Pages:
Author

Topic: Best coin for 2018 that is very cheap now? - page 9. (Read 21129 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 10
My choice is NEO because already it is a very undervalued coin in the market and recently we have some major project are being launched under this NEO blockchain and future of NEO seems to be very interesting and NEO tendency to increase it's price more than 1000$.
Activity: 90
Merit: 0
However, while the total market cap of all virtual currencies rose up by 30 percent week-on-week, Ripple’s XRP has outpaced the notable recovery recently achieved. XRP initially had a disastrous start at the turn of this year, dropping by 77.77 percent during the first quarter. As of April 1, the token had already dropped by 87.86 percent which was a number that made it record the worst performance of the top 5 as at that time.
Activity: 630
Merit: 172
two cheap coins for this year are elixir and rebellious, both have great potential.
Activity: 329
Merit: 10
https://eloncity.io/
I would invest in Ripple, because behind it is a serious business, and the price has not reached its limit yet. I would also draw attention to ICON. I think that the coin is waiting for growth until the end of the year.
Activity: 49
The best altcoin for 2018 will be blockport (BPT). Low market cap, superb team, solid product, will be better and easier to use than coinbase!
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
From expertise developer network came to know that cardano has the high potential to grow much in value and reach bigger price. In specific the development of the respective altcoin is complete for a single layer and the second layer for enhanced security and other functionalities were yet to be developed. When it gets completed the value will peak high.
Activity: 40
SpeedCash (SCS). 450000 supply, below 500000 marketcap. low fees + fast
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
In your personal opinion, what's the cheapest coin or token with the best fundamentals to hold in 2018?

cheers!
I believe Ethereum will be the best altcoin in 2018 and its price is also very cheap. At present Ethereum prices fluctuate around $ 504 and begin to show signs of bullish, if we want to make a profit then buy now before it's too late. With potential and strength, I believe Ethereum will overcome this difficult period and grow strongly, possibly by the end of this year Ethereum will return to $ 1,200 and stabilize around this price.

Activity: 1260
Merit: 115
BiblePay (BBP)
- 10% mined coins always go to Charity (already sponsoring 200+ Orphans monthly)  
- ASIC-Resistant like Vertcoin/Groestlcoin (CPU Mining Only)  
- fork of DASH (Masternode Governance, Proposals & Voting), 10% Monthly Budget for IT/PR/P2P Live  
- Proof of BibleHash (POBh) algorithm, All Nodes are Full Nodes  
- Ranked #145 in Code Commits

Launched July 23rd 2017, Market Cap $1-2 million, $0.003 per BBP
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/biblepay-10-to-orphan-charity-randomx-mining-sanctuaries-masternodes-2388064

38% of BiblePay coins are rewarded to Healing and Curing with Distributed Computing  [Contributing CPU Cycles to Science Research]
- Rosetta@home (Cancer, AIDS/HIV, Malaria, Alzheimer’s)
- World Community Grid (Cancer, AIDS, Zika, Tuberculosis, Clean Energy, Ebola)
Activity: 58
In my opinion Plutus with their Pluton tokens have a ridiculous low marketcap right now. Only 8.8 million

The company is like tenx/Monaco but with way better features. Like a decentralised exchange and ‘tap and pay’. Debitcards are being distributed now and the media campaign is about to start. As well as new exchanges. They are negotiating with the bigger exchanges and i think it won’t take long for the will get listed there.

This is a message by a Plutus crew member today in the Plutus  Telegram group:
“Hi Bob and Don thanks  for your message, so just a heads up - we have starting our marketing push, I join the business four weeks ago and so far; we have launched google display ads, Reddit campaigns, sponsored at consensus, sponsored at the  finnovate  summit, arranging a press event and this week we had a articles published by verdict - which was post on telegram yesterday and we have loads more come, the process of creating a effective marketing campaign needs planning, just wanted to reassure you, our marketing activities and partnerships that are set to come will hopefully make you proud and position us strongly in market. Thanks Pete”

If you talk about hidden gems,well, this is the one.

plutus.it
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
In your personal opinion, what's the cheapest coin or token with the best fundamentals to hold in 2018?

cheers!
All altcoin are very low priced, the best we need to do if we want to have a profit is to buy and hold the valuable altcoin. I think we should buy altcoin in the top 10 coinmarketcap like NEO, EOS, Litecoin, or Ethereum, these are the best altcoins on the market, and their prices are now very cheap. I believe that by the end of this year the price of altcoin will increase
legendary
Activity: 3640
Merit: 1209

cheers!

The best altcoin is one that is involved in serious projects and has a strong team. Of course, it's neo, stellar, cardano, throne, etc. In the long term, we need reliable and coins for investments, not a flash in the pan, despite they rise sharply in price sometimes.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
This is for for you.read and do the math and research...
Hi all.3 coins you should definitely consider buying.
1.unify
2.rupx
3.POStoken
All of these coins are under 0.2 $(they were +1$ before)
and now very cheap with low max supply !!!.so if you buy 10-50k of these coins they can be worth more than 50k$ by the end of the year.
All of them are POS.good communities and upcoming features and new exchanges soon to be added.
Read about them,do the math.and think about it.good luck

Activity: 1
Hi All.  Free 20000 MTC just go to the website sign up for yourself an account and follow the steps to receive this free 20000 MTC I want to present you a life going fair distribution of Marinecoin, MTC. It is 500% faster than bitcoin and can handle up to 3500 transactions per second and zero fees.s on its block chain. Marine coin is much faster. When it comes to commerce you want fast, accuracy and security against hackers. Marinecoin is building a community of over twenty thousand 20000 people who initially show proof of promotion.  This time tested coin it is offering lower fees and faster transaction times than other block chains.Details: marineco.in
Activity: 182

cheers!

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.
I was asking myself what to do when cryptocurrency goes down and found out that the most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on exchanges right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"
It is a good time to buy some more aeon in the BTC pair right now because it saw a dip and it is a great fork of Monero that just focused on the mobile market. I think it will be huge one day.
Activity: 406
As of now most of the coins are very cheap and you can buy any potential coin at this point to get some better profit. As the simple rule says, buy when price is down and sell when price is up. Current situation in crypto currency market is the best opportunity for investors who is going to invest either long or short term.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Chikuntv
$waves has a lot of room to grow
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Universa. That's my tip for 2018. A super blockchain will come. and the course is still ok to buy. This will be a great success in 2018 and 2019
Activity: 490
The cryptocurrency market has fallen sharply, so all altcoin are cheap. Here is your chance to buy altcoin, select the potential and valuable altcoin, preferably in the top 20 coinmarketcap. I recommend buying ethereum or litecoin because these are very promising altcoin, I believe that their prices will go up later this year.
Pages:
Jump to: