Pages:
Author

Topic: Best exchange for beginner? - page 44. (Read 5543 times)

Activity: 158
Merit: 0
February 21, 2018, 07:10:55 AM
For beginners I think etherdelta exchange  is alright, because the trading within the exchange occurs directly among buyers and sellers in peer-to-peer (p2p) network via an automated process.
 Also the majority of ERC20 coins that just finished their Initial Coin Offering (ICO) would be first listed on Etherdelta before being listed on other popular exchanges like Bittrex or Binance.
Therefore, this allows you to invest in the coin earlier than the crypto mass market, possibly reaping higher gains.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
February 21, 2018, 07:07:52 AM
I advice for those people (newbie in trading industry) to start using centralized exchange site like binance , bittrex and poloniex because it is easy to familiarize the platform of centralized compare to decentralized exchange site.
Activity: 185
Merit: 1
February 21, 2018, 07:04:03 AM
There are several exchanges out there, some with strict kyc procedures while others are very lax. first before you choose a cryptoexchange, you need to consider issues such as security, regulation etc. i personally use Binance and kucoin, and also bitrex for purposes of trading
FINXCOIN

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ https://www.finxcoin.io/ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
││ Whitepaper ││ Telegram ││ Bitcointalk ││ Facebook ││ Join-ICO ││
Activity: 313
Merit: 1
February 21, 2018, 07:01:36 AM
Well For me Binance is the Best and most simple exchange for the beginners. Kucoin and hitbtc are not bad Exchanges either. Please be really careful when using Decentralized exchanges. They can be a grave yard for the Beginners.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
February 21, 2018, 06:59:56 AM
I think the best exchange for beginners is binance. There are many coins to trade on and you can also trade them for Ethereum or bitcoin in the exchange. Binance user's interface is also easy to understand. The best part is there is no minimum deposit so if you already deposited your coins there you can already start trading.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
February 21, 2018, 06:56:06 AM
I think that Poloniex one of the best exhanges for begginers, because it is great liquidity for the all coins. So you should not wait long when your order will be executed
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
February 21, 2018, 06:52:48 AM
I began with bittrex and then move on with binance. The interface of bittrex was more complex, but I got used to it in a few transactions. But binance has a very easy trade interface for beginners, I think.
Activity: 181
February 21, 2018, 06:11:14 AM
Binance and idex are quite great exchange for the beginner.
The first time i sell my coins through binance, as a newbie that time, i think binance is very easy to use.
Not only that,  It has pretty much all major coins and you get them at a high price.
That's why i think Binance is quite great for the beginner.
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
February 21, 2018, 06:06:01 AM
It is really good to practice those exchanges with limit orders, because if you'll be able to familiarize one then it will be easy for you to trade. So, try Kucoin and Binance (for me it's the best out there).
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
February 21, 2018, 06:00:58 AM
I started with Bitrex and later with Binance. but now there is not easy to register. but these exchanges are very convenient for trading. a lot of coins are available
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
February 20, 2018, 05:47:02 PM
I started with Bittrex and Cryptopia, both were good trading experiences for me. I would advise against etherdelta really bad interface imo.
Activity: 56
February 20, 2018, 05:44:26 PM
Bittrex was a good start for me .
Activity: 182
Merit: 22
February 20, 2018, 05:32:50 PM
I prefer to Coinbase Bittrex Kraken BitFinex  Gemini CEX.IO . but I highly recommend bittrex because it has a dollar and Bitcoin trade.
Activity: 423
Merit: 118
February 20, 2018, 05:28:34 PM
I was away from crypto for years and now I'm trying to get back into the game.  I was really STUNNED that there is no exchange, even after many years since bitcoin started, that we can just deposit USD and start exchanging altcoins.  I hope I'm wrong because this would be the single biggest hurdle for altcoins to be widely adopted by general public.  There are just too many hurdles to jump over just to START trading. 

I prefer to use HitBtc for beggining because in there we can found a lot off token and can be exchange through USD, ETH and BTC and the price is competitive and the market volume is high too.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
February 20, 2018, 05:26:12 PM
Have you tried Binance? It has pretty much all the coins on the market (major coins) and you get them at a competitive price. On other less used exchanges you might get higher prices as there is not enough people buying and selling.
Activity: 57
Merit: 2
February 20, 2018, 05:23:08 PM
You can use binance and etherdelta at the beginning. Etherdelta is the most useful one for erc20 tokens. You can find all erc20 tokens to trade with just contract number. Binance is the most popular and safest one of all exchanges i think.
Activity: 280
February 20, 2018, 05:05:28 PM
I think etherdelta Grin not so difficult to understand for beginner.. GUI is very easy and simple to trade for your coin erc20 ..
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
February 20, 2018, 05:04:20 PM
I in this business too the beginner, but for myself have opened: Binance, TokenStore, Cobinhood. I use Binance more often.
Activity: 154
February 20, 2018, 04:55:30 PM

trading sites are very important in this market. In the crypto money world, the data flow is increasing rapidly. The volume of money is increasing. It's important that transactions are fast. my recommendation is binance
Activity: 55
February 20, 2018, 09:09:14 AM
I think binance and kucoin are the best exchange for beginners. both high volume and useful. Etherdelta is very complex but most different altcoin trade in there

If you need to exchange just coins to coins without fiat then one of the best solutions would be using aggregator which has rates from many exchanges, like coinmonkey.io . So, you keep your coins at your wallet and then exchange at aggregator - no additional transfer costs.
Pages:
Jump to: