Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Exchange? - page 11. (Read 2213 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 13
April 01, 2018, 04:18:10 PM
I have accounts on about 6 or 7 exchanges, and mostly use either Binance and Bittrex (more recently I've started using Kucoin too). From searching around, I like the look of Huobi, seems to get quite a lot of the new coins and has decent volume, plus seems reasonably trustworthy. Are there any other exchanges worth looking at for trading lower marketcap coins that have decent liquidity? Went off Bittrex a bit, they seem to have a hard on for de-listing coins. Not looking to day-trade, but maybe swing trade. Bought into the ICO of Cobinhood and have done a few trades on there, but still not great volume.
I prefer to use these exchanges because they have a high security and identity verification is also very strict.

1. Coinmama

2. Kraken

3. LocalBitcoins

4. Bitstamp

As for me, BitMEX - the top exchange for proffesionals. It has many options to trade such as shorts, many kind of stop-losses, shoulders up to 100x, drag&drop option for change your position, set up the alarm if you need. But there are small amount of currency pairs

If you want trading another altcoins, I propose Binance
Kucoin and Houbi have nice and convenient interface, but they havn`t the stop-losses.
Activity: 118
Merit: 0
April 01, 2018, 03:59:47 PM
I have accounts on about 6 or 7 exchanges, and mostly use either Binance and Bittrex (more recently I've started using Kucoin too). From searching around, I like the look of Huobi, seems to get quite a lot of the new coins and has decent volume, plus seems reasonably trustworthy. Are there any other exchanges worth looking at for trading lower marketcap coins that have decent liquidity? Went off Bittrex a bit, they seem to have a hard on for de-listing coins. Not looking to day-trade, but maybe swing trade. Bought into the ICO of Cobinhood and have done a few trades on there, but still not great volume.
I prefer to use these exchanges because they have a high security and identity verification is also very strict.

1. Coinmama

2. Kraken

3. LocalBitcoins

4. Bitstamp

Activity: 315
Merit: 12
April 01, 2018, 03:50:31 PM
I like so much the 0 trading fee concept of Cobinhood, give it a look it's growing up fastly. I use a lot also Binance and Kucoin.

And as DEX Forkdelta, Etherdelta, Tidex.

in last time in Etherdelta many peoples can see a cryptoclone of a true Altcoins

i cant be on 100% right , but i seen them
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
April 01, 2018, 10:50:09 AM
Trader must select reputable and reliable exchange that they dont face any hurdle in the future,Hitbtc and Binance are best for the beginners but for me OKEX is best and having easy interface,It have also strong security options secure the funds
Activity: 495
Merit: 250
April 01, 2018, 10:40:00 AM
The best trading platform I am using is the binance trading platform, because of its high security and identity verification is also very strict, and the fee is the lowest .
Activity: 742
April 01, 2018, 10:37:40 AM
Currently, there are many good trading floors. To my understanding, I see that Binance is gradually becoming one of the most widely used trading platforms today, its huge daily trading volume, transaction fees is low and support system is good. Bittrex's number of users has decreased recently, but it is still a very good trading platform. Kucoin and Poloniex are also not bad choices, however, when using Poloniex we need to verify to be able to perform the transaction.
Activity: 664
Merit: 100
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA
April 01, 2018, 10:32:12 AM
Exchanging top rankings on CMC is considered by many to be the best exchange. The exchange options are selected based on the number of transactions made and the number of people using it.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
April 01, 2018, 10:29:57 AM
I mostly use bittrex as an exchange because it is nice and easy to see details and instruction about the site itself also I think Hitbtc also,you can easily search for the coins you want to buy or sell. I am afraid to use binance because of what I heard that binance are hacked.
Activity: 714
April 01, 2018, 10:23:20 AM
I trade on different exchanges, mainly BITTREX, BINANCE, POLONIEX, YOBIT. On the interface, the volume of trading most like bittrex. But I distribute assets to different exchanges to distribute the risks of the safety of my coins. After all, there are often problems with exchanges
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
https://www.bitc2.org/
April 01, 2018, 10:17:55 AM

I like binance and kucoin. Only I did not see them all, but from the ones I looked at, I chose these two
Activity: 98
April 01, 2018, 10:11:42 AM
I trade at BitBoost and Minex. It seems to me that these are the most reliable exchanges. I do not like the interface on other exchanges. But I think that only decentralized exchanges will remain.
Activity: 486
March 31, 2018, 11:37:52 PM
now more and more exchanges and that depends on where you feel comfortable to trade,and every exchange have their own rules and features.but for me likes exchange which has a larger volume,binance, hitbtc, kucoin I like to trade there,but recently I had a problem in hitbtc when I send the token the wallet suddenly changes.
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
March 31, 2018, 11:32:55 PM
Binance is the best exchange hands down. No other has the selection that Binance does. You can also sweep dust in Bnb token. If had choose decentralized exchange, then I would choose IDEX.
Activity: 252
March 31, 2018, 11:26:51 PM
I prefer to use kucoin exchnage because of high chance of pump coin( new coin). And also for its high volume of trader. For having giveaway btc to its users
Activity: 415
Merit: 103
"Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty"
March 31, 2018, 11:18:27 PM
Binance is the top1 fundamentally. Not only the volume but overall also. Strong team, open to the community, more listings than on bittrex/poloniex. There are also good exchanges like huobi or kucoin with similar system.

Bittrex/Poloniex is old fashioned exchanges and they will have more problems in the near future because of SEC and other regulations.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
March 31, 2018, 11:12:58 PM

Hitbtc and Cryptopia has a good volume too. You can find coins there that are not available on Binance or bittrex which is also a good reason to trade there.
Activity: 560
March 31, 2018, 09:36:32 PM
I think the best exchange will be biance. It is very secured in the last hack action. As the hacker got the api from the user, they can just buy and sell the coins, but can't withdrawl them.
Activity: 120
March 31, 2018, 09:15:08 PM
I would go for binance since I am yet to use idex but there are some of the exchanges which I prefer to exchange the crypto even though there are liMited choice of exchange but still it does not require registration I am talking about shapeshift.io , coinswitch , changelly
Activity: 120
March 31, 2018, 09:06:34 PM
I see KuCoin exchange as one of the best exchange, it has only one wallet that's used for all transactions and it's very secure and safe when it comes to trading it faster and reliable I believe with KuCoin your funds are save.
Activity: 83
March 31, 2018, 08:27:12 PM
Yes binance is a good exchange someone also recommend it for me that's why i did try it.
Pages:
Jump to: