Pages:
Author

Topic: best exchange for traders - page 10. (Read 23168 times)

Activity: 1210
Merit: 100
January 05, 2019, 06:35:07 AM
I think bitrex and binance are great markets that are very good for trading because they have a large volume and the transaction is quite fast.
But now I prefer to trade in Indodax because I want to participate to help make Indodax grow.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
January 05, 2019, 06:30:25 AM
It all depends on the volume of your trades. If it is too large, then you certainly fit the exchange with a minimum Commission for the transaction. I would consider Bittrex. Pretty good exchange.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
December 14, 2018, 09:17:36 PM
am new in the game and am wondering which exchange will be best for a new trader, with respect to transaction fees and others

I have some recommendations, maybe you could try bittrex, bitfinex and binance. But, I highly suggest binance when in terms of mobile trading since it has a very good User Interface Design that suits the newbies of trading.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
December 14, 2018, 09:05:13 PM
I think best exchange for me is binance, after i trying more than 10 exchange now I only use binance as a trading place because it is easy, fast, cheap and certainly safe, by verifying our identity we can withdraw by the limit of 100 btc, and until now I am not interested in using another exchange.
Activity: 298
Merit: 11
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 14, 2018, 07:55:30 PM
I've only used a few of them and so far I haven't gotten any problems with any of the following exchanges : Hitbtc, Yobit, IDEX and Kucoin. The cases reported on the exchanges is on 1:10000 ratio and we should not think that the same thing will happen to us. We should be cautious but we shouldn't be afraid to try different exchanges. Reported incidents are like rare disease, it will only happen to a few people not to all of us.
Activity: 378
December 14, 2018, 07:21:23 PM
I find it difficult to name the best exchange for me. I trade on more than 20 exchanges. I am engaged in arbitrage, so I just need to trade on a large number of exchanges. To focus on trading only on one exchange is wrong; you are depriving yourself of a part of potential profit.
copper member
Activity: 226
Merit: 1
December 14, 2018, 04:48:50 PM
To me, cost is not too important as it ranges from 3usd to 1usd.
As a newbie or expert, you should be concerned with the security of funds and liquidity. I prefer binance to others and idex for the decentralized exchange
Activity: 574
Merit: 104
December 14, 2018, 04:44:30 PM
It depends on you. There are two kinds of exchange decentralised and centralised. If you think about fees and want to pay a lower fees then decentralised exchange is for you. But if you want to choose some good coins and want to make every thing in ease then go for centralised exchange. If you are new to this market I will recommend you to go for some centralised exchange and which are big also. Like fiat base exchange coinbase or some big exchanges like binance or okex. They have a really great and easy ui some great tokens and they have good security.
DEX has some difficulties for trading: volumes, usability, liquidity. The most simple as for Binance, Bittrex and Okex. They are all CEX but it doesn't bother me to make trade. And many tokens exist on that platforms.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 14, 2018, 04:35:27 PM
It depends on you. There are two kinds of exchange decentralised and centralised. If you think about fees and want to pay a lower fees then decentralised exchange is for you. But if you want to choose some good coins and want to make every thing in ease then go for centralised exchange. If you are new to this market I will recommend you to go for some centralised exchange and which are big also. Like fiat base exchange coinbase or some big exchanges like binance or okex. They have a really great and easy ui some great tokens and they have good security.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
December 14, 2018, 04:25:51 PM
Cryptocurrency isn't a any kind game, it's like stock market. For trading Gate.io is best exchange with low cost. Binance and Bittrex is the best secure exchange.
Low cost with low volumes and nothing alts.
Today Binance and Huobi are the most useful exchanges. Many other exchanges use bots for volume increasing. And it's not so fair. I think Binance have all chances to be great crypto exchange. I don't predict but their forces to make it are great
Activity: 707
December 14, 2018, 04:16:03 PM
One thing that leads traders to exchanges is the coin they are looking for. But as a new trader, Binance will be a good start. It's duly secure and user-friendly.
Activity: 921
Merit: 10
December 14, 2018, 04:13:56 PM
At the moment, there are a lot of exchanges and the choice is really huge, but I think that first of all you should look at the security that the cryptocurrency exchange can provide you. I like Binance, Kucoin and Bittrex.
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
December 14, 2018, 04:09:58 PM
IDEX is awesome exchange for me, it's decentralised and I dont have to take my f... pic with their name on piece of paper, I flipped out when poloniex, kucoin and others started asking that! Cons are that its only erc20 exchange, but for traders that shouldnt be problem. And I didn't yet figure out how to claim my aura tokens...  Cheesy
IDEX is quite a complicated exchange for a beginner. There are some subtleties of work on it. Of course, for the successful trader in the future, this exchange will be necessary, but in order to understand and learn how to work on the exchanges, other exchanges, such as Binance and Poloniex, are better suited.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 13
December 13, 2018, 05:42:37 PM
Most of all exchanges I like Bittrex, this is the first exchange with which I began my acquaintance with cryptocurrencies. From decentralized exchanges, I like IDEX, but I'm upset about KYC.
Activity: 406
Until the end of time
December 13, 2018, 04:52:24 PM
Well for sure everyone would want to trade with bianance because of their high volume also in terms of trading fee, you can get a cheaper rate when you pay using their BNB coin. but they charge higher when you want to transfer out your coins.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Good Morning
December 13, 2018, 04:50:05 PM
there are a lot of exchanges and maybe i am too paranoid but i thingk that it is scary to trust them and it is better to avoid exchanges
Activity: 644
Merit: 145
December 13, 2018, 04:46:05 PM
IDEX is awesome exchange for me, it's decentralised and I dont have to take my f... pic with their name on piece of paper, I flipped out when poloniex, kucoin and others started asking that! Cons are that its only erc20 exchange, but for traders that shouldnt be problem. And I didn't yet figure out how to claim my aura tokens...  Cheesy

Worked with IDEX. This exchange has a big advantage over etherdelta. This is the absence of lags. But unfortunately there are few trade pairs.
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
December 13, 2018, 03:08:07 PM
In my opinion, Binance is a good exchange to start. There are a lot of trading pairs, user-friendly interface and there is the possibility of using stop-loss and take-profit. With the help of this exchange, you will be able to get acquainted with the specifics of trading in the crypto market and in the future you will find yourself and other exchanges that will meet your requirements.
Activity: 266
Merit: 7
December 12, 2018, 07:33:11 PM
Binance, Huobi, Okex, Bithumb is very popular and high trust now for me.
Activity: 154
December 12, 2018, 07:20:27 PM
there's no such thing. everything is extremely individual and only with experience you will understand which exchange is the best and why
Pages:
Jump to: