Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Exchange for trading? - page 2. (Read 2013 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261
★ Investor | Trader | Promoter
October 19, 2020, 10:22:00 PM
I was lastly trading on poloniex untill they locked out my account and its 2months now.
So i want to ask which platform should we trust and start trading?
I am very new here and want to know the experience of other exchanges like bittrex ,cryptopia and so on.
Please share your experience.
Actually, there are many best exchanger has been prevalent, and globally, almost all country with many assets in trading right now processing with unlimited transaction side by side but for me we should care or find out on what is worth and easier, right now I also use and vote Binance trading platform which is best as long as I have many opportunities to gain more profits.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 318
October 19, 2020, 07:56:13 PM
For me Binance exchange is still the best place to trade today, because I don't need to explain again that Binance exchange has many
features that traders really need. So it's no wonder Binance exchange has the most users until now, I have been using Binance two years
for trading and have never had any problems until now. Although Binance is trusted and good, it is not 100% safe, because Binance was
hacked. So you should never save all the capital we have on exchanges, only save capital on exchanges which we will use for trading only.
Activity: 728
Merit: 63
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
October 19, 2020, 07:50:51 PM
I don't have enough experience with many exchanges. But I already used some exchanges like Binance, Bittrex, Okex, Idex, Idax, Bitforex, and so on. From all of them, I got a high volume from some exchanges. Binance is always high for its volume. If anyone wants to know the exchange name where he or she can trade smoothly then I must say them to go for Binance exchange. It is user friendly, easy to use, and always known for high volume. If you want to know one then I will suggest you pick the Binance exchange.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1656
October 19, 2020, 07:20:34 PM
Peer 2 Peer marketmaking platforms that record every trade on blockchain, like Uniswap and its more economical alternatives on other blockchains,

have gained in volume tremendously, and can be considered the safest form of decentralized trading right now...
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
October 19, 2020, 06:30:42 PM
So contact them if you have a problem so it will resolve your problem, there is a lot of old exchanges that we can trade and we already trusted and tested by the traders in the past few years until now and if your are looking for the exchanges sites that is one of the requirements that you need to research on how long they operate and also just look for the feedback of the traders to see if they have problems so you can avoid it earlier of trading to the one exchanges . Best trading platforms for me is the Binance and it is complete package for me already.
Activity: 780
Merit: 251
October 19, 2020, 12:25:04 PM
when i asked some peeps this qst too, i was told to use bittrex. so i am just gona tell you also to use bittrex though am yet to try it.
This is really good and trustful exchange platform. Bittrex is my favourite exchange at least when i wanna trade everyday. OP can try this exchange i hope this platform very comfortable for there who want progress trade. However worldwide there are many popular platform which top rank with good performance.
Bitrex used to be a very good exchange and lots of users but now there are lots of good exchanges but with today's progress bitrex is far from being Binance, Okex bibox, Houbi and Kucoin exchanges.

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
Vave.com
October 19, 2020, 12:15:48 PM
when i asked some peeps this qst too, i was told to use bittrex. so i am just gona tell you also to use bittrex though am yet to try it.
This is really good and trustful exchange platform. Bittrex is my favourite exchange at least when i wanna trade everyday. OP can try this exchange i hope this platform very comfortable for there who want progress trade. However worldwide there are many popular platform which top rank with good performance.
Activity: 1292
Merit: 101
Vave.com
October 19, 2020, 12:06:57 PM
I was lastly trading on poloniex untill they locked out my account and its 2months now.
I am very new here and want to know the experience of other exchanges like bittrex ,cryptopia and so on.
Nothing is completely best but there are some exchange which is popular and good for its services as well as security. From point of my view my first choice is obviously binance.com because now it is one of the most volume exchange at this moment and its security system is highly secured and it has much feature to do trade you can take here spot trade, margin trade and also future trade too. So you can try in this exchange.
Thank you.                 
Binance exchange is easy to use, intuitive interface and good trading volumes. But you must remember that the exchange is not responsible if your funds are lost from your account. Also, you may be required to go through identity verification if the exchange considers that it is necessary. The exchange is good, you can use it, but always remember about your safety.
I also prefer Binance always .I think it is the exchange which all top ranked coin and lots of pair as well .Trading on binace is so easy .It has huge volume also has DEX platform .You can use CEX as well .On the hand it has amount of volume in every sec so it helps trader to do trade smoothly .I never faced any problem with Binance yet.
copper member
Activity: 225
Merit: 0
October 19, 2020, 10:25:40 AM

The Best exchange for now is Binance, in which you can freely hold your money, it's quite trust full exchange, When it was hacked last time it refunds all community members from CEO. CEO refunds all people money and bear the loss by them self.  Its best exchange from all over my experience, very easy to use and understand new ways of trading. I strongly recommended Binance for secure trade
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1340
October 19, 2020, 10:01:04 AM
Nothing is completely best but there are some exchange which is popular and good for its services as well as security. From point of my view my first choice is obviously binance.com because now it is one of the most volume exchange at this moment and its security system is highly secured and it has much feature to do trade you can take here spot trade, margin trade and also future trade too. So you can try in this exchange.
Thank you.                 
Binance exchange is easy to use, intuitive interface and good trading volumes. But you must remember that the exchange is not responsible if your funds are lost from your account. Also, you may be required to go through identity verification if the exchange considers that it is necessary. The exchange is good, you can use it, but always remember about your safety.
Activity: 560
Merit: 104
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
October 19, 2020, 09:17:51 AM
Thank you.                 
Activity: 14
October 07, 2020, 10:19:04 AM
After 2 years in cryptosphere I decided to change the trading platform. While comparing different exchanges, I came across Changelly Pro. I never used it before, yet it was a very pleasant experience. The exchange works fine and fast. I think I'll use it for some time more to compose a full review of that platform.
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
December 01, 2017, 04:42:15 AM
I think bitrex is one of the best exchange that I have ever used, bitrex is simple and secure to use and the fee of transaction is cheaper. highly recommended to use this exchange.
Activity: 28
December 01, 2017, 02:27:33 AM
It is not easy task to find the best exchange. You should consider a number of specification to judge and find out the best exchange.
Like High liquidity 
Transaction fee structure
Good user rating etc.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
www.cd3d.app
November 30, 2017, 08:11:25 AM
you can use hitbtc,cryptopia,coinexchage or bittrex. these sites are best also there services also best.I am happy with these sites but cryptopia btc withdraw fee is high Cheesy
You are right this the reason why i stop trading on cryptopia because of tbeir withdrawal fees my game is arbitrage trading by the way.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058
November 30, 2017, 07:45:56 AM
Personally i recommend the bittrex exchange, this is very safety & high security exchanger so you have to safe here to the hacker, & this exchanger is very firstly transaction system,
What has really made bittrex to stand out so far is the fact that it has a good UI, the security is superb and mainly because they have been able to gain ground since they have been on for a while and have been able to gain user's loyalty.

This does not absolutely mean there are no other exchanges that are as good as bittrex, but everything balls down on trust.
Activity: 910
Merit: 502
November 26, 2017, 07:20:55 AM
Bittrex, EtherDelta and Binance because of big number of coins/tokens
When it comes to tokens and being a decentralized exchange, I will definitely give it to Etherdelta. Moreover, since it is all token to Ethereum trading, one will just have to adapt.

It is a very comfortable site to trade and things have been pretty cool lately since all the laggy issues have been fixed which was more like pain in the ass for a while. Asides that, it is bittrex anytime any day. I have not really tried others though, but I know there are some exchanges I cannot definitely try.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
November 25, 2017, 10:22:48 AM
In my opinion now many best exchange for trading, but the decentralized exchange is better than centralized exchange because we have the private key of exchange account. But now there are only a few decentralized exchange, like EtherDelta and Waves Exchange and the volume still low. And for the good centralized exchange is Bittrex, Cryptopia, HitBTC and Liqui. But in Bittrex verification identity should be done to enable withdrawal.
I really hope decentralized exchanges can start coming up the more rather than all these centralized exchanges.

It is something that would really fly a whole lot if we can start seeing some of them. So far, so good, bittrex has always been the best bet for most traders which does not mean one should rely totally on them as anything can obviously happen anytime most especially recently that they started locking accounts without even a prior notice via emails to their users. That pretty sucks to me!
Activity: 2436
Merit: 343
November 25, 2017, 09:05:40 AM
The best exchange for me in trading is bittrex. Most of the ICO coins are getting into bittrex and i know that if there is an ICO coin in the bittrex then it is good to trade so i always waiting for some ICO coins in bittrex so i can take advantage of its being fresh so i can just grab and make a huge profit overnight.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
November 25, 2017, 08:52:53 AM
you can use hitbtc,cryptopia,coinexchage or bittrex. these sites are best also there services also best.I am happy with these sites but cryptopia btc withdraw fee is high Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: