Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Exchange for trading? - page 3. (Read 2013 times)

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
November 25, 2017, 08:32:10 AM
I think the best place is bittrex or hitbtc or etherdelta it depends you comfortable where all the sites will surely give the best service to its customers, maybe you should find out why your account can be locked?
I've experienced it and my brother said my account got hacked I do not know how he did it just happened.
Activity: 112
Merit: 100
November 25, 2017, 08:15:10 AM
It depends on tokens you want to trade. I found this comparison between few big exchanges:

Activity: 742
Merit: 10
November 25, 2017, 08:03:56 AM
i think yobit , in yobit.. more new coin with 0% value
and if holding maybe 1 month until 2 month , you can take profit
usually , new coin with cheap price.. after 1 month that price coin can take 200%
if not sure you can try that..
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
November 24, 2017, 11:04:22 AM
Dont forget Mt.GOX
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
November 24, 2017, 09:33:46 AM
In the past months, I trusted poloniex until it got some withdrawal issues though I never experienced it, I switched to bitfinex and etherdelta for ICOs.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 255
November 24, 2017, 07:56:38 AM
So far the best trading site for me is poloniex..  Its robust,  and so many users that will buy your orders. It has a good api so you can connect it with tab trader,  or create your own trading bot.  My next choice is Bittrex then Bitfinest.

I was lastly trading on poloniex untill they locked out my account and its 2months now.
So i want to ask which platform should we trust and start trading?
I am very new here and want to know the experience of other exchanges like bittrex ,cryptopia and so on.
Please share your experience.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 506
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
November 24, 2017, 07:47:34 AM
Bittrex for me but i should also try other ones. More options will emerge as decentralized exchanges come into play.
I'll go with bittrex too but their new regulation about enhance account verification is giving me some time to be lazier.

i highly recommend YOBIT.Net  .thats what i use for trading try to check it out and check the difference from those that you use too exchange
I don't recommend yobit for using it to those altcoins that are useless, they are giving everyone stuck withdrawals. I used them with bitcoin and ethereum, no problems with these coins.
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
November 24, 2017, 07:28:04 AM
Bittrex for me but i should also try other ones. More options will emerge as decentralized exchanges come into play.
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
November 24, 2017, 07:15:57 AM
I was lastly trading on poloniex untill they locked out my account and its 2months now.
So i want to ask which platform should we trust and start trading?
I am very new here and want to know the experience of other exchanges like bittrex ,cryptopia and so on.
Please share your experience.
i highly recommend YOBIT.Net  .thats what i use for trading try to check it out and check the difference from those that you use too exchange
Activity: 457
Merit: 251
November 24, 2017, 07:14:51 AM
Poloniex is not a good exchanges I think, I spent 2 month for my proof of address, this is not a good sign for exchanges, not efficient.
I will use binance in the future, low trading fee with 50% discount if you use BNB, and good network support.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
November 24, 2017, 07:03:31 AM
We all judge based on our personal experiences.
That is really the point. Like they always say in my place, that the fact that you have not been to another man's farm does not make your own farm the biggest. Most times, we all end up choosing one particular platform to trade and once we get comfortable with that platform, we always feel it is the best.

There are so many good platforms and of course, except we have a specific coin we prefer trading which is not in one, then that is when we can really say we may want to make use of 2 or 3 at once. Experience is what makes us stick with a platform or make it disgusting to us.
Activity: 266
Merit: 222
Deb Rah Von Doom
November 22, 2017, 05:05:46 AM
Bitstamp is best for dumping and withdrawing.

If you are not in the US, Bitfinex is best for trading BTC/USD.

Activity: 28
November 22, 2017, 05:02:38 AM
Coinbase is one of the most popular and trading platform in the world. This platform makes it easy to securely buy, store, use and trade digital currency.
Activity: 3
November 22, 2017, 04:45:20 AM
I use bittrex for trading altcoins. Till now not faced any big issue there. Binance is also good in terms of trading or deposit/withdrawal fund. I also like etherdelta because its a smart contract & de-centralized exchange, no need to worry for deposit & withdrawal fund but etherdelata little complex & slow. For margin trading I use BitMex, its amazing. Sometime you get double or more than that but sometime you get liquidated. I can say them good exchanges instead of best exchange. Hope in future, we get some better de-centralized exchanges as lot of experiments are going on.
Activity: 45
November 22, 2017, 04:44:17 AM
I strongly recommend Bittrex too. I have been using it for months without any problems.
Activity: 19
November 22, 2017, 04:06:32 AM
Personally I was using Bittrex. But I read and heard that it started to lock/freeze accounts with no reason? Don't know if it is correct and what is the reason behind it, but now I am concerned about this exchange. Luckily, I managed to withdraw my coins with no issues, but some people are struggling with it. I also heard that Kraken has problems with verification. So guys, which exchange do you use?? I see that every exchange has its good and bad, but now when loads of people are trading it is hard to decide which one to use as all of them have some issues..
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019
November 22, 2017, 02:58:14 AM
I was previously trading on Bitterex until they brought up the verification issue. But I still recommend them as the best exchangers for trading. I'm looking out for some decentralized exchanges good enough for trading. However, you must know that all exchanging sites are risky.
Exchanges are risky and this fact. You can never trust them blindly but in race of such safety and security you must have to choose a better exchange because you can’t progress without it. There must be some people who are talking about the fake and bugs in such exchanges, they may be right but majority times they only want to make a buzz. Bittrex is better in all cases than any other exchange.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 254
November 18, 2017, 02:58:11 PM
I only use bittrex (for the smaller coins) and kraken. What I like about kraken is that you can buy coins (such as BTC, LTC, ETH,) with fiat money. Unfortunately there are only a couple of coins available to trade.
Activity: 311
Merit: 10
November 18, 2017, 02:50:57 PM
For fiat trading I use Bitstamp and Bitfinex. As for crypto - Bittrex but use small amount due to last complane from users, and picked binance now.
Activity: 527
Merit: 100
For mistek Stuff i got red trust,not my fault
November 18, 2017, 02:14:31 PM
Personally i recommend the bittrex exchange, this is very safety & high security exchanger so you have to safe here to the hacker, & this exchanger is very firstly transaction system,
Pages:
Jump to: