Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Exchange for trading? - page 5. (Read 2013 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 1
November 13, 2017, 10:36:59 PM
The biggest problem with bittrex is that there is no published streaming API for market data. They obviously have streaming servers and protocol for their web site, but it is not public. That makes it unsuitable for any kind of serious trading.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
November 13, 2017, 09:59:32 PM
 I was previously trading on Bitterex until they brought up the verification issue. But I still recommend them as the best exchangers for trading. I'm looking out for some decentralized exchanges good enough for trading. However, you must know that all exchanging sites are risky.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
November 13, 2017, 07:03:33 PM
So far I have been trading through bittrex exchanger and until now I have never experienced any problems in trading and doing exchange transactions in bittrex, I think for now bittrex is best for trading market.
Activity: 210
Merit: 102
November 13, 2017, 06:34:14 PM
For trading, I have used Poloniex and Bitfinex. Both seem good to me as trading platforms and both appear to have good security with 2 factor authentication. They are different in that they have some different coins on them. You probably need to decide which coins you want to trade and see which exchange seems to look the best and easiest to use.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
November 13, 2017, 04:44:24 PM
BTC-e is one of the oldest exchanges. Its owner are anonymous, but it is one of the most trusted exchanges.

I heard that Bitfinex is a good burse for exchange. You can try.
The fact is that I have never used the bitfinex exchange, although if I tell you about the resources where I traded, then bittrex and hitbtc are very good not only in terms of functionality, but also in their capabilities. It is this exchange allows the user not only to trade well, but also to withdraw earned.
Activity: 162
Merit: 101
November 13, 2017, 01:25:44 PM
BTC-e is one of the oldest exchanges. Its owner are anonymous, but it is one of the most trusted exchanges.

I heard that Bitfinex is a good burse for exchange. You can try.
Activity: 170
Merit: 100
November 13, 2017, 01:16:32 PM
How fast is the transaction?
Activity: 407
Merit: 101
November 10, 2017, 02:52:01 AM
I was lastly trading on poloniex untill they locked out my account and its 2months now.
So i want to ask which platform should we trust and start trading?
I am very new here and want to know the experience of other exchanges like bittrex ,cryptopia and so on.
Please share your experience.
I recommend that you use bittrex exchange, since bittrex has a large volume and also has very strong security and so far I have not had any problems with the exchange.
Activity: 387
Merit: 11
November 10, 2017, 02:39:04 AM
Activity: 85
November 10, 2017, 02:22:33 AM
1Broker is the best exchange I have come across for trading bitcoins. However I would not suggest trading at all because there is high risk vs reward involved. I have been telling people for years to just invest in Bitcoin and you'll always profit at the end of the year. This year started around 1500USD and now it's pushed passed 7000USD and we're not even at Xmas.

Never heard of 1Broker
Activity: 85
November 10, 2017, 02:13:22 AM
Use Bittrex, Cryptopia and Coinexchange
Activity: 110
November 10, 2017, 02:07:43 AM
For me I use Etoro for social trading and I am satisfied with their services
Every one going with his own choice currently most of exchanges have problems and support is also very ridiculous just because of this no one can suggest any exchange but Bitfinix and poloniex working very good even have some problems but still acceptable after them bitterx is also good
No never poloniex.
They never reply to support tickets.
My account is locked for 2 months now.
Please donot spread rumors.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
November 09, 2017, 11:00:31 PM
Activity: 363
Merit: 100
November 09, 2017, 07:50:26 PM
I was lastly trading on poloniex untill they locked out my account and its 2months now.
I am very new here and want to know the experience of other exchanges like bittrex ,cryptopia and so on.

Bitrex and kraken are the best sites to start your trading work. You can trade multiple coins in these sites. You will be able to make the decent profit with the day trading. Choose the perfect coins which can bumps all the time and concentrate to trade that coins.
If you want to be trader in the fiat exchange site, please go to create a account in localbitcoins.com. You will get the trade all the time beyond your limits.
This really help but confused, I had also read hackers are interested in hacking the bittrex exchange. I am planning of using it. But maybe, I will just used first the local exchange to make trading convenient and easier. But it seems like some are not legite.
Activity: 686
Merit: 521
November 09, 2017, 06:48:07 PM
I think with exchanges closing down of late due to regulations or for some reasons unknown to us, I opt to use https://etherdelta.com because its decentralized and it's easy to trade once you get familar with the system in place...the only draw back is the exchange is exclusive to ethereum based tokens otherwise it's a great platform and I havent run into any problems, i would recommend it.
Activity: 87
November 09, 2017, 06:43:38 PM
Well, I will always recommend that you use Bittrex, the echange which I use. Bittrex very rarely encounters any problems and very rarely locks any account- unlike Poloniex.
Poloniex is a big mess. It is too large for the devs to handle and they have not taken proper steps to improve it.
However, while I recommend that you use Bittrex, if you are looking for an exchange which supports a lot of currencies, then I would recommend YoBit. YoBit is your best option for a very featured exchanged with a fair amount of cash flow, but I only recommend YoBit under specific circumstances (If you can't use Bittrex)!

Good luck and stay safe!  Tongue
Activity: 682
Merit: 540
November 09, 2017, 06:42:31 PM
So know one uses bitfinex or what? It has the largest volume and liquidity of any exchange and the cleanest user interface with integrated tradingview platform and tools.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 255
November 09, 2017, 06:36:08 PM
My all-time favorite exchange site, the biggest,  the most recommended and where I started trading is poloniex. Next to it is Bittrex.  You may also check Bitfinest. One thing I love about Poloniex is their lending and margin feature. The site also supports API so I can trade my account  using tabtrader.

Activity: 700
Merit: 251
November 09, 2017, 06:35:56 PM
Every one going with his own choice currently most of exchanges have problems and support is also very ridiculous just because of this no one can suggest any exchange but Bitfinix and poloniex working very good even have some problems but still acceptable after them bitterx is also good
Activity: 97
November 09, 2017, 06:31:59 PM
Pages:
Jump to: