Pages:
Author

Topic: Best competitors to Ethereum? - page 67. (Read 11171 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
July 08, 2018, 05:36:49 AM
the main competitor of the Ethereum is NEO. it is also called the "Chinese Ethereum". their goals are the same - an open source site for creating decentralized applications and smart contracts. but the difference is still there, which makes each one popular: support for the Ethereum is the developer base, while NEO has the full support of the Chinese government, which made it popular not only domestically, but also abroad. nevertheless, I believe that the Ethereum is more reliable and more predictable compared to NEO. in the market it is longer, which means that it also has the support of large investors who trust it.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
July 08, 2018, 05:23:01 AM
I think the rivals of ETH are NEO, RIPPE, ADA, TRON. Really quite powerful platforms, more transactional speed than ETH. In particular, the alcon of China is very scary, because of the overwhelming acceptance of the community, with high technology
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
July 08, 2018, 05:19:25 AM
Which are the best competitors to Ethereum, and why do you think so?

(I know on top of my head that Cardano and IOTA try to challenge Ethereum,
although they still haven't proved much from my understanding?)

In my opinion, NEO has the biggest potential to be a competitor of ethereum. I think NEO is a very successful and promising altcoin. After of NEO, I can say that IOTA can show a big rising in the future and be a competitor of ethereum, because it is a unique and innovative altcoin.
Activity: 121
July 08, 2018, 05:18:20 AM
I also think that Ethereum's competitors may be eos because it leads the development of a new blockchain-based smart contract platform that provides blockchain services in high-performance distributed applications. He can support millions of transactions per second, and I think it is possible to go beyond Ethereum.
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
July 08, 2018, 05:11:46 AM
I don't see many challenges from your list to Ethereum as unless they are used as a platform for other tokens to launch then they have limited usage case. EOS is likely to become a good competitor for Ethereum once they establish the mainnet and work out their initial launch bugs and issues. NEO I also see as a potential competitor and has already launched several new tokens.
Activity: 15
July 08, 2018, 05:05:45 AM
I think NEO could be such a competitor, offering rather quick and fast transaction. It is more used in the ICO transactions these day, so we will see how it grows in the future.
Activity: 70
July 07, 2018, 11:42:36 PM

Most likely Eos. Neo is quite potential, but it looks like it's still too far to catch up.
Activity: 88
July 07, 2018, 11:30:57 PM
I am waiting for Waves to gain momentum to give the competition to Ethereum. I believe this altcoin has the potential to make big jumps in the future. And with a market capitalization below $ 1B, it looks like Waves is perfect for long-term investments.
Activity: 45
July 07, 2018, 11:27:57 AM
I think NEO could be such a competitor, offering rather quick and fast transaction. It is more used in the ICO transactions these day, so we will see how it grows in the future.
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
July 07, 2018, 06:58:10 AM
I think that at the moment for the Ethereum is a very strong competitor only Bitcoin. There are no other projects that can catch up with the development of the Ethereum.
Activity: 107
July 07, 2018, 04:58:57 AM
I think the best competitors would be more recent projects like NEO, ADA and EOS, the three of them look like good options to invest into, their teams seem reliable and offer great ideas to develop.
Activity: 110
July 06, 2018, 11:05:19 PM
The maximum terrible competitor of ethereum is Bitcoin coins. The developers of bitcoin cash, in my opinion no longer a second lost in mind on a way to get round and end up better. however it's far higher now not to grow to be in all likelihood, because Ethereum is the creator of itself, and bitcoin cash is simplest a pathetic semblance of btc.
Activity: 420
July 06, 2018, 11:36:07 AM
I think that the waves at the moment is a competitor for the ethereum. Another competitor may be NEO. This Chinese project has great prospects.
waves are good, but ethereum is nicer than waves,
maybe that would be rival ethereum in my opinion is bitcoin cash
Activity: 28
July 06, 2018, 11:00:10 AM
go to Socratus is a reliable crypto project that deserves more than now because it's a crypto project that broke out from the very bottom
Activity: 64
July 06, 2018, 10:59:03 AM
I think that the waves at the moment is a competitor for the ethereum. Another competitor may be NEO. This Chinese project has great prospects.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
July 06, 2018, 05:25:17 AM

I think that the main token which should Eth holders a bit worried is EOS.

I think the ETH team must work hard, because a lot of altcoin are now preparing to launch the mainnet, such as EOS, NEO, Qtum, ... so they can surpass ETH at any time. We are in the technological age buddy
Activity: 105
July 06, 2018, 04:53:24 AM

I think that the main token which should Eth holders a bit worried is EOS.
Activity: 518
July 06, 2018, 04:17:13 AM
EOS and NEO become the most competitors could replace the ethereum position according to the predictions of many. This can occur because if a lot of analysis showed that the EOS has a system that is more advanced and better from ethereum so it could be just the thing this is going to be intense competition in crypto.

There are a lot of good coin and I don't think I don't need to choose where is the best competitors of ethereum, because I didn't see in competition all I see is where is the best coin should I invest to earn profit.
Activity: 19
July 06, 2018, 03:21:27 AM

ethereum's biggest rival is EOS and Cardano. Because this 2 coin the future can pass ETH
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
July 06, 2018, 02:52:46 AM
EOS and NEO become the most competitors could replace the ethereum position according to the predictions of many. This can occur because if a lot of analysis showed that the EOS has a system that is more advanced and better from ethereum so it could be just the thing this is going to be intense competition in crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: