Pages:
Author

Topic: Best country for crypto - page 30. (Read 2229 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
https://saturn.black
May 18, 2018, 04:00:53 PM
Now there are few countries in which officially crypto-currencies, bitcoin and other similar coins are allowed, the market which is used by many people and is well used.
Activity: 686
Merit: 282
May 18, 2018, 03:50:15 PM
Always heard that Switzerland is a great place to livve and now they are leading at this too

https://cointelegraph.com/news/switzerland-first-in-ranking-of-top-10-most-blockchain-friendly-countries-in-europe
As for me, Aunstralia. Until recently, Australia was not such a friendly place for cryptocurrencies at all. In Sydney and its surroundings, there was a tax on the purchase of cryptocurrencies as well as transactions with them. What's more, in 2015, the Bank closed major local startups that dealt with cryptocurrencies by major Australian banks.

In May this year, double taxation of virtual currencies was lifted. Australian senators argue that the lack of Bitcoin in Australia as an official payment instrument definitely weakens the competitiveness of the local financial market. They argue that their country can no longer compete with Asians in the field of cheap products and services. It is therefore necessary to take up the challenge in the financial sector by including crypto currency in the official currency.

It turns out that along with changes in the banking sector in 2015, start-ups related to bitcoin and blockchain have decided to move to countries where more friendly legislation is in force.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 110
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
May 18, 2018, 03:35:38 PM
Its overwhelming, how countries that leads economic growth are opened with this technology and it's promises.
But still, even with such countries that allows crypto trading and utilizing-there are people who hates it. Well it will be too late for them to realize when this comes mainstream and traditional banking system are lost forever.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
May 18, 2018, 03:35:03 PM
I believe, that for the crypto currency there is no country, not counting those where bitcoin is banned. Because The virtual world has no boundaries.
Activity: 14
Merit: 10
May 18, 2018, 03:32:04 PM
That depends on how do you wanna play in the cryptoworld. If you are a miner then you would wanna go to Norway since electricity is cheap there, I heard they have very large hydro electric power plants. If you wanna go trade then it's Switzerland, but for me if you wanna go live and use crypto on a daily basis, then Japan will be best since it has ATMs for us and is very open for cryptonians.
Activity: 142
Merit: 1
May 18, 2018, 03:29:36 PM
Yes Switzerland is very crypto friendly country. I am fully agreed with you. But I believe that Japan is the best friend for the crypto lover. It is supporting the industry from the very beginning.
Activity: 54
May 18, 2018, 03:19:10 PM
Yes, Switzerland is an advanced country in this respect. In Switzerland, a very loyal attitude to the cryptocurrency. In this country there are many crypto-currency companies. But Japan is even more advanced country.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Treat People How You Would Like To Be Treated.
Activity: 840
Merit: 375
May 18, 2018, 03:12:10 PM
Then Switzerland made a revolution.  I knew Japan is the best country for crypto and even Satoshi Nakamoto, the creator of bitcoin is from Japan too. In Japan, Bitcoin has owned ATM Booth if I am not wrong and many facilities have there. But now, Maybe Switzerland overcome Japan! Such a great news.
I'm sorry to interrupt you,but Satoshi Nakamoto is not from Japan.In fact we don't know and you can't just assume he is just from his name.Please respect his choice of staying anonymous.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yeah Switzerland is a good country to live in if you have a job there,otherwise it's hard to live there as living is expencive there Sad
Activity: 77
May 18, 2018, 03:09:08 PM
Best country for crypto's are Switzerland , south Africa ,Germany  which are allowing legally and trading also allowed to do.
Activity: 199
Merit: 10
May 18, 2018, 03:03:20 PM
Then Switzerland made a revolution.  I knew Japan is the best country for crypto and even Satoshi Nakamoto, the creator of bitcoin is from Japan too. In Japan, Bitcoin has owned ATM Booth if I am not wrong and many facilities have there. But now, Maybe Switzerland overcome Japan! Such a great news.
Activity: 84
May 18, 2018, 02:56:30 PM
Always heard that Switzerland is a great place to livve and now they are leading at this too

https://cointelegraph.com/news/switzerland-first-in-ranking-of-top-10-most-blockchain-friendly-countries-in-europe
Pages:
Jump to: