Pages:
Author

Topic: Best competitors to Ethereum? - page 40. (Read 11171 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
November 03, 2018, 03:27:09 PM
Yeah it could be but it couldn't be , ETH is at another level with them i guess, right now people are using ETH commonly then Neo and Eos.
November 03, 2018, 03:20:13 PM
NEO or XLM could catch ETH too - they can be really good basement for ICOs and exchanges. 2018 is year of ICOs and whose platform will be the strongest we will see.
November 03, 2018, 03:20:04 PM
EOS is first competitor of Ethereum I think. Next ethereum will be EOS. EOS value now around six US dollar and it has been listed more than 170 exchange.
Activity: 11
November 03, 2018, 03:19:55 PM
Actually, there are more than hundreds competitors to ETH, but asking this question is similar to asking "Best competitors to Apple?". There're plenty, but Apple is sitting on the very top by continuously innovate/research/create new way to bound people into their cult. In a way ETH is like that. There's not a cult like project that is stronger than ETH atm. Any tought?
Activity: 1078
Merit: 10
November 03, 2018, 03:14:49 PM
In my opinion, there are many projects similar to Ethereum, but it will be really difficult for them to become top 2. I think Eos and Neo have good chances to overtake Ethereum.
November 03, 2018, 03:14:11 PM
currently i would say that NEO is turning to another big contender for both Ethereum and Bitcoin due to the overwhelming support they are getting from the people.
Activity: 14
November 03, 2018, 03:08:24 PM
there are actually some eth rivals like eos, ltc, cardano and neo, but my neo is the best competitor eth, because if you see neo development may neo better than altcoin other than eth, neo only takes two years to be like recently
brand new
Activity: 0
November 03, 2018, 02:43:44 PM
I think one of the most serious competitors is the EOS cryptocurrency.About the prospects of the EOS cryptocurrency says its mechanism, which is capable of processing hundreds of thousands of transactions per second, and given the current problems of the crypto-currency sphere in this aspect, this advantage is even more visible. At the moment, we can not evaluate all the advantages of this project, as it has not yet been launched. The launch of the working version of EOS will take place in 2018, or rather in the second half, and if the developers fulfill all their plans, we will be able to see another competitor to The Ethereum cryptocurrency.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
November 03, 2018, 03:06:19 PM
hmmm it seems neo is going to be a competitor for ethereum ,, i do not know for sure for the reason, but neo is very fast in its growth. so fabulous.
Many say that if NOE is ETH from China, NEO has similarities with ETH and has the potential to continue to grow beyond ETH, and that is not just nonsense because we can see rapid NEO developments. it's just that it still takes a long time if you want to exceed ETH.
Activity: 504
November 03, 2018, 03:04:02 PM
many predict a huge growth of the coin eos everyone says that this is the second etrium, I agree because the team of this project is very good and they should make a good product
November 03, 2018, 03:03:52 PM
I think that the main token which should Eth holders a bit worried is EOS. if they do what they say they can then it might just destroy the dominance which Ethereum has in the smart contract platform.
November 03, 2018, 02:52:54 PM
NEO or XLM could catch ETH too - they can be really good basement for ICOs and exchanges. 2018 is year of ICOs and whose platform will be the strongest we will see.
Activity: 170
November 03, 2018, 02:49:35 PM
the competition done by great people by buying an eth or btc must be very much so that it takes a lot of profits without any losses at all.
November 03, 2018, 02:42:04 PM
There are many competitors who want to compete with ETH. But that's not easy. ETH has a very good foundation, and currently ETH is still improving. It is not easy for other co-workers to overcome ETH and they will need a long time.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
November 03, 2018, 02:40:18 PM
I don't think that Waves can be competitor for ETH. Maybe it's good coin and have user-friendly API but I don't believe that coin. Today I see many other coins with smatrcontracts. But one problem - wide application. ETH don't have enough. What say about other
brand new
November 03, 2018, 02:30:25 PM
I think wave coin is a considerable competitor in the calculation, because the project and the existing feature in the coin wave is a feature improvement that is in ethereum
Activity: 266
November 03, 2018, 02:39:53 PM
Now Ethereum has many competitors, classic EOS, NEO, Cardano, wave. I also like not so common altcoins: Aelf, Seele, I think they are promising and yet with a small capitalization.
November 03, 2018, 02:34:12 PM
One thing for sure, is that many new technologies and improvements have been coming around the past years from rival projects, to make a stable and secure smart contract platform. If Ethereum's competitors succeed in providing secure and scalable smart contracts before Ethereum does, then ETH's place could be at risk as its rivals would rise in user adoption within the mainstream world. However, I believe that Ethereum's Casper PoS and Sharding improvements are just around the corner, to make it as efficient and secure as possible.
brand new
November 03, 2018, 02:28:31 PM
hmmm it seems neo is going to be a competitor for ethereum ,, i do not know for sure for the reason, but neo is very fast in its growth. so fabulous.
Activity: 17
November 03, 2018, 02:32:52 PM
no i disagree with what you say. I am more amenable to waves, because waves have almost the same technology. only, eth is more popular and more often used for ico wallet. both have smart contracts.
Pages:
Jump to: