Pages:
Author

Topic: Best competitors to Ethereum? - page 66. (Read 11171 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
July 09, 2018, 08:43:10 AM
I think neo and wave are in best position to compete with ethereum. But I think Ethereum will still be the king of smart contract for some years to come
Activity: 196
July 09, 2018, 08:35:15 AM
Ethereum is doing so well in the market and giving others coins a run for their value. If there were to be any coin that I would regard as a competitor for Ethereum, it should be Litecoin and Monero and Maybe NEO. To me, these are the closest competitors, but they still have to do so much for themselves before we can actively rank them with ethereum.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
July 09, 2018, 06:51:10 AM
NEO would be the biggest competition to ethereum at this point. It's blockchain is still one that is doing very well with work being done on it to make it bigger and better than before. After ethereum, neo is the next altcoin that I trust the most in the market to make me a lot of profit in the long term when the market ends up bulling again.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
July 09, 2018, 05:11:57 AM
EOS have a good chances, if their blockchain network will start work with all their promises. And I want to have them all turned out. It is only one real competitor to ETH.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
July 08, 2018, 11:49:29 AM
Which are the best competitors to Ethereum, and why do you think so?

(I know on top of my head that Cardano and IOTA try to challenge Ethereum,
although they still haven't proved much from my understanding?)

The Ethereum team is planning many improvements that will be added this year. In November Vitalik Buterin performed at BeyondBlock Taipei 2017 and laid out his vision for Ethereum 2.0. There will be many changes to the architecture that will improve it in terms of privacy, security and scalability.
Activity: 536
Merit: 251
July 08, 2018, 11:12:03 AM
One of the most important competitors is now EOS. Theoretically, it can be much better than Ethereum, but it is not yet clear how it will be in practice.
Activity: 20
July 08, 2018, 10:12:25 AM
I think the best competitors would be the ones that are more recent, for example NEO, ADA and EOS, they all look really promising and trustworthy, so investing in them would be safe.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
July 08, 2018, 10:08:32 AM
Make no mistake about it, the closest competitor fro ETH is NEO.  Other potentials are EOS and ICON.  But if I had to say could ETH be overtaken within a couple of years by anyone, then I would say NEO, for all the reasons already mentioned in this thread.
For me, the best competitors in ethereum is bitcoin because this is one we promote as a single currency due to higher demand and it explodes directly its prices. Instead of that in the part of, altcoin I think ripple is one of the best coin also .
[/quote

There are too many altcoins that are good in the market and have a good technology, and even though the market value is not too prominent I think it is not impossible that they will appear and become popular in the next few months.
Activity: 51
July 08, 2018, 09:55:48 AM
I think one about the best contenders to Ethereum is EOS, another coin at present in its ICO being known as the "Ether executioner". Made by STEEM and Bitshares author Dan Larimer, EOS guarantees to be the other option to and considerably more adaptable than ETH with zero exchange expenses.
Activity: 168
July 08, 2018, 09:53:54 AM
Make no mistake about it, the closest competitor fro ETH is NEO.  Other potentials are EOS and ICON.  But if I had to say could ETH be overtaken within a couple of years by anyone, then I would say NEO, for all the reasons already mentioned in this thread.
I agree with you NEO I think is the best competitor for Ethereum, I see the NEO development is quite good and increasingly popular, many people call NEO is EThereum from China so I am now very confident that NEO will be Ethereum's toughest competitor in the future.
Activity: 420
Merit: 50
July 08, 2018, 09:47:24 AM
For me, the best competitors in ethereum is bitcoin because this is one we promote as a single currency due to higher demand and it explodes directly its prices. Instead of that in the part of, altcoin I think ripple is one of the best coin also .
Activity: 238
July 08, 2018, 09:36:44 AM
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
July 08, 2018, 09:35:12 AM
Eos,
Cardano,
Qtum
Neo
ETC,
Lisk

Einc will be new competitor to eth. Einc is fork of ethereum. the platform is precise. You can claim your eti with your eth wallet. You can also use eth wallet to log in to eti wallet. This fork is going to be the competitor to eth and etc. Though it is not the first fork, the dev is confident that eti will be grow fast.
Activity: 98
July 08, 2018, 09:24:22 AM
Adax, Neo , Ripple , Eos - in my opinion, they are the closest competitors of etherium, but none of them will be able to take his place
Activity: 665
Merit: 114
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
July 08, 2018, 07:28:58 AM
Which are the best competitors to Ethereum, and why do you think so?

(I know on top of my head that Cardano and IOTA try to challenge Ethereum,
although they still haven't proved much from my understanding?)

eos, tron, and ada. even if ethereum is so much valuable than any other altcoin, we can see a future for these altcoins, they gain more demand than any other altcoin.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
July 08, 2018, 06:15:16 AM
The Creator of Tron, a former representative of Ripple Justin Sun, aims to create an infrastructure for a “truly decentralized Internet” that can host decentralized applications (dapps). The project was originally based on Ethereum, and at the end of may, the developers launched their own blockchain. Sun is confident that the currency will be a worthy competitor to ETH.
Activity: 244
Merit: 10
July 08, 2018, 06:08:14 AM
Ethereum facing scalability problem due to congestion in the network due to lot of transaction see history of jan 2018 and July 2018. EOS, NEO, Zilliqa, IOST etc have better scalability as compare to ethereum, but their adoption is not yet watered as ethereum is being adopted. If ethereum doesn't solve it's scalability issue then this competitors will soon replace ethereum not completely but in some context. Now the main competitor of ethereum are EOS and NEO which are doing very well as of now.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
July 08, 2018, 06:06:11 AM
Ethereum has in the smart contract platform, lots of new coin on the background of Ethereum. Most ICO payments use Ethereum for payment. I think it is difficult for other coin to overcome Ethereum. If there is a coin that can cross Ethereum then it could be EOS or XLM. Currently I see many people are investing in EOS.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
July 08, 2018, 05:55:12 AM
which is currently a competitor for ethereum is EOS and NEO I think these tokens have excellent technological developments and can be the toughest competitors for ethereum
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
July 08, 2018, 05:48:10 AM
I think NEO could be such a competitor, offering rather quick and fast transaction. It is more used in the ICO transactions these day, so we will see how it grows in the future.
If NEO will be able to make more progress and gain more new tokens to use their platform there's  high chance to compete with ETH and with how
investors gain from holding this coin will attract more investment, but as of now the value is still down and even there's already ico who uses thier
platform still not enough to be close to ETH success.
Pages:
Jump to: