Pages:
Author

Topic: Best country for crypto - page 16. (Read 2229 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
May 24, 2018, 01:36:48 PM
I think Japan is a very important country in the development of cryptocurrency because there bitcoin is something reasonable not considered as something foreign and in Japan we can always see how things about cryptocurrency continue to exist
Activity: 1372
Merit: 503
May 24, 2018, 01:26:14 PM
Always heard that Switzerland is a great place to livve and now they are leading at this too

https://cointelegraph.com/news/switzerland-first-in-ranking-of-top-10-most-blockchain-friendly-countries-in-europe

If it is about unlocking and trying out new methods for the cryptocurrency market then I seriously think that Japan is the leading one into this. Especially on how Japan has always led the charge when it comes to technological advancement and this to me is the ideal place for them to grow. However if it is about value and security then I agree woth some of my colleagues that Switzerland the place where there is no discriminationin money.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
May 24, 2018, 01:22:40 PM
Surprisingly for me, Gibraltar and Malta are on the top of the list as well. People are becoming more open to embracing a new era of cryptocurrencies. Good to know. Hope with time more and more counties will accept crypto and stop fighting against them and ban them.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
May 24, 2018, 01:05:09 PM
Germany is what I think is best for crypto
Germany is the economic center of the European Union, and therefore is a great place to set up a crypto or blockchain technology company. The German fintech industry has grown tremendously over the last decade, and with it comes a favorable cryptocurrency law that allows it to remain in trade and commerce centers in Europe.
Activity: 294
May 24, 2018, 12:40:17 PM
The best country for cryptocurrency switzerland, japan, and germany. Because in their country is a country of law and commerce also allowed to do so. What's more swiss country that wants to overcome japan which is a bitcoin maker is there, and also want to make a special bitcoin ATM is really amazing.  Shocked
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
May 24, 2018, 12:28:00 PM
Always heard that Switzerland is a great place to livve and now they are leading at this too

https://cointelegraph.com/news/switzerland-first-in-ranking-of-top-10-most-blockchain-friendly-countries-in-europe

Switzerland is known as a free country, in fact this country is favorite place of all exiled personality from different country and also in terms of money which even a huge amount of money comes from illegal activities are free to be deposited in this country so there is no reason for cryptocurrency like bitcoin is not welcome to this country .
copper member
Activity: 336
May 24, 2018, 12:11:03 PM
There are few countries you can say best for crypto currency, are Switzerland, Japan, south Korea Norway etc. But it all depends on you what type of investment do you want . In trading no doubt Switzerland is best even Japan also good. For minning I suggest again Switzerland because of good weather and also not too much expenses on minning. So no doubt Switzerland is best .
Activity: 1190
Merit: 212
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 24, 2018, 11:47:32 AM
I think the best country for cryptocurrency is a country that has a very good economic condition and has a very sophisticated technology such as china, japan, america, singapore and other countries.
Activity: 238
May 24, 2018, 10:03:05 AM
Cryptocurrency always catching up with the world with great speed. Switzerland is one of the most furnished country by any livelihoods. As it is a top class country to support cryptoworld it has legalized the crypto a lot. Cryptocurrencies are now got permissions from different countries, so it is sure that the digital market is growing up faster and faster.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
bvo.trybravo.com
May 24, 2018, 09:54:44 AM

Switzerland is also great for mining - 1 megawatt-hour here costs around $45 and the climate is rather cold (7.5 degrees annually), so you don't need to invest so much in cooling equipment.
At the same time, it is the country with one of the best rating in terms of ease of doing business. So yeah, I would definetely move to Switzerland if I had a chance  Roll Eyes
Activity: 146
May 24, 2018, 09:15:01 AM
Always heard that Switzerland is a great place to live and now they are leading at this too

The best country for crypto is certainly the countries that have legalized cryptocurrency in the country. Because if the country has legalized crypto, of course, the country will receive anything related to crypto and cryptocurrency will be growing in the country.
Activity: 224
Merit: 9
May 24, 2018, 09:14:41 AM
Personally i think that changes nothing for us.. we can live in belieze, in china, or in brazil.. what will change if we old crypto in different countries? We are not developers in the blockchain, so basically no differences.. atleast until they accept crypto as a normal payment method.. but it will not be so soon Cheesy
Activity: 70
May 24, 2018, 09:14:13 AM
Switzerland is making huge steps to upgrade its cryptocurrency banking system and to attract traders and futur compagnies to integrate their system.
Activity: 868
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 24, 2018, 09:12:30 AM
Estonia, Lithuania, Slovakia are quiet comfortable countries, where governments looks at blockchain as for cool and prospective technology.
Activity: 230
May 24, 2018, 09:06:57 AM
From my understanding, Japan seems to be the best country for bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Because, till date it is the only government that has provided the country people with the support to use bitcoin as well made several initiatives to make each and every people understand about cryptocurrency in a better way.
Activity: 70
May 24, 2018, 09:00:32 AM
Well if in terms of technologies and fast adaptation of crypto payments I like to be in Japan since if you are not into trading but you want only to use crypto to buy things like fiat then this country is the best place to start since living with online gaming and works will be a great help also for you, I mean most of things in Japan is connected to online and crypto belong to it.

for me, I think no other countries better than Japan for cryptocurrency market because this is the modernize country suitable for digital market transactions due to most population are aware of using bitcoin.
Activity: 313
Merit: 1
May 24, 2018, 08:59:23 AM
amazingly, some time ago I once read a news, one of the cities in Switzerland named Zug had made a transaction with Bitcoin, and his Mayor called the move a form of openness and Swiss support for new technological innovations like Fintech companies.

I think the Swiss government policy related cryptocurrency should be emulated by other countries.
Activity: 112
May 24, 2018, 08:45:21 AM
Well if in terms of technologies and fast adaptation of crypto payments I like to be in Japan since if you are not into trading but you want only to use crypto to buy things like fiat then this country is the best place to start since living with online gaming and works will be a great help also for you, I mean most of things in Japan is connected to online and crypto belong to it.
Activity: 84
May 24, 2018, 08:30:53 AM
It is too early to top the best country for cryptocurrency but some countries support the existence of bitcoin.The country with the highest bitcoin exchange transaction compared to other countries is Finland.The country also provides tax freedom for the purchase of bitcoin.Finland also has facilitated almost all ATM's to make purchases,exchanges and top up bitcoin.
Activity: 277
Merit: 100
May 24, 2018, 08:30:29 AM
It is great to here, a few nore news like that, and I will start to think about moving my stuff there for good!
Pages:
Jump to: