Pages:
Author

Topic: Best coin for 2018 that is very cheap now? - page 8. (Read 21129 times)

Activity: 283
Merit: 5
oyster pearl
oyster shell
colx
sonm
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
check FundToken ("FUNDZ")
Activity: 138
I believe in SCS tokens, low supply and huge perspectives
Activity: 20
Eth 100%, I've also been reading about mtx and pkt that are cheap too, but wouldn't say for certain if you should get them
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Different can be of different choices here, but my choice is to choose Etherium, it has more chances that its price will increasing more and more and it can even boost in 2018. Therefore i think the best choice here can be to choose Etherium as compare to any other atlcoin.
Activity: 111
The new token is almost always cheap, so you can try to invest it. But before investing, read their white paper carefully.
Activity: 25
For me OST has a great long term potential.
Activity: 31
Masari for sure. Already up to 500% in the last 30 days, sitting around 1$ on Southxechange and TradeOgre.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2159114.160
Activity: 756
Merit: 520
hoi hoi hoi ...
Now, May 2018. What about the coins you bought in 2017?
which coin you bought cheaply in 2017?
Have you sold it now? or still waiting to fly again in 2019?
if your prediction is right then you are rich now. Cheesy
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
I think a good coin to purchase now is Apex or Matrix ai. Both coins have big news ahead, so their price will increase significantly.
Activity: 434
Merit: 175
in my personal opinion these are the token and coin worth hold this year :

coin with its own blockchain :
1. NEO : still underprice if we compare it to ethereum
2. Monero : as the best privacy coin so far it is use everywhere even in darknet under $300 is still undervalue and worth hold my valuation on this is arround $400
3. ethereum : facing the big upgraded to hybrid will create a fomo and it will boost the market.

token on top of ethereum network :
1. atlant : underdog and the most underrated token on real estate niche, test net has been launched and it is near to mainnet launch. coin supply only 54 million dollar and if it will goes only top 150 it will makes atl $2 valuation.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
www.daxico.com
I have with me these alternate coins in my portfolio for a while now and i am optimistically hodling them for a year or two. These are the alt coins that i got from bounty campaigns like: snovio, wepower, debitum, and signal.
Activity: 140
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
CHEERS
REN and PRL are the once that i am betting big for this quarter.

Activity: 224
Merit: 2
I have a coin I would recommend to you if you want to keep the cheapest money INS have nice hopes for the future
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
I believe that in 2018 there will be a lot of coins that can bring you a good profit. You can just choose several from the top 100 on the coinmarketcap with low capitalization
Activity: 196
In your personal opinion, what's the cheapest coin or token with the best fundamentals to hold in 2018?

cheers!

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found a hidden GEM called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are already trading on some exchanges, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058
Activity: 32
I like XLM below 0,35 USD
Activity: 392
Merit: 263
Almost everything is cheap right now. I would put my money into Waves, Stratis, Golem, and almost any coin in the top 100 won't let you down. But do your research, front and back before putting a dime into anything.

Nah man some are overrated
Activity: 105
If I had a lot of money, I would invest at least half of my money to invest in ETH, and I would have liked him since I came into contact with cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: