Pages:
Author

Topic: Best competitors to Ethereum? - page 69. (Read 11171 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
July 04, 2018, 06:39:51 PM
I think the best competitors would be more recent projects like NEO, ADA and EOS, the three of them look like good options to invest into, their teams seem reliable and offer great ideas to develop.
copper member
Activity: 392
Merit: 3
July 04, 2018, 06:36:42 PM
Today I see how many ICO started work with Ethereum.Do you remember ICO at Cardano network? How much ICO do you think started work at NEO platform?
Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
July 04, 2018, 12:54:46 PM
Truly I do not see real ETH competitors yet. May be some existing coins have big potential but its technology is not fully realized yet
True I have also up till now not seen the best competitor of ethereum,
that there must be plenty of good future altcoins like ltc, neo, and eos,
but I think the three altcoins seem to have not been said to be the best competitor for ethereum
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
July 04, 2018, 12:50:47 PM
Which are the best competitors to Ethereum, and why do you think so?

(I know on top of my head that Cardano and IOTA try to challenge Ethereum,
although they still haven't proved much from my understanding?)

Many competitors of Ethereum have try in recent time to prove themselves worthy but most of them could not achieve much, however i know the names of some them which include; cybermiles, NEO, EOS,and recently the amazing Nexty token that are trying their best to compete with Ethereum.
In first ethereum are not most popular much by investors in where it also regulated lower rate but now one of the best coin that has a potential, I believe that it also the same by every competitors of ethereum ,in first prices at lower rate  but when the time past by it will slowly recovering and  has a chances to Overcome in ethereum so I, think we must appreciated all coin here in crypto .
Activity: 79
Merit: 5
July 04, 2018, 12:32:27 PM

Many competitors of Ethereum have try in recent time to prove themselves worthy but most of them could not achieve much, however i know the names of some them which include; cybermiles, NEO, EOS,and recently the amazing Nexty token that are trying their best to compete with Ethereum.
Activity: 92
July 04, 2018, 12:25:20 PM
I think the best competitors of ethereum should come from different types of blockchain and not of those that are ERC-20 compliant. But in the price sense, more ERC-20 tokens are actually valued so much like ethereum and still have an impact in the market.
Activity: 181
July 04, 2018, 03:50:07 AM
I think the best competitor for Ethereum in the future is EOS, EOS has better technology than Ethereum so I think over time EOS will be Ethereum's toughest competitor in the future.
GFE
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
July 04, 2018, 03:46:29 AM
Truly I do not see real ETH competitors yet. May be some existing coins have big potential but its technology is not fully realized yet
copper member
Activity: 378
July 04, 2018, 03:44:34 AM
Apart from VeChain, I don't really see a direct competitor to Ethereum in the near-future. Ark, maybe? Or even Substratum? We'll find that out in over a years time.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
July 04, 2018, 03:43:35 AM
Ethereum isn't one of the best ones out there. There are many undervalued and underhyped coins which are performing great. But are being overshadowed by the bigger names.
Activity: 208
July 04, 2018, 03:30:55 AM

according to the best competitor Ethereum is Bitcoin cash because what I saw from a few weeks ago BCH wanted to replace Bitcoin to become the main altcoin and that's all it can not because bitcoin is very strong and very hard to beat then from now on that I know the competitor of Ethereum is BCH
Activity: 84
July 04, 2018, 03:01:19 AM
EOS have a good chances, if their blockchain network will start work with all their promises. And I want to have them all turned out. It is only one real competitor to ETH.
Activity: 84
July 03, 2018, 06:37:51 AM
I would say that Waves could be Ethereum’s competitor. Waves have accomplished just recently several issues such as partnership with governments - Boris Titov, Kazakhstan, Moscow Stock Exchange. They established partnership with Deloitte to help integrate big business to its platform. They made  easier  use on the platform to create new ICO's.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
July 02, 2018, 07:47:52 AM
Best competitors to Ethereum is NEO. I'll explain in my idea why is that:
- Neo created only a year ago.
- Their community "Neo Army" have a strong development team.
- Neo better in technical using. For example, you can use another language for build smart contracts(in Ethereum only Solidity)
Activity: 66
July 02, 2018, 07:31:47 AM
The best competitors to the company of ethereum is the company of dodgecoin. Dodgecoin is one of the best alternative coins which is a great competitor in cryptocurrency that raise more profit and demands in this.
Activity: 132
July 02, 2018, 12:44:44 AM
I am very optimistic about Ethereum. Ethereum's only competitor is bitcoin. Others are not qualified. Which small currency types are not perfect with even the most basic technologies. It is also ridiculous to come to compete with Ethereum. After Ethereum may surpass Bitcoin, there is hope.
Activity: 196
July 01, 2018, 11:54:12 PM

I think the best competitor for Ethereum is BitcoinCash because you can also see these two coins that I see growing very fast and so now many people are focusing on Ethereum and Bitcoin even though the BCH price is more expensive and higher than others
Activity: 364
Merit: 106
July 01, 2018, 05:58:44 PM
In my opinion, there is no other crypto that can go on a spar with eth right now. It is widely used for ERC-20 tokens and can be easily utilised compared to others. It has a very active and large community and has establushed a very strong foundation in the market.
Activity: 82
July 01, 2018, 04:29:08 PM
In my opinion, a direct competitor of Ethereum NEO, they are compared, and NEO is a more developed project according to experts.
Activity: 111
July 01, 2018, 04:24:30 PM
Such competitors can be NEO and Cardano.
Pages:
Jump to: