Pages:
Author

Topic: Best country for crypto - page 28. (Read 2229 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Power the World for FREE
May 18, 2018, 10:53:10 PM
Switzerland's policy on the whole cryptocurrency market is quite friendly.
Therefore, Switzerland became a big country in block chain, and more and more enterprises chose to transfer to Switzerland for block chain research and ICO crowdfunding. Grin
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Student Coin
May 18, 2018, 10:39:59 PM
I think its good to invest and do a crypto here in the Philippines because now our banks was looking to use it and also many branches here was already accepted crypocurrencies for payment system like bitcoin,actually here in the Philippines there are so many ico`s that opening so i think this is good that our country was looking by many company and investors.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
May 18, 2018, 10:30:38 PM
I think the State of switzerland who strongly support the country because crypto believe against currency online.
Activity: 381
Merit: 100
PRiVCY
May 18, 2018, 09:59:05 PM
This is nothing but a very good news having the advanced country Switzerland as the world leading Crypto Economy alongside Japan, Germany and many others that had legally accepted Bitcoin. This is at least a great sign or an indicator for other less developed or developing countries that Bitcoin is truly a virtual on line Digital currency that must be accepted as one of their future store of value for medium of exchanges for goods and services not minding FUDs or its volatility that shall be at advantage to them when accepted.
Activity: 3
May 18, 2018, 09:53:56 PM
yeah i would say Switzerland too
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!
May 18, 2018, 09:42:56 PM
Always heard that Switzerland is a great place to livve and now they are leading at this too

https://cointelegraph.com/news/switzerland-first-in-ranking-of-top-10-most-blockchain-friendly-countries-in-europe
Dude, can you edit the title topic to include "at the moment" These things do change as truly cryptocurrency is highly unpredictable, always. With many countries and personalities regularly changing their stance now and then, we really can't say the adjudged best country now, Switzerland, will remain best in the next 2-5 years. Remember that China used to be a conducive place for cryptocurrency a few months ago but not any more now.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1009
May 18, 2018, 09:36:20 PM
Then Switzerland made a revolution.  I knew Japan is the best country for crypto and even Satoshi Nakamoto, the creator of bitcoin is from Japan too. In Japan, Bitcoin has owned ATM Booth if I am not wrong and many facilities have there. But now, Maybe Switzerland overcome Japan! Such a great news.

Japanese government is also trying to enforcing the management of crypto and ICOs. And Satoshi Nakamoto is from Japan or not is still a mystery.

Best country right now for Crypt is Malta !!!

Yes, some small counties are more open for crypto.
Activity: 128
May 18, 2018, 09:27:47 PM
Best country right now for Crypt is Malta !!!
Activity: 134
May 18, 2018, 09:26:37 PM
That's good news because the world of crypto is increasingly useful for countries that want to wear it. And I'm very sure bitcoin will be more desirable if there is one example of the country that use it but the country's economy is not messed up.
Activity: 323
May 18, 2018, 08:47:27 PM
As what I've researched, the best country for crypto is Japan simply because it is the origin where Satoshi Nakamoto is the owner also their country is the pioneer of so called digital currency. They also said that Switzerland is also the best for crypto because they said that it is the real positive friend of crypto.
Activity: 174
May 18, 2018, 07:35:36 PM
Then Switzerland made a revolution.  I knew Japan is the best country for crypto and even Satoshi Nakamoto, the creator of bitcoin is from Japan too. In Japan, Bitcoin has owned ATM Booth if I am not wrong and many facilities have there. But now, Maybe Switzerland overcome Japan! Such a great news.

You may be right depending on were you get your source of information from. The creator of bitcoin is still unknown to anybody so i guess it will be wrong to trust your source of information the satashi nakamoto is from Japan. It is actually now accepted as an anonymous name for anyone/a group who wants to stay anonymous after generating ans idea. The name can even mean a group of people and so to say "is from" makes you wrong. As for Switzerland nor Japan, i know not who is much into crypto. But very soon china will take over.
Activity: 280
Merit: 28
May 18, 2018, 07:15:02 PM
The answer, based on the sum of all the previous replies is - yes, I've read through the whole thread.   Cheesy

Switzerland

But, setting up ops might be cheaper in other places around the world that are crypto-friendly, such as Estonia.

Also, if your Token targets location specific activity, then it would make sense to be centred in that location, and not Switzerland, duh.  For instance, if your token relates to the New York Subway, wouldn't a NY-based op prevail over a Swiss company? Highly hypothetical, of course, but just saying.    Grin
Activity: 46
May 18, 2018, 07:13:02 PM
The 5 most advanced countries in thought of Bitcoin are Belarus, Portugal, Netherlands, Germany, and Hong Kong. Some of these countries have low Cryptocurrency taxes, and remain conducive to building blockchain technology.
Activity: 266
Merit: 33
May 18, 2018, 07:09:48 PM
For me the most and best country for crypto currency or the so called digital currency is japan. The one who always pioneer in different things.
Switzerland is also on my list. Also one of the most friendliest country who welcomed digital currencies
Activity: 504