Pages:
Author

Topic: best exchange for traders - page 2. (Read 23168 times)

Activity: 594
Merit: 250
August 02, 2019, 04:12:30 AM
am new in the game and am wondering which exchange will be best for a new trader, with respect to transaction fees and others

I would recommend you Kucoin, Binance and Coinbene these platform me have a low transaction fee for every withdrawal based on

my experienced using it. Aside from that each of them has a huge community traders who used it too. Try them and check them also dude.
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
August 02, 2019, 01:54:32 AM
As for a beginner, I can advise you about the exchange binance, since this exchange is best because there is a convenient interface on it, there are no problems with the withdrawal and input of funds, and there are many auxiliary materials for beginners on this exchange.
Binance is good for new or maybe old trader, it can make us feel like to trade in old exchanger because of big volume in there. And like what you said, withdrawal and deposit still not face a problem with it.

Binance is a very good exchange for small traders as they do not require KYC as well for certain extent and has a very good user interface and easy to use features. Also they have constant listing of news coins to trade.

Right, Even my favourite exchange is Binance because i have been trading there for more than a year, which we need not verify our accounts for small withdrawals. COins listing there will generate very huge volumes which will help us to make some decent profit if we manage to control our emotions.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
May 06, 2019, 07:40:14 AM
Now there are many good exchanges. I like bittrex, binance, hitbtc, yobit.
Yobit was my first exchange.
Yobit is good at past, but now actually still good. But maybe for now, a lot of bad feedback from people is much more than in past. If you still not face problem in Yobit yet, it is good for you then.
We are talking of best exchange here, I'm sure yobit is not a best exchange.
There are traders who don't like yobit as they don't want its reputation but there are traders also who stick as they can make money with yobit.
Shitcoins lovers should stick with yobit, they clearly had a lot of it, and those who like to play can play it.

yobit has not volume here anymore, https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/yobit/ (im surprise)
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
May 05, 2019, 12:43:47 PM
There are many good exchange available for trade cryptocurrency right now like binance, bittrex, bithumb, kucoin, polonien. Those exchanges have good reputation,security etc. I had not problem with deposite and withdraw in those exchange.   
Activity: 2548
Merit: 572
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
April 21, 2019, 12:08:54 PM
Yobit is good at past, but now actually still good. But maybe for now, a lot of bad feedback from people is much more than in past. If you still not face problem in Yobit yet, it is good for you then.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
April 21, 2019, 05:56:59 AM
Activity: 138
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
April 20, 2019, 07:48:22 PM
i like novaexchange,
a bit silent and under the radar
but a solid frontend and exchange engine
Activity: 630
April 20, 2019, 08:02:38 AM
Now there are lots of good and good exchanges. With great development, now it depends on you having the tokens or coins that you sell to buy in which markets, if I advise you to transact in binary and Huobi, hitBtc is a good and transparent exchange
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051
unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!
April 20, 2019, 02:46:59 AM
i think yobit is one of the best exchanges ,,,
in the whole years just 2 dowtimes which are announced
so much ppl owner does the runaway in the years. 
but until today yobit is still present ;-)
Activity: 555
April 19, 2019, 08:56:00 AM
all exchanges are good and very good, depending on you have tokens or coins that you have, if I myself prefer to trade on hitbtc or idex because of limitations in the tokens I have. but good exchanges are binance and huobi.
Activity: 420
April 18, 2019, 02:11:06 AM
It is best to trade on several exchanges, it is diversification, the ability to arbitrage and also increase the number of possible trading pairs that are available to you.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
April 17, 2019, 01:29:17 AM
As for a beginner, I can advise you about the exchange binance, since this exchange is best because there is a convenient interface on it, there are no problems with the withdrawal and input of funds, and there are many auxiliary materials for beginners on this exchange.
Binance is good for new or maybe old trader, it can make us feel like to trade in old exchanger because of big volume in there. And like what you said, withdrawal and deposit still not face a problem with it.

Binance is a very good exchange for small traders as they do not require KYC as well for certain extent and has a very good user interface and easy to use features. Also they have constant listing of news coins to trade.
Activity: 3164
Merit: 660
Live with peace and enjoy life!
April 15, 2019, 05:06:38 AM
Binance has a good reputation. Also, I can recommend changenow, but it's not an exchange, it's non-custodial trading service. It's quite reliable and well-known too.
I strongly agree that binance is currently very active and very reliable in exchange, because it seems that no complaints are heard at this time so it is worthy of being a mainstay. but that doesn't make the others not as good as the good ones like bitrex, HitBtc, Livecoin etc. now live you that determines your determination to yourself and immediately try it.

Majority would certainly choose Binance, no crypto trader does not recognize binance as trader love to trade this site since there is no KYC for a minimum amount. There reputation is what attract investors to buy their coin and they love to work for the progress, so in my personal view, Binance is also my favorite.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 105
April 13, 2019, 09:45:02 AM
Binance has a good reputation. Also, I can recommend changenow, but it's not an exchange, it's non-custodial trading service. It's quite reliable and well-known too.
I strongly agree that binance is currently very active and very reliable in exchange, because it seems that no complaints are heard at this time so it is worthy of being a mainstay. but that doesn't make the others not as good as the good ones like bitrex, HitBtc, Livecoin etc. now live you that determines your determination to yourself and immediately try it.
Activity: 644
April 13, 2019, 09:21:02 AM

Yes, most of the people will choose to invest in potential exchanges like Binance because we already know their reputation in the market. Coin listing their will always have very huge potential and Binance exchange is already generating very huge volumes in the market.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1181
April 13, 2019, 03:19:11 AM
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
April 13, 2019, 02:40:09 AM
yeah, Binance is indeed an exchanger which is currently a very pleasant place for traders.
even some traders believe that they will get faster profits if they trade with Binance compared to trading with other exchangers.

Agree, each person will have a different view about the exchange, there are many people who don't have a good opinion towards the Binance exchange. It completely depends upon the way they think about the exchange but as for as, i know Binance is a stable place for trading the altcoins.
Activity: 756
Merit: 105
Trphy.io
April 12, 2019, 07:55:15 PM
there are lots of exchanges that you can now choose and of course you have to consider the security aspects and how you choose the trade theory because this determines the exchange that matches your trading method
and finally wherever you trade, try to have the exchange listed in the coinmarketcap
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
April 12, 2019, 01:47:53 PM
am new in the game and am wondering which exchange will be best for a new trader, with respect to transaction fees and others

If you want to engage in margin trading, the answer is obvious. BitMex. Now it is the leader among the exchanges providing the opportunity of margin trading.
Activity: 579
Merit: 102
March 16, 2019, 02:39:08 PM
Pages:
Jump to: