both coin have a good portion of risk in their investment. They can give a good profit as easy as a big losses. If you make very risky portfolio these coins are not a bad choices

All crypto is a risk so to speak. I remember reading the threads about monero being a scam and shicoin a year or so ago  Cheesy
Activity: 184
September 03, 2018, 12:58:34 PM
In your personal opinion, what's the cheapest coin or token with the best fundamentals to hold in 2018?

cheers!
Many of the coins are very cheap after experiencing a downward trend since the beginning of the year. But for now, I will focus on ETH. It's got the perfect price for speculation and holding them. I hope to see - ETH boom at the end of the year just like the 2017 cycle.
Activity: 700
September 03, 2018, 12:52:56 PM
In your personal opinion, what's the cheapest coin or token with the best fundamentals to hold in 2018?

cheers!
In my opinion, I will suggest
ethereum
NEO
LTC
EOS
waves
ADA
cardano or ripple as the very good altcoins to hold in 2018.
Activity: 700
September 03, 2018, 12:25:57 PM
In this market all cryptocurrencies seem very cheap. Butright now I look through such cryptocurrencies as Holo, Ontology, Fantom, Zilliqa, Fantom, XLM. I will think about buying them in the middle of the next year.
Activity: 104
September 03, 2018, 11:02:06 AM
Moй выбop:
 B XML - https://www.stellar.org
PUNDI X - https://pundix.com/
 XSPEC - https://spectreproject.io/
Кoнeчнo жe пocлe изyчeния, чтo и вaм coвeтyю. Удaчныx инвecтиций!
Activity: 56
September 03, 2018, 09:46:34 AM
SONM is very undervalued

Spectrecoin (xspec) is another that is very undervalued, I just can’t get enough fiat to top up  Sad check it out though by doing your own research

Some people are already posted about Spectrecoin (XSPEC) in other threads

But my view on this is that

In order to win the arms race with 1890 other crypto projects

a project must have USP (unique selling proposition)

More beneficial for the initial investor is to get entered in such a project at a very low mcap for maximum potential gains (penny stocks)

One of those super undervalued projects is Spectrecoin

Do your own research to understand why, but main reason is a possibility of staking while staying completely anonymous receiving anonymous stakes - new Stealth Staking algo or Proof-of-Stealth

P.S.
And btw it has alread been hitting ATH of 5-6 dollars per coin, while now as you ve asked sub 0,5$
So now is the time if anything to turn a "penny stock into something huge"
Activity: 812
September 03, 2018, 12:56:08 AM
In my opinion this is Coinvest. This is a very promising project, in September there will be a beta, the market capitalization of the project is 1.5 kk $. I think it's worth the investment.
Activity: 168
September 03, 2018, 12:31:02 AM
Since the price of bitcoins and ethereal is not great, I think it's better to buy this crypt and wait for its growth. This is called a long-term investment. After a certain time, you will have many X-Files.
Activity: 252
September 02, 2018, 11:21:51 PM
you can buy a lot of good coins now and the price is really low now. I would suggest you buy Dent and pundi x coin. both coins have huge demand and both are working product.
dent: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dent/
Npxs: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/pundi-x/
I am trying to hold more and more those coin and I think those coin would make me rich soon.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
September 02, 2018, 10:19:22 PM
There are a lots of them now. There is EOS, Cardano, Wanchain, Kucoin and many more. This is the ultimate dream for people who have did not have the opportunity to buy them in dirtcheap value but if you get affected by the negative sentiments then they will lose another once in a lifetime opportunity again.
Activity: 59
September 02, 2018, 08:39:00 PM
I agree with many choices on here. I think Nano, basic attention token, Spectrecoin, Stellar and Ox are worth looking into at these prices. My portfolio includes coins inside the top 100 and outside the top 100.
Activity: 210
September 02, 2018, 02:44:22 PM
I think that the coin Stratis can show itself very well. I see great potential in it. Now its price is very low and it is worth to look at it
phm
Activity: 378
Merit: 110
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
September 02, 2018, 02:30:20 PM
SONM is very undervalued

But both coin have a good portion of risk in their investment. They can give a good profit as easy as a big losses. If you make very risky portfolio these coins are not a bad choices
Activity: 1204
Merit: 104
September 02, 2018, 02:11:27 PM
I'd like to mention the project pundy X, which brought very good income not only to the team, but also the hunter for the Bounty. In any case, lucky even investors who bought coins on time ico companies with certain bonuses.
Pages:
Jump to: