Pages:
Author

Topic: Best country for crypto - page 27. (Read 2229 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 630
May 20, 2018, 03:04:05 PM
Switzerland has always been the best choice for money matters. In fact, I think Switzerland is the right thing for its citizens.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
May 20, 2018, 03:03:19 PM
And how do you think, why aren't cryptocurrencies legalized in Russia and Ukraine? Do these countries fall behind? Just wonder, why people are so reserved concerning crypto...
Activity: 102
May 20, 2018, 02:55:43 PM
The country has not much to offer. It is important that the stock market sites you use.
I recommend you to use quality and reliable stock market sites.
Technology is moving fast. But hackers are moving fast.
They are able to explode such valuable stock market sites very easily.
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
May 20, 2018, 02:54:44 PM
It is good think Switzerland government has been supported of the crypto currency industry.i read in everyday news about crypto currency.now I understand just few countries without huge countries already supported in crypto currency.
In opinion, the best country for crypto is the country where the cryptocurrency can be mined with less electricity costs. But i think that Japan in the best country for cryptos in the entire world.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
May 20, 2018, 02:51:23 PM
List of the best countries for crypto
There are 5 best countries for crypto investors
1.HONG KONG
Hong Kong has no capital gains tax (VAT), making tax rules around cryptoassets much easier.
2. DUTCH
the Netherlands is the first country in this case that has a non-zero tax rate for crypto currency, but the country picks up the pocket though it is low.
3.BELARUS
Belarus is on the top list, because its tax is 0% to 2023.
4. GERMANY
Germany also does not charge for (0% taxes), but if bitcoin / alcoin is held for more than one year.
5.PORTUGAL
Portugal also does not have taxes, it's just in taxes if the individual conducts professional or business activities related to cryptocurrency .
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
May 20, 2018, 02:46:09 PM
Best country for cryptos are Russia South Africa, Germany Switzerland, Indonesia which is allowing legally and trading.
Activity: 135
May 20, 2018, 02:38:00 PM
The more rich a country is, the more rich its people are.
I would advise you to use stock markets in rich countries. It will be easy to make money on this. Follow popular stock market sites. Carry reliable wallets. I need to be careful.
Activity: 328
Merit: 10
May 20, 2018, 02:29:49 PM
Always heard that Switzerland is a great place to livve and now they are leading at this too

https://cointelegraph.com/news/switzerland-first-in-ranking-of-top-10-most-blockchain-friendly-countries-in-europe

I agree to you that Switzerland is a good country for crypto. I think it is good in that country because their government accept bitcoin. But I heard some news that there are other country which is good for crypto and that countries are Japan and Germany. I think if the country has a good economy and the government accept bitcoin it will be a good country for crypto.
Activity: 224
May 20, 2018, 02:26:09 PM
Switzerland is the best country for crypto. Because most of the blockchain organizations have started setting up their headquarters.
Other countries are: Germany, Denmark, Belarus, Portugal, Hong Kong
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
May 20, 2018, 02:05:14 PM
Yes Switzerland is common known country for good money, but I've heard that that Malta is a good option and is not very known country with some rich people all around the world living there.
copper member
Activity: 154
May 20, 2018, 02:01:15 PM
Denmark and Germany are also growing in the field of blockchain
Activity: 1936
Merit: 290
May 20, 2018, 01:45:34 PM
It is good think Switzerland government has been supported of the crypto currency industry.i read in everyday news about crypto currency.now I understand just few countries without huge countries already supported in crypto currency.
Activity: 303
May 20, 2018, 01:34:41 PM
I think Switzerland government has supported cryptcurrency industry and I may say is the best country for crypto. Also Japan too is coming up gradually.
Activity: 307
May 19, 2018, 06:36:48 PM
Then Switzerland made a revolution.  I knew Japan is the best country for crypto and even Satoshi Nakamoto, the creator of bitcoin is from Japan too. In Japan, Bitcoin has owned ATM Booth if I am not wrong and many facilities have there. But now, Maybe Switzerland overcome Japan! Such a great news.
Whatever you know it is just right. Here is the talk of European countries. Japan is Asian country. Japan will be the first to be statistics in Asian countries.Maybe the future of Switzerland will surpass Japan.
Activity: 490
May 19, 2018, 06:29:06 PM
yes Switzerland is more cryptocurrency friendly country and in asia Japan is most bitcoin friendly country now European union also adoption cryptocurrency
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
May 19, 2018, 06:16:18 PM
In Switzerland, which is now the best encrypted country in Europe, their government has opened a full contrast to the currency, and recently introduced some measures to encourage digital money.
This is good information for all  fans of the crypto industry. If in our country become poorly mated to this area, we will go to Switzerland.
Activity: 61
May 19, 2018, 12:59:57 AM
I agree with the statement, because everything in the Swiss country is all-round and affordable, and understands the needs of advanced and intelligent people
Activity: 79
May 19, 2018, 12:57:30 AM
In Switzerland, which is now the best encrypted country in Europe, their government has opened a full contrast to the currency, and recently introduced some measures to encourage digital money.
Activity: 154
May 19, 2018, 12:54:42 AM
Always heard that Switzerland is a great place to livve and now they are leading at this too

https://cointelegraph.com/news/switzerland-first-in-ranking-of-top-10-most-blockchain-friendly-countries-in-europe
Not only switzerland,but also Slovenia the country with the biggest civil support for Bitcoin in the world now has an active public organization “Bitcoin Association” and may very well be on its path to become the Silicon Valley of Europe.Maybe This year, Slovenia is planning to host the international Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference for the first time which will include presentations by the president of “Bitcoin Association” in Slovenia, large U.S. blockchain consultancy agencies and more.
Activity: 200
Merit: 6
May 18, 2018, 10:56:13 PM
The best country for crypto is Switzerland, South Africa, Germany, which is permitting legal and trade. Its future is nice future.
Pages:
Jump to: