Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Exchange for trading? - page 4. (Read 2013 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
November 18, 2017, 09:45:45 AM
When tradecoin I usually deal on trading sites like Poloniex and Bittrex. When storing bitcoin I usually use Coinbase and ETH wallets I use the Myetherwallet wallet.
Activity: 86
November 18, 2017, 08:27:58 AM

I use etherdelta for ethereum it is very good and also liquid.io
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
November 18, 2017, 07:09:23 AM
My favorite exchange is cryptopia - a lot of different coins, friendly interface, good trading volumes.
Bittrex is one of the good ones, but recently they block accounts for no reason and you can spend a lot of time to get your money back.
I really love cryptopia and reason is because they offer a lot of things which includes buying and selling, trading and exchange, and their site security is quite good. Well, I’m not much into it, I normally make use Bittrex, reason being that I started trading with it for the first time, and it looks really good. Another exchange I have tried out is Poloniex, a simple interface, but I stopped trading there.
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
November 16, 2017, 07:07:42 AM
I use etherdelta... Nd am comfortable trading with it

Mastering ED is also profitable imo.. especially if you're collecting shitcoins and it turns to gold the next day lol
Activity: 41
November 16, 2017, 06:46:56 AM
I was lastly trading on poloniex untill they locked out my account and its 2months now.
So i want to ask which platform should we trust and start trading?
I am very new here and want to know the experience of other exchanges like bittrex ,cryptopia and so on.
Please share your experience.

Totally same with me. My account on polo was locked and I switched to Bittrex a few weeks ago. So far so good.
Activity: 532
November 16, 2017, 06:44:19 AM
We all judge based on our personal experiences.
Activity: 32
November 14, 2017, 08:55:30 PM
Bittrex, EtherDelta and Binance because of big number of coins/tokens
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
November 14, 2017, 08:26:50 PM
In my opinion now many best exchange for trading, but the decentralized exchange is better than centralized exchange because we have the private key of exchange account. But now there are only a few decentralized exchange, like EtherDelta and Waves Exchange and the volume still low. And for the good centralized exchange is Bittrex, Cryptopia, HitBTC and Liqui. But in Bittrex verification identity should be done to enable withdrawal.
copper member
Activity: 43
Agent Not Needed - tokensale.agentnotneeded.com
November 14, 2017, 07:41:37 PM
I have a friend who trades crypto on etoro.

They only have the following available;

- Bitcoin
- Ethereum
- Ethereum Classic
- Ripple
- Litecoin
- Dash
- Bitcoin Cash

So not the most extensive for trading but their spreads seem ok. No overnight fees on buy orders but there are for sell orders, except on Ripple which is what my friend was trading there.

I personally tried trading on IQOption purely cuz they added OmiseGO which is a personal favourite of mine Tongue - But to be honest I got a bit confused when it came to setting stop loss and take profit. I know what they are, but the confusing part was that, according to their support team when I asked why trades weren't closing at TP levels, price needs to reach a certain % more than the Take Profit for example to close the trade.... something like that which didnt make sense. It wasn't logical so I left it. So yeh lol, i'd recommend looking into eToro.

You don't get the actual coins though but i'm sure you know that if you were trading before Smiley

Activity: 1008
Merit: 510
November 14, 2017, 07:16:16 PM
Bittrex right now seems to be one of the best I’ve used. I haven’t tried Binance but I plan on looking into it to buy some more Iota now that Bitfinex doesn’t allow American customers.

I’ve stopped using Poloniex but I have used BTC-e in the past and it seems fine. The only problems I have with BTC-e are that they don’t have many coins to choose from and i’m also a little concerned about the language barrier since it is either Russian or something similar.
Activity: 25
November 14, 2017, 06:55:13 PM
For everything fiat/crypto, Gemini or Coinbase (Gemini is much better) or Kraken
For everything crypto/crypto, Bittrex or Binance.
Activity: 532
November 14, 2017, 06:41:04 PM
I may not be able to tell you the best thread for trading...I mean, what experience do I have to decide such. But I can tell you my worst experience so far is on the most popular EtherDelta....oops...I can't even load it with my note...always has to be the PC!

lol. . . sorry mate. but i feel personally the website is crap. if you have your coin in other exchange sites, trade them there else wait or face it.
Activity: 276
November 14, 2017, 12:16:06 PM
I may not be able to tell you the best thread for trading...I mean, what experience do I have to decide such. But I can tell you my worst experience so far is on the most popular EtherDelta....oops...I can't even load it with my note...always has to be the PC!
Activity: 504
Merit: 11
November 14, 2017, 04:24:52 AM
I think bittrex is the right place for you bittrex is almost the same as poloniex it's just the price movement is not as fast as poloniex there security level is also quite high and already altcoin many already enter there so we can choose which tranding.
Activity: 686
Merit: 264
"STAY IN THE DARK"
November 14, 2017, 02:02:37 AM
Use Bittrex, Cryptopia and Coinexchange
Bittrex is not good right now, But cryptopia and coinexchange don't have a lot of volume. binance seems to be a new trend right now and especially about hitbtc which alreayd passed another major exchange site just like poloniex. it can be considered as very good platform too, remember another competitor like spectre will come in the next year.
Poloniex was my favorite bitcoin exchange but now when they are trying to dump bitcoin I am going to switch soon to another one. I think binance will be the best option for me. Binance is doing really great nowadays, its trade volume has reached quite high. I have used bittrex so thinking to distribute my trading lines to them both, bittrex & inance.
You can try localbitcoins if you trade to bitcoins to fiat or vice versa because it is available almost all countries and it is quite easy to trade in that website.If you gonna trade altcoin the you can try kraken and poloniex exchanges which allows you to trade multiple coins.
Activity: 49
November 14, 2017, 01:38:28 AM
Bittrex is not good right now, But cryptopia and coinexchange don't have a lot of volume. binance seems to be a new trend right now and especially about hitbtc which alreayd passed another major exchange site just like poloniex. it can be considered as very good platform too, remember another competitor like spectre will come in the next year.
Poloniex was my favorite bitcoin exchange but now when they are trying to dump bitcoin I am going to switch soon to another one. I think binance will be the best option for me. Binance is doing really great nowadays, its trade volume has reached quite high. I have used bittrex so thinking to distribute my trading lines to them both, bittrex & inance.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 251
November 14, 2017, 01:17:04 AM
Bittrex and Hitbtc would be the best exchange sites other than Poloniex. Although I did not have any problems with my Poloniex and I still have some coins left on that exchange site. I still do trading on Poloniex and fo for long term.instead of short term trading.
I recommend bittrex as this was more safe and okay to use. In bittrex needed to verify your account in order you can withdraw your btc when cashout. I also use cryptopia and coinexchange these are also good exchanges site.
Activity: 812
Merit: 253
November 14, 2017, 12:01:47 AM
Bittrex and Hitbtc would be the best exchange sites other than Poloniex. Although I did not have any problems with my Poloniex and I still have some coins left on that exchange site. I still do trading on Poloniex and fo for long term.instead of short term trading.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
November 13, 2017, 11:03:28 PM
I was lastly trading on poloniex untill they locked out my account and its 2months now.
So i want to ask which platform should we trust and start trading?
I am very new here and want to know the experience of other exchanges like bittrex ,cryptopia and so on.
Please share your experience.

YOu can trading on Bittrex, hitbtc, or Livecoin but i recomended you trading on Bittrex (simple).  Wink
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
November 13, 2017, 10:51:08 PM
Pages:
Jump to: