Pages:
Author

Topic: Best exchange for beginner? - page 48. (Read 5543 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 5
February 16, 2018, 09:16:35 AM
An easy way to trade is Bitpanda. You can pay with your credit card an it is very easy to use. However, it is a bit expensive and only offers BTC, XRP, ETH and Litecoin.
Activity: 131
Merit: 10
February 16, 2018, 09:08:27 AM
Bittrex will be a great option too.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
February 16, 2018, 06:21:25 AM
Binance is probably the best exchange for beginners and not begginers also. It comes with mobile and desktop apps, which is super convenient for traders. Bittrex is not bad at all as well
Yeah now Binance is the best Exchange for beginners, there have good volume than other Exchange, also easy to use. But when I'm a beginners in trading world, I'm use Bittrex Exchange.
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
February 16, 2018, 05:51:36 AM
I started with Binance back in December, yes at all time high (ATH), and I think it's the most user friendly I've found so far, maybe similar with kucoin. But it has not margin trading (trade with fiat directly) and has enormous fees compared to other exchanges. So start from there, once you get used to, move to other platforms and do trading over there. Take in consideration also fees when trading!
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
February 16, 2018, 05:11:06 AM
Binance is probably the best exchange for beginners and not begginers also. It comes with mobile and desktop apps, which is super convenient for traders. Bittrex is not bad at all as well
Activity: 476
February 16, 2018, 05:04:39 AM
The best exchange for a beginner is I prefer for cryptopia.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
February 16, 2018, 05:00:26 AM
Hi Red  Smiley

yeah, it's nice exchange. as far as I can see they are partnerring with several exchanges: bitfinex, bittrex, poloniex, shapeshift, changelly, changer, nexchange.
so, once you submit exchange request you get several options which is really good as for me.

Well it seems to be true thing.
Let me try out some exchanges
Activity: 71
February 15, 2018, 06:51:50 AM
try iolite.. looks super hot in telegram

iolite community

Activity: 126
February 15, 2018, 06:48:53 AM
I've been using Binance and it's quite good for beginners. It is user friendly and also a lot of good coins to invest in. Though fees are a bit high.
Activity: 522
Merit: 101
February 15, 2018, 06:32:24 AM
I was away from crypto for years and now I'm trying to get back into the game.  I was really STUNNED that there is no exchange, even after many years since bitcoin started, that we can just deposit USD and start exchanging altcoins.  I hope I'm wrong because this would be the single biggest hurdle for altcoins to be widely adopted by general public.  There are just too many hurdles to jump over just to START trading. 
The years have passed, but the problems of converting crypto to fiat and vice versa have remained. There is little progress in correcting this situation, but you are correct the current state of things is unsatisfactory.
Activity: 379
Merit: 251
February 15, 2018, 06:32:09 AM
Binance is a good exchange for beginners. You need to learn how to use exchanges and buying and selling but it is very easily on Binance.
The fees are high in Binance.
Activity: 18
Merit: 2
February 15, 2018, 06:30:15 AM
Binance.

Ease of use and visually pleasing. This exchange started 4 months ago and 9/10 times it has been the exchange with the highest trading volume which indicates its strength.
Activity: 176
February 15, 2018, 06:26:15 AM
All new beginners is facing  this situation problems I thinks my personal view is Etherdelta , bittrex and Cryptopia is best.
Activity: 387
Merit: 11
February 15, 2018, 05:57:50 AM
Bittrex and Binance are the best exchanges now. But Bittrex is not accepting new users, so you can use binance which is very good.
Activity: 61
February 15, 2018, 05:53:37 AM
You only have a few options as far as trading pairs but in my opinion Gdax is best for a beginner. It has USD trading against BTC, BCH, ETH and LTC. This makes it easy to figure your profit and loss. Also there is no fee to buy or sell. So you can buy and sell over and over without having to pay anything. I especially like this. The only negative in my opinion is the lack of trading pairs as far as other altcoins.
Activity: 101
February 15, 2018, 05:48:06 AM
Hi Red  Smiley

yeah, it's nice exchange. as far as I can see they are partnerring with several exchanges: bitfinex, bittrex, poloniex, shapeshift, changelly, changer, nexchange.
so, once you submit exchange request you get several options which is really good as for me.
Activity: 55
February 15, 2018, 04:27:25 AM
basically you don't need big exchanges if you don't have already existing accounts with them or lost access. if you already have some coins then you can use aggregators like coinmonkey.io for trading, transfers are fast and you can choose best rate as such exchangers normally use several major exchanges for manading orders, it's like you have accounts with 5-6 exchanges and check which rate is best one. quite comfortable.

What’s it? Coinmonkey? Let me check that.
Is it trustworthy? Are they partnerring with exchanges?
Activity: 140
February 15, 2018, 04:10:52 AM
You should read more info about it. You can see good articles on unhashed website or bitcoinwiki.org, they also have one
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
February 15, 2018, 04:04:07 AM
Why many people like Bittrex to do trading means this site got a good reputation in the market and customer support is excellent if you face any issues they will solve it asap. And this is userfriendly.

and also binance, kucoin and cobinhood will be other alternatives.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
February 15, 2018, 03:46:47 AM
I would suggest Bittrex and Binance for the start. You can access huge number of coins for trading using those two. If you want more, kucoin and cryptopia would work.
Pages:
Jump to: