Pages:
Author

Topic: Best competitors to Ethereum? - page 36. (Read 11171 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
November 05, 2018, 05:40:02 AM
I think wave coin is a considerable competitor in the calculation, because the project and the existing feature in the coin wave is a feature improvement that is in ethereum
brand new
November 05, 2018, 05:11:58 AM
no i disagree with what you say. I am more amenable to waves, because waves have almost the same technology. only, eth is more popular and more often used for ico wallet. both have smart contracts.
Activity: 9
November 05, 2018, 07:17:30 AM
Bets competitors to eth is btc .
Activity: 7
November 05, 2018, 07:02:59 AM
Here Is My Opinion:
November 05, 2018, 07:01:52 AM
XLM And XRP= Has A Lot Of Partnership,Also A Token Platform,Good Developer,Low Fee,Fast Transaction,Good Community,Built-In DEX
Activity: 387
Merit: 11
November 05, 2018, 06:47:50 AM
I don't think that Cardano or IOTA can be a competitor of Ethereum. In my opinion, only Neo has got the potential to match Ethereum in future, as it is already called Chinese Ethereum.
brand new
November 05, 2018, 06:02:13 AM
It seems to me that EOS has a chance to become one of the strongest competitors for ETH. A new and actively developing project, with an excellent team of developers and good scalability.
Activity: 7
November 05, 2018, 06:39:25 AM
I think wave coin is a considerable competitor in the calculation, because the project and the existing feature in the coin wave is a feature improvement that is in ethereum
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
November 05, 2018, 06:32:22 AM
The real competitor for ethereum in 2019 is NEO and EOS, i think only both of them has really big potential to challange ethereum in the future. Especially NEO because NEO can handle about 10k transactions/seconds and Ethereum blockchain currently only supports around 15 transactions/seconds. Most peoples name NEO is "Chinese Ethereum"
brand new
November 05, 2018, 04:13:05 AM
It seems to me that the most promising coins at the moment are NEO, Tron and Omni. They have prospects, but so far the situation on the market is very tense.
Activity: 1039
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
November 05, 2018, 06:10:08 AM
Which are the best competitors to Ethereum, and why do you think so?

(I know on top of my head that Cardano and IOTA try to challenge Ethereum,
although they still haven't proved much from my understanding?)

at this moment cardano, eos and neo is the best competitors of ethereum
but maybe in my opinion a great project will born and replacing ethereum as the best altcoins in the near time  Wink
November 05, 2018, 05:38:07 AM
For Ethereum, I don't see any competitors at all. He himself is a competitor for everyone, including bitcoin!  I think that Ethereum will live on! This is a unique currency!
Activity: 20
November 05, 2018, 05:26:25 AM
I honestly wish there was a decent one. EOS is way too sketchy for my liking and is DPOS and Cardano has a solid direction but I feel their leadership is very sketchy too. NEO is just seems a bit too heavily manipulated by the Chinese Government.
brand new
November 05, 2018, 03:57:10 AM
I know that you can use several programming languages, but besides of this, what do NEO bring to the table?
Activity: 251
Merit: 6
November 05, 2018, 05:21:46 AM
I think the best competitor to Ethereum is EOS. EOS is also a dapps blockchain platform like Ethereum and even that EOS offers more advantages. The steps to create a dapp on EOS is much easier than on Ethereum. Further more, EOS hold a VC funds for investing in new startups that want to run their projects on EOS blockchain, this helps attract more projects to join EOS dapp platform why Ethereum doesn't have this.
Activity: 8
November 05, 2018, 05:07:33 AM
Privacy Coin Couldn't beat ETH I Think
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
November 05, 2018, 04:57:25 AM
After reading most comment here, I see a lot of people talking about EOS, ADA, TRON and etc. But i think a one coin will respect to challenge Ethereum and others in the smart contract world is Credits (CS). This will be massive as soon as they finally launch their full platform. The team are really working hard to develop a better platform that will compete with others.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
November 05, 2018, 04:39:13 AM
NEO is often called the Chinese Ethereum, and it is not in vain, because these two sites provide very similar functionality.
NEO is indeed a good coin except to compete with Ethereum. I think it's not strong enough. I think Ripple is the closest altcoin to Ethereum.

but if for the future I think the NEO will develop further and it will likely be the best altcoin only if for now Riplle is more suitable to become an Ethereum competitor
November 05, 2018, 04:31:35 AM
NEO is often called the Chinese Ethereum, and it is not in vain, because these two sites provide very similar functionality.
Activity: 4
November 05, 2018, 03:33:08 AM
Personally,I think the best competitor for ethereum is NEO because it is more advanced and also has a very good support system. But as it it, I think it cannot beat ethereum because ethereum is more valuable, stable and has potentials and it will continue to grow.
Pages:
Jump to: