Pages:
Author

Topic: best exchange for traders - page 5. (Read 23168 times)

copper member
Activity: 287
Merit: 1
February 27, 2019, 08:40:15 AM
am new in the game and am wondering which exchange will be best for a new trader, with respect to transaction fees and others
You should try the exchange that is in my signature. It is an exchange wherein it is like no transaction fee at all because they will return your used transaction fee in the form of CATT token. The value of CATT token will be based on the real time value of exchange so it's like no payment at all.
Activity: 532
Merit: 5
February 27, 2019, 06:18:32 AM
Look at the insurance and security system for picking up best exchange, i think Coinbase is one of the top exchange but Binance also still in development, they will be better in future.
Activity: 74
Merit: 2
February 27, 2019, 06:17:20 AM

We have so many exchanges available that it`s hard to say which one is the best. It depends on what you are taking into consideration picking up one. I would recommend CoinSwitch. You can buy coins from all these Exchanges through Coinswitch
CoinSwitch offers you:
1. To buy 100+ cryptocurrencies through credit card.
2. 45000 coin pairs to trade.
3. No KYC i.e., trade anonymously.
Good prices, great support and what is the most important the highest standards of security. Smiley
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 0
February 27, 2019, 06:09:44 AM
I recommend use big exchange like binance or exchange who have user friendly interface like kucoin or coinbene
It's important to use big exchange cause it prevent you from hacking etc
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
February 27, 2019, 05:24:35 AM
I used to like Bittrex the most, but now, of course, Binance. They do a lot for the popularization of cryptocurrency, a very user-friendly interface, everything is intuitively understandable, large trading volumes and much more. And from the relatively new, I like Bitmax very much, I advise you to pay attention to its internal tokens, a very profitable investment.
fvb
Activity: 1470
Merit: 13
February 27, 2019, 05:21:45 AM
am new in the game and am wondering which exchange will be best for a new trader, with respect to transaction fees and others
Tested many different exchanges.  Most liked Binance.  HitBtc normal exchange.  The main thing is to know which input / output is minimal and KYC is needed for output or not.
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
February 27, 2019, 05:17:38 AM
depending on our individual tastes if the intended exchange has its own advantages, especially the traders, of course there are many who use it, such as binance, bitrex, and poloniex this is my favorite exchange, besides that it makes it easier for us to see the price list and koinya too.
Activity: 403
Merit: 10
February 27, 2019, 05:11:56 AM
In my experience, i only trust binance for trading and storing my altcoin and tokens. Not only it has low fee it has great security so you can trust it
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
February 27, 2019, 05:10:18 AM
First of all i would like to join the exhchanges that they  never ask my KYC procedure. Lately i had to send my KYC to International Digital Currency Market (IDCM) and i was very upset with that. Because the big exchanges wouldn't ask our KYC's before.. But there are still some great exchanges which never ask for KYC. Which are; Bittrex, Binance, Bitforex and Hotbit. And there are some bad exchanges that they have withdraw problems which are HitBTC and specially LA Token, be careful with those exchanges.
Activity: 854
Merit: 281
February 27, 2019, 04:56:09 AM
I think Binance and Kucoin are great, and I advise anyone using exchanges to use two-factor authentication as a security measure. I hope the volume and user-friendliness of decentralized exchanges can eventually improve so that they eventually become the most popular.
Activity: 544
February 27, 2019, 04:46:00 AM
I don't know for others, but I can always think of one exchange that has don't require withdrawal fee which is liquid.  Imagine DDex exchange trading fee at 0.3 - 0.4 TUSD which is quite high to my liking
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1340
February 27, 2019, 04:37:32 AM
I recommend Binance, Coinex, Bitz, Polinex, Bitbox, Okex and Kucoin I've tried all of them without any issue

Probably the most good exchange for exchanging is binance, even the bittrex and several others can be used, but others have many of their drawbacks, yesterday I worked with hitbts so there is such a large commission that I don’t have any desire to work with them.
Activity: 285
Merit: 10
February 27, 2019, 04:36:07 AM
choosing good exchange is important to keep our assets safe, but the exchange that I will choose is Binance, Indodax, Okex and HitBTC is the best exchange for now, I don't consider fees, which is a priority for me is security.
copper member
Activity: 294
February 27, 2019, 02:36:20 AM
I recommend Binance, Coinex, Bitz, Polinex, Bitbox, Okex and Kucoin I've tried all of them without any issue
Activity: 616
Merit: 18
📱CARTESI 📱INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS
February 27, 2019, 02:22:15 AM
If your new in this game, you can use binance, very user-friendly and active support. Don't forget to buy bnb to reduce your trading fee. And if you are an experienced trader, you can try margin trading on other exchanges. But be careful because margin trading can rekt your funds fast.
copper member
Activity: 266
February 27, 2019, 02:22:07 AM
I would recommend you the exchange that I am wearing right now. This Cat.ex transcaction mining exchange will make you use it everytime because the transaction fee that you pay here will be turned into CATT token that has the same price of your transaction fee. So basically, there is no transaction fee here and it is a win for big time traders.
Activity: 1382
Merit: 105
February 27, 2019, 02:18:29 AM
As you know new exchanges coming on daily basis and some are good for trading and withdrawal of Altcoins,So if you want to get benefits and trading commission benefits you need to join IDAX.PRO,i'm using this exchange for trading and withdraw on BTC.
Activity: 168
February 27, 2019, 12:41:02 AM
Well, personally Kucoin and Crptopia are good exchange platforms, but the one that got I rely on is Bitrus, in terms of exchange rates and transaction speed, it's exceptional. It also supports 50+ altcoins and an active community that can share their interests and expertise to you. Interface is designed for beginners with tools that can assist most of your endeavors, it also supports repurchase strategy to all platforms.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 259
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
February 21, 2019, 03:38:37 PM
My two preferred exchanges are Binance and Kucoin.

Or decentralized exchanges like forkdelta if you want to buy cheap bounty hunter tokens  Wink

Forkdelta is the first place for bounty hunters to earn fast and instant income up to now. If the good price there might not last long because you can see it for yourself.

It doesn't have a lot of participants and most of the coins listed on it almost have very low volume. And I think the first listed project will not have a high price, as an investor and bounty hunter, I don't like Forkdelta. My favorite exchange is Binance, Bittrex and Bit-Z
Every bounty coin not able to reach Binance or other top ranking exchanges. And every single coin you can trade in forkdelta because you need to submit token address for trading so that's forkdelta is favourite for specially hunters. Forkdelta daily total voulme trade is 80-100 BTC. After etherdelta hacking rumours majority of the People's didn’t use it.                
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
February 21, 2019, 03:01:51 PM
My two preferred exchanges are Binance and Kucoin.

Or decentralized exchanges like forkdelta if you want to buy cheap bounty hunter tokens  Wink

Forkdelta is the first place for bounty hunters to earn fast and instant income up to now. If the good price there might not last long because you can see it for yourself.

It doesn't have a lot of participants and most of the coins listed on it almost have very low volume. And I think the first listed project will not have a high price, as an investor and bounty hunter, I don't like Forkdelta. My favorite exchange is Binance, Bittrex and Bit-Z
Pages:
Jump to: