Pages:
Author

Topic: Best coin for 2018 that is very cheap now? - page 5. (Read 21129 times)

Activity: 176
Merit: 10
MeVu
Ethereum of course, NEO, XRP, Verge, even EOS, they all seem very cheap to me right now in a view of future development of the price. It's a chance to have big profit in a few years.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I would say NEO is at a steal now, will be a 300 dollars coin by year end
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
I believe presently, it is good to buy from the top 10coin in the crypto community because their price is now low but if you decide to but coin with small amount, you can buy waves, tronx, Neo, EOS, and stratis.
Activity: 1463
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
im waves coin, Because even waves is not very cheap price its good to buy because its cheap price. And its look like ethereum the price is cheap and after few years it will become hundreds dollars price. I hope it will happen so those people have waves coin in their wallet earn a lot of profit
Good thinking, for me waves is also a nice target and it could lead to nice profits, waves will be going up when market will recover and our incomes are connected to it.
Activity: 51
 if in my opinion siacoin one of his has a high potential to judge next year by providing space
  which can beat the cloud storage provided by, goegle and microsoft. and also invest in the IOTA system and even though Monero has already reached $ 8000. and today I am more confident I can still ride the coin price, but we must always read and understand and thoroughly before we follow the project.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
im waves coin, Because even waves is not very cheap price its good to buy because its cheap price. And its look like ethereum the price is cheap and after few years it will become hundreds dollars price. I hope it will happen so those people have waves coin in their wallet earn a lot of profit
Activity: 70
If I had to choose a project to invest I would put my trust in the Universa. This project is really huge, so unbelievable! Universa recently signed an agreement with Novotrans to digitize and blockchatize Novotans logistics business. Token transportation cargo, track digital car history and smart contract for cargo.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
I invest in coins with the highest capitalization, but with great prospects. My coins are the ICX WAN

What do you think of Bitcoin Cash? It has high cap.

Bitcoin Cash is not cheap, man. I suppose there are many good tokens under a dollar that will gain very soon. take, for instance, Gladius, TRON, Cardano.
and you can also offer such coins XYO and PundiX. although today it is very difficult to make a choice, especially if the market is in poor condition. because of this in the future coins can behave differently.
Activity: 490
I invest in coins with the highest capitalization, but with great prospects. My coins are the ICX WAN

What do you think of Bitcoin Cash? It has high cap.

Bitcoin Cash is not cheap, man. I suppose there are many good tokens under a dollar that will gain very soon. take, for instance, Gladius, TRON, Cardano.
Activity: 434
There is monetha, boscoin and powerledger that are terribly right now. They ain't the best but they are still relevant so you could still make profits with them. The best like EOS and Vechain are still expensive for me so it's hard to find cheap with those kinds of altcoins.
Activity: 420
Neo Tron and Ios all these coins are very cheap now and these coins have the potential for growth and their development team are robust in developments
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
In Binance we trust!
Experty is 0.3x from ICO price but they have launched their product on June, 30 on Kovan testnet. You can test their Dap now and it will be live on Etherium mainnet during 90 days - so EXY price will be grow up because they have good working product offering paid anonymous crypto calls for mass adoption.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
Ncash is an excellent option for investing. it is very cheap and has great growth prospects. I think it's worth paying attention to!
Activity: 178
Merit: 12
Tezos, Komodo, Binance Coin, NEO or Decred
Activity: 336
I would very much like to name such a project as pundiX, because it is one of the best in 2018. It is thanks to this project that I managed to realize my dreams regarding personal property. I am very grateful to the team and everyone who participated in this project.
Activity: 102
Top 10 coins on CoinMarketCap except Ripple, are the best coins and it is in them and you need to invest. Divide your budget into all 10 coins and invest.
Activity: 98
Sonder is cheapest now, just 0.00007 eth per one SNR, but some people talks, that its gonna be listed on Binance soon
Activity: 126
i think that it is a little bit difficult to predict wich coin is going to be the best one, but one of my favourite picks are Dragonchain and Elixir, both are very good cheap coins
Activity: 602
I believe Ethereum will be the best altcoin in 2018 and its price is also very cheap. At present Ethereum prices fluctuate around $ 504 and begin to show signs of bullish, if we want to make a profit then buy now before it's too late. With potential and strength, I believe Ethereum will overcome this difficult period and grow strongly, possibly by the end of this year Ethereum will return to $ 1,200 and stabilize around this price.

I also do not mind seeing the etherium at the price of 1200 dollars. But those nematodes today are not alone predictions Do not come true, but the market is again falling again. I can not understand whether this is an artificial manipulation or is there really a drop in interest in the crypto currency?
Activity: 141
$AIQ on Frei exchange is super cheap now. Undervalued lowcap GEM. Will be HUGE bc of AI (;
Pages:
Jump to: