Pages:
Author

Topic: Best country for crypto - page 15. (Read 2229 times)

Activity: 200
Merit: 0
May 25, 2018, 01:02:21 AM
Switzerland is the best place to practice crypt. There is also a Belarusian power plant and promises of tax benefits))
Activity: 30
May 25, 2018, 01:00:37 AM
yes , you are write Switzerland has become known as “Crypto Valley”!!! Tezos, Ethereum, Shapeshift and many others have established themselves in Switzerland .Japan,Russia,AUS, Singapur are also known as best place for crypto.
Activity: 700
Merit: 10
May 25, 2018, 12:56:45 AM
Always heard that Switzerland is a great place to livve and now they are leading at this too

https://cointelegraph.com/news/switzerland-first-in-ranking-of-top-10-most-blockchain-friendly-countries-in-europe

Switzerland people already have knowledge about technology and cryptocurrency. beside that their government welcome on technology inovation. Its good for switzerland people to have government like that. I hope that government policy like that can adopted by others country
Activity: 95
May 25, 2018, 12:44:56 AM

philippines also a good country for crypto we already use this coin as a payment method to some market here in our country. and government allow to use it in trading platforms.

Yeah! i heard the news about Philippine, i'ts nice to Asian countries  accepting the revolution. Hope this attitude spread to the south asia also.

As what i heard Switzerland, Japan, US, and also singapore are the most friendly countries for crypto. Though Japan is the most advantage in terms of technology they can easily avail with crypto as well as the US. But whether which country is the best for crypto as long as other countries accept it then its good news.
Activity: 210
Merit: 15
May 25, 2018, 12:29:03 AM
Always heard that Switzerland is a great place to livve and now they are leading at this too

https://cointelegraph.com/news/switzerland-first-in-ranking-of-top-10-most-blockchain-friendly-countries-in-europe
Japan i think. Japan is very much advance with regards to technology and majority of its population can easily avail themselves with cryptocurrencies. Japanese people are not afraid but they welcome such technologies.
Activity: 181
May 25, 2018, 12:20:13 AM

philippines also a good country for crypto we already use this coin as a payment method to some market here in our country. and government allow to use it in trading platforms.

Yeah! i heard the news about Philippine, i'ts nice to Asian countries  accepting the revolution. Hope this attitude spread to the south asia also.
Activity: 449
Merit: 100
May 25, 2018, 12:16:25 AM
Best country for crypto's are Switzerland , south Africa ,Germany  which are allowing legally and trading also allowed to do.
Activity: 420
May 25, 2018, 12:14:38 AM
I think the best country to develop cryptocurrency is a country that has a lot of startup and has a very good economic condition seems the most suitable country for cryptocurrency I think is Switzerland.
Activity: 448
Merit: 17
May 24, 2018, 11:35:12 PM
I like Singapore, this small country allows developers to develop blockchain and cryptocurrency based projects
this became the favorite country of the develoer in developing the project
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
May 24, 2018, 11:32:32 PM
I think Japan is a very important country in the development of cryptocurrency because there bitcoin is something reasonable not considered as something foreign and in Japan we can always see how things about cryptocurrency continue to exist
I agreed with what you said due to the massive adoption of bitcoin causes by their market last year but to be honest the EU region are doing great this days by creating cryptocurrency banking and with that crypto currency will mainstream of payment soon.
Activity: 25
May 24, 2018, 03:01:31 PM
I think that Best country for crypto's are Switzerland , south Africa ,Germany  which are allowing legally and trading also allowed to do.
Activity: 994
Merit: 515
Get'em boys
May 24, 2018, 02:57:18 PM

Switzerland, interesting for a second I thought this was to be the best country in the world but it turns out this was europe bound

maybe the title should have read "Best country for crypto in Europe." Wink

Just wondering if EU privacy laws that will be effective starting tomorrow will have any effect on these rankings
Activity: 112
May 24, 2018, 02:45:00 PM
In Europe, Switzerland and United kingdom is the best country to deal with crypto. In Asia, Japan and Singapore is the best country to deal in cryptocurrency. In Africa, south Africa and Kenya. America has Canada and Brazil as the best for north and south ,respectively.
May 24, 2018, 02:36:14 PM
I think a very good country for the development of the world of cryptocurrency you can see some countries that have technological developments and financial conditions are very advanced as China and Singapore are also good.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
May 24, 2018, 02:30:30 PM
Japan, Estonia , Switzerland ,Singapore this are country where you get licence for crypto
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
May 24, 2018, 02:25:20 PM
Most countries in Europe are gradually taking the system action, so that the crypto currency is valid and yes. Indochia is a heaven for cryptocurrency. Also Asia Japan is a leading very good country where you can use cryptocurrency or coins to work at the market without hesitation. Here all of us can use cryptocurrency in some transactions like this, and we can invest in it with its coins, but of course we must understand the risk. Because the current crypto currency is working and many people are reading posts.I can see more developed countries are more supportive but less developed countries are less support. As a result, the currency is not possible to work in all places Current Korea Japan supports some more advanced countries. Good to know Hopefully, in more than one county, the crypto will accept the currency or we will stop and fight the war against them so that they can currency fairly and ban them.
May 24, 2018, 02:18:23 PM
The best country I think is Germany, both economically and by infrastrukture they hold out to the highest discoveries and just want to invest in their projects, where they are very successful
Activity: 250
May 24, 2018, 02:04:54 PM
I think Japan is the best country for all cryptocurrencies, it's like a home ground for the bitcoin. After then maybe Denmark then island, then Switzerland. These countries are very much important for the crypto market
Activity: 317
May 24, 2018, 02:02:02 PM
For me japan no.2 Estonia and no. 3 Denmark just for me
Activity: 140
May 24, 2018, 01:53:13 PM
Yes Switzerland is very crypto friendly country. I am fully agreed with you. But I believe that Japan is the best friend for the crypto lover. It is supporting the industry from the very beginning.

Yes, Switzerland confirms its reputation in the cryptoworld too
Pages:
Jump to: