Pages:
Author

Topic: Best exchange for beginner? - page 49. (Read 5543 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
February 15, 2018, 03:29:38 AM
Etherdelta is my favorite exchange.I recommend it bcos of friendly interface,low fees and huge variety of etherium tokens.Also you dont need verification to trade there.Sometimes it is offline but it can happen with any of cryptoexchanges.

something nice to have a decentralized market. but the etherdelta is constantly hacking or shutting down. it is not safe at all.
you can use idex instead of etherdelta Smiley
As i say, etherdelta is not a platform for beginners to use.
First, the platform may have security issues, the second platform has a fairly general user experience, and there is no matching function,IDEX is a better choose.
Coinbase is one of the most popular bitcoin exchange on the market serving millions of users daily. The site is built in a way that the begginers can easly navigate through the platform quickly.
If you have just started to learn about bitcoin and bitcoin trading probably it is best to start with a bitcoin exchange that has been designed for beginners.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
February 15, 2018, 03:28:21 AM
Etherdelta is my favorite exchange.I recommend it bcos of friendly interface,low fees and huge variety of etherium tokens.Also you dont need verification to trade there.Sometimes it is offline but it can happen with any of cryptoexchanges.

something nice to have a decentralized market. but the etherdelta is constantly hacking or shutting down. it is not safe at all.
First, the platform may have security issues, the second platform has a fairly general user experience, and there is no matching function,IDEX is a better choose.
Coinbase is one of the most popular bitcoin exchange on the market serving millions of users daily. The site is built in a way that the begginers can easly navigate through the platform quickly.
Yes for a beginner then the coinbase can be an appropriate choice, easy view and also the amount of support for the coin becomes a plus value owned by coinbase. Meanwhile, if we are able to master the conditions and have the skills then we can try to use exchange bittrex, here there are so many potential coin that we must try invest. Let's keep trying to make decisions every time because in the world of trading we are required to continue to experiment in order to gain knowledge and skills that will be able to make the decisions we make to be more precise and profitable.

I have experienced many things in trading, losses and mistakes to make decisions into capital up to me to be able to add the skills I have.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
February 15, 2018, 03:21:47 AM
Coibase is really simple, but allow you to trade only BTC, ETH, LTC and BCH. Best 2 exchanges are in my opinion Binance and COSS, because if you buy COSS coin you receive weekly nice dividend bonus.

So if you wanna buy more spatle coins, the usual way is: Fiat to Coinbase - Binance - trading, if you are looking for smaller coins or moonshots, then: Fiat to Coinbase - COSS (or Cryptopia or KuCoin) - trading
Activity: 346
Merit: 102
February 15, 2018, 03:18:20 AM

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
February 15, 2018, 03:10:42 AM

Activity: 770
Merit: 298
tozex.io
February 15, 2018, 02:50:24 AM
if you're a really beginner and there's no experienced people who can guide you , take exchange that have a friendly interface such as binance/bittrex.
After time by time you can try and learn on other exchanges especially on decentralize exchanges like Idex, Etherderla(currently down right now)
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
February 15, 2018, 02:36:02 AM

Activity: 322
February 15, 2018, 02:22:52 AM
I was away from crypto for years and now I'm trying to get back into the game.  I was really STUNNED that there is no exchange, even after many years since bitcoin started, that we can just deposit USD and start exchanging altcoins.  I hope I'm wrong because this would be the single biggest hurdle for altcoins to be widely adopted by general public.  There are just too many hurdles to jump over just to START trading. 

The best exchanger today for bitcoins is liqui.io because it hold my btc since i started to work on bounty campaigns and i use etheredelta fro any altcoins that i want to trade. Working on bounty campaigns today is really profitable so do not lose hope because you are not late to earn cryptocurrency.
Activity: 266
Merit: 108
February 15, 2018, 02:22:00 AM
please try wavesplatform.. it is dex and easy to use and safe..
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
February 15, 2018, 02:13:51 AM
For the first exchange that i have done, i tried checking the user interface of different trading sites like okex, gate.io, hitbtc, and binance. I find gate.io the easiest to use and you can create and account fot it very quickly. I suggest though not having your coins stay on these exchanging site because of security issues.
Activity: 392
Merit: 21
February 15, 2018, 01:59:44 AM
When i am new in crypto trading i just only use c-cex in trading of altcoins.
Activity: 126
February 11, 2018, 01:29:37 PM
Binance is a good exchange but when you want an exchange without Fee´s then you should look out at cobinhood.com its new and not many tokens or coins are listed now but they are coming.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1013
DAVID CHAUM's xx coin SALE IS NOW LIVE!
February 10, 2018, 07:06:22 PM
I think the best place for a beginner is etherdelta. because very many ico coins are traded on etherdelta. you can start there. and hitbtc is also very good, but the exchange fee is quite expensive.

Etherdelta is the most dangerous exchange for someone who has just started. A beginner may lose all his money if he writes a different price instead of the price he wants to trade.
Bittrex or Binance's much easier to use and less risk of making mistakes.
Activity: 209
February 10, 2018, 06:54:16 PM
Cryptopia I think. Because this exchange have great number of trade pairs, many 'exotic' coins, good volumes and not many bots traders. Cryptopia was the my first exchange and still one of the my favorite.
Activity: 546
February 09, 2018, 02:41:09 PM
I think that the most userfriendly interface is Bittrex or Binance, but Binance for some reason does not work today. I read the twitter, they say that they synchronize the databases. Soon everything should work again.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
February 09, 2018, 02:40:18 PM
For beginners, binance, cobinhood or even Coss. These are cheap and easy. The tokens should be stored after the purchase then best in a private wallet. Myetherwallet or similar where you have the private key.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
February 09, 2018, 02:33:47 PM
I was away from crypto for years and now I'm trying to get back into the game.  I was really STUNNED that there is no exchange, even after many years since bitcoin started, that we can just deposit USD and start exchanging altcoins.  I hope I'm wrong because this would be the single biggest hurdle for altcoins to be widely adopted by general public.  There are just too many hurdles to jump over just to START trading. 

I have successfully transfered my USD to BTC on Coinbase, then put the BTC in my Electrum Wallet and transfered that to Cryptopia.  (Its one of the ony places to trade XMG)

Took a week to get to Coinbase. The rest was accomplished in an hour.

To get a Cryptopia account going click the link. https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Register?referrer=Filkus
Activity: 235
Merit: 62
February 09, 2018, 10:03:44 AM
I was away from crypto for years and now I'm trying to get back into the game.  I was really STUNNED that there is no exchange, even after many years since bitcoin started, that we can just deposit USD and start exchanging altcoins.  I hope I'm wrong because this would be the single biggest hurdle for altcoins to be widely adopted by general public.  There are just too many hurdles to jump over just to START trading.  

bittrex is solid
don't go with other scam crap like binance.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
February 09, 2018, 10:01:23 AM
Etherdelta is quite user friendly and easy to access to various tokens and coins on there but before since its DNS server got hacked the site itself doesn't load properly at least after a couple of try. Which is pretty frustrating. You should check out Bittrex as I think this is one of the exchanges out there and the user interface is also good.
Binance is also a good exchange but sometime like yesterday they do update without prevent their user
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
February 09, 2018, 09:56:09 AM
I feel easy to trade on hitbtc. But charger is high here. I would like to say it is a good exchanger for a new comers. Hopefully you can trade here smoothly.
if indeed you already believe with any pertukarang place, then better forward it, until you really understand it. because the place of exchange is not to play games.
Pages:
Jump to: