Pages:
Author

Topic: Best competitors to Ethereum? - page 37. (Read 11171 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
November 05, 2018, 03:33:08 AM
Personally,I think the best competitor for ethereum is NEO because it is more advanced and also has a very good support system. But as it it, I think it cannot beat ethereum because ethereum is more valuable, stable and has potentials and it will continue to grow.
Activity: 8
November 05, 2018, 04:12:45 AM
I honestly wish there was a decent one. EOS is way too sketchy for my liking and is DPOS and Cardano has a solid direction but I feel their leadership is very sketchy too. NEO is just seems a bit too heavily manipulated by the Chinese Government.
brand new
Activity: 0
November 05, 2018, 03:27:25 AM
The best competitor could be EOS, NEO or ADA, they three of them look really promising, though they don't look like are worth for short term, but are more for a long term if thats what you prefer.
copper member
Activity: 617
Merit: 3
The wonders of the blockchain technology
November 05, 2018, 03:58:26 AM
Which are the best competitors to Ethereum, and why do you think so?

(I know on top of my head that Cardano and IOTA try to challenge Ethereum,
although they still haven't proved much from my understanding?)

I know at the time you are writing this, you may not have heard about the latest developments on the ethereum network, ethereum is now trying to move over to Proof of Stake,  which is a big news if successful, meaning that ethereum will outshoot it rivals soon
brand new
Activity: 0
November 05, 2018, 03:26:24 AM
although many of Ethereum's competitors are on the market, but they have not been able to convince a lot of people yet, to replace Ethereum is very difficult for the Ethereum rivals, the best it is the ADA and NEO, they are both projects of having strong team members in the future, we can to become the next Ethereum.
Activity: 6
November 05, 2018, 03:52:33 AM
Indeed this is an ethereum altcoin a very potential. even arguably the most potential. However, this is now an awful lot of competitors to ethereum. One of the most severe is EOS.
Activity: 851
Merit: 254
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
November 05, 2018, 03:46:03 AM
I still think that ETH does not have a reliable rival.
ETH still has advantages with its smart contract.
if there is an altcoin sequence after ETH it is natural, but currently, it has not become a rival.
that's my current opinion. Cool
Activity: 10
November 05, 2018, 03:39:36 AM
NEO = PoS Technology Not Outdated PoW,Faster Transaction,Lower Fee.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
November 05, 2018, 03:38:58 AM
I think the best competitor to Ethereum is bitcoin. Because bitcoins are known around the world and are spreading around the world. ETH is also an investment in the world power, so eth development is also an essential for today's society. In the near future eth will reach out to the world as well as what bitcoin is and has done.
Activity: 11
November 05, 2018, 03:35:25 AM
I think that Ethereum is NEO and EOS worthy competitors. Because these coins have taken a good and fast course to raise. Adequate competition is always good. This creates stable and strong coins in the market.
Activity: 10
November 05, 2018, 03:18:28 AM
although many of Ethereum's competitors are on the market, but they have not been able to convince a lot of people yet, to replace Ethereum is very difficult for the Ethereum rivals, the best it is the ADA and NEO, they are both projects of having strong team members in the future, we can to become the next Ethereum.
Activity: 9
November 05, 2018, 03:13:53 AM
Many people said ICON is the first competitors after the Ethereum. The sequence will bitcoin, ethereum and ICON. But that's all is prediction, no one knows what will happen in future.
Activity: 308
November 05, 2018, 12:13:45 AM
In the near future, Ethereum will remain the undisputed leader among altcoins due to its advanced technologies and unique capabilities of smart-contracts. Although I can assume that in the near future, NEO can also become a confident competitor thanks to the strong support of the Chinese government.
Activity: 322
November 04, 2018, 11:59:32 PM
Which are the best competitors to Ethereum, and why do you think so?

(I know on top of my head that Cardano and IOTA try to challenge Ethereum,
although they still haven't proved much from my understanding?)

Hundreds of different projects initially positioned themselves as promising competitors to Ethereum. But while ethereum remains a confident leader in the altcoins market, this situation is unlikely to change anytime soon. The only worthy competitor now can be exactly NEO thanks to the excellent support from the Chinese government.
Activity: 257
Merit: 100
November 04, 2018, 05:47:41 AM
NEO, Vechain, inhabited and ICON is that the competitors for Ethereum at once. All that coins desires attempt to lead the market.
Many people the same ICON is that the 1st competitors when the Ethereum. The sequence can bitcoin, ethereum and ICON. however that is all is a prediction, nobody is aware of what is going to happen in future.
Activity: 504
Merit: 112
quarkchain.io
November 04, 2018, 05:22:11 PM
I really like the Waves project. But I think that the project will not be able to become a strong competitor to the ethereum. But the team can create the best decentralized exchange.
Cardano can be a very strong competitor to the ethereum platform.
But if the team of the ethereum can speed up the platform in time, no one will catch up with the ethereum.
Activity: 252
November 04, 2018, 05:17:14 PM
I think everything is already understood. EOS, Here are the best opponents that he found the Ethereum. The Chinese love EOS and do not really trust Ethereum, which makes their confrontation even more interesting.
Activity: 686
Merit: 262
November 04, 2018, 09:47:37 AM
First of all let me tell you ETH is most reliable and stable coin among all alt coins. ETH holders are pretty satisfied with its ROI. Many people do compare eth with BTC. But according to comparing ETH with other alt coins would be a better comparison. I think below mentioned coins are perfect competitors of ETH
- bitcoin cash
- monero
- dash
- zcash
Above mentioned all coins fall under 100 USD to 200 USD
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
November 04, 2018, 05:51:28 AM
Theres a lot of potential coins to be competitors for ethereum, especially now ethereum has been slip down. The biggest competitors for ethereum is XRP because a few months ago he can take position 2 from ETH and i optimistic XRP can take the position 2 again in the near future.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
November 04, 2018, 09:34:01 AM
I know a certain coin that has the same feature with ethereum and even more upgraded. Neo coin. This coin I bet can compete with ethereum to the future. Because it has a similar feature but really is more faster and more secured. And also with a zero transaction fee compared to ethereum.
Pages:
Jump to: