Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Ethereum Wallets - page 12. (Read 1512 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 108
April 03, 2020, 05:14:02 PM
for the online version, the best choice is MEW, especially now the application is available in Playstore and AppStore. This makes it easier for you to access your wallet directly from your mobile.
For online wallets that are more privacy when using a PC, it's better to use the chrome plugin, Metamask, did the OP skip this?
Regarding security, of course, Hardware wallets like The Ledger Nano S and Trezor are the best choice. Many users with positive feedback.
For every time you use the wallet, access to install, etc., be sure to use the official link.
copper member
Activity: 966
Merit: 5
April 03, 2020, 04:54:07 PM
This is a nice and informative list which can really educate people on how best to go about Ethereum wallets and which to use in order to be free from scammers. For the mobile application, I have used all the wallets apart from Jaxx. I first started with Imtoken, then moved to Coinomi then Enjin and currently Trust wallet. Of all these wallets, Trust wallet seems to be the better one although Enjin is a real and close competitor. But the good thing is, with these wallets, assets security is achieved so far the neccessary backup keys or mnemonic phrases are saved correctly.
copper member
Activity: 482
Merit: 1
April 03, 2020, 03:45:30 PM
I am a frequent mobile user so I am more conversant with trust wallet in particular and then coinomi wallet. Never heard any problems using this two. I strongly recommend them for all ETH transactions and storage.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
April 03, 2020, 03:39:13 PM
In my opinion there should not be any ads outside of service discussion
However I can't ignore fact that you did good job and delivered some info so let it be
Activity: 58
Merit: 1
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
April 03, 2020, 03:23:03 PM
I am mobile user so i am using Trust wallet, yes this wallet very easy to use. My web wallet hacked and i don’t know how but that's not means It's unsafe.       
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
April 03, 2020, 03:15:02 PM
Blockchain wallet is not the best wallet to be honest, because it has lot of issues in the past and still people facing issues,avoid using online wallets.And my ether aka MEW is not an online wallet,its like a paper wallet which can be accessed via addon or their website so you will be provided with private keys to access funds.
Activity: 28
Merit: 3
April 03, 2020, 03:12:19 PM
Ethereum is one of the most popular smart contract platform hence it has various apps related to decentralized exchanges,  lending platforms, derivative platforms, payment platforms, and blockchain games. In case, Ethereum wallet plays a major role in interacting with these dapps so, selecting the Ethereum wallet is confusing Undecided. Therefore, here I will present the best Ethereum wallets categorizing the desktop, mobile, hardware, and web or online.

Desktop
  • MyCrypto- ETH, ERC20, ERC 721
  • Atomic- - ETH, ERC20
  • Exodus- ETH, few ERC20 tokens
  • Gurda- ETH, ERC20

Mobile(iOS & Android)
  • Trust Wallet - ETH, ERC20, ERC 721
  • Enjin Wallet- ETH, ERC20, ERC 721
  • imToken- ETH, ERC20, ERC 721
  • Jaxx- ETH, ERC20, ERC 721
  • Coinomi- ETH, ERC20, ERC 721

Hardware
  • Ledger Nano S -ETH, ERC 20 with thrid parties
  • Ledger Nano X-ETH, ERC 20 with thrid parties
  • Trezor Model T - ETH, ERC 20 with thrid parties
  • Trezor One - ETH, ERC 20 with thrid parties
  • Keepkey- ETH, ERC 20 with thrid parties

Online or Web
  • MyEtherWallet - ETH,ERC 20, ERC 721
  • Blockchain wallet - only Ethereum

If you want to know in detail about the above wallets features, pros and cons, So check out the best Ethereum wallets try in 2020.
Pages:
Jump to: