Pages:
Author

Topic: best exchange for traders - page 7. (Read 23168 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 10
February 21, 2019, 08:39:22 AM
In terms of commissions, reputation and security, I will give a few cryptobirth: Binance, Yobit, KuCoin, Etherdelta. I use the services of these exchanges and was always satisfied.
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
February 21, 2019, 08:34:08 AM
I always prefer Bittrex as a first. I also use Binance and Kucoin, except for Bittrex. But since many bounty tokens are not traded on these exchanges, sometimes i using the other exchanges too for sell bounty tokens.
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
February 21, 2019, 08:03:34 AM
I think that this question is purely individual. After all, exchangers are different. Some offer the opportunity to trade only cryptocurrency pairs, others offer trading in fiat currencies. The same applies to ways to replenish the balance and withdrawal. When choosing, it is important to have a convenient and clear trading interface, the number of coins, limits, verification, support, etc.
It is necessary for yourself to find a exchanger that will best meet individual needs, as well as be suitable for functionality.
Activity: 1005
Merit: 500
February 21, 2019, 07:52:26 AM
am new in the game and am wondering which exchange will be best for a new trader, with respect to transaction fees and others
There is no need to advertise here. I can search for the top ranked and large trading volume, suitable for novices to learn short-term trading transactions.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
February 21, 2019, 06:20:38 AM
am new in the game and am wondering which exchange will be best for a new trader, with respect to transaction fees and others
Well, at the moment I think there are 3 giant , binance bitfenix and poloniex who are well established in the market , I think to trade on these exchanges very good and bezopasno!
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
February 21, 2019, 04:59:33 AM
why not just try forkdelta, or you can try idex or okex.com. I think almost all exchangers are the same.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
February 20, 2019, 06:32:24 AM
In my opinion, the easiest to learn exchange is Finance. It has a lot of advantages over its competitors, this is a huge number of trading pairs, and a friendly interface, stability and security. For a novice trader, this is very important, in addition, you will get a lot of additional tools, for example, an excellent telegram bot.
Activity: 518
Merit: 21
February 20, 2019, 06:31:55 AM
I think that now Binance is the best crypto exchange. This stock exchange has good liquidity and many interesting coins are traded on it. I think that many are used to this  exchange.
Binance exchange also was the first exchange that came to my mind when being ask about the best exchange for cryptocurrency. This because Binance has a huge good community supported it and many crypto listed in this exchange making its way to a good market price increase due to high demand and good volume from the traders.
copper member
Activity: 493
Merit: 13
February 20, 2019, 06:26:45 AM

For an exchange that doesn't require kyc I recommend otcbtc.com but if kyc is involved I still recommend bittrex.com even though it's an old exchange.. they're still one of the best out there
Activity: 1974
Merit: 450
February 20, 2019, 06:11:24 AM
I think almost all exchangers you can trade, and I think it's all. however, you need to see great potential such as binance, okex, idax, and others. as long as it's still popular, and it's still trusted, I think it's still fine.
Activity: 140
February 20, 2019, 06:03:08 AM
On my opinion the best Exchanges for traders are geh top 10 exchanger because  the top 10 exchangers has the highest volume of coins or tokens.
Activity: 322
February 20, 2019, 05:50:08 AM
I think this will differ as to which exchange individual is addicted to and used to. Some might be binance, polonix, bittrex etc. But as for me, am used to marcatox as it's very simple and east to use, there as never been a delay in withdrawal or even receiving.
Activity: 714
Living is easy with eyes closed ...
February 20, 2019, 03:45:17 AM
In my opinion, one of the best exchanges for newbie traders is Binance. First, Binance has an easy and intuitive interface that creates significant convenience. Secondly, there is a huge amount of tradable tokens. Third, there are low commissions on Binance, both on trading and on withdrawal.
Activity: 728
Merit: 130
February 19, 2019, 07:25:46 PM
I think that now Binance is the best crypto exchange. This stock exchange has good liquidity and many interesting coins are traded on it. I think that many are used to this  exchange.
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
February 19, 2019, 07:09:51 PM
Forget about the features of an exchange the most important thing is how they secure your coins, if an exchange is not secure then there is no point in any of the other features since I will never put my money there, you need to find an exchange that has the best security possible and that has never be hacked, very few exchanges can say something like that which is the main reason I do not use a single exchange to store my coins or to trade.
Activity: 518
February 19, 2019, 06:17:59 PM
Well, I use only 2 exchanges that have shown themselves well in the market and I think they will develop for a long time, for me it is binance and poloniex
Activity: 262
Merit: 2
February 19, 2019, 05:22:43 PM
There are various types of exchanges which meet your requirements, let say there are a lot of good exchange but It actually depends on what you are really looking for in the exchange. But you have to consider the security level of the exchange and it charges both on trading and withdraw. Those are the things I think you should look out to..
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
February 19, 2019, 05:10:27 PM
Each coin has its own exchange, where there is the largest volume of trade, so do not call any one exchange. It all depends on what kind of coins you are trading. And for each coin there is its best exchange.
Activity: 560
February 19, 2019, 04:18:49 PM
Now there is a huge number of exchanges. But in many of them there are problems with security. Therefore, pay attention to the top 20 exchanges and you can be calm for your money!
Activity: 728
Merit: 253
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
February 19, 2019, 04:17:42 PM
I like the Binance exchange the most. On this exchange, there are very good volumes of traded coins and tokens. Also now launched a decentralized exchange Binance. I also like other decentralized exchanges, but they are much smaller volumes - Waves, Bancor.
Pages:
Jump to: