Pages:
Author

Topic: BEST ICO for 2018 - page 31. (Read 11548 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
May 30, 2018, 06:22:04 PM
at the moment i'm following some interesting and very promising ico: the first one is Multiversum, it's a new blockchain that wants to build the crypto relational database, the concept is great and the team seems it' working well, the second one is diw that focuses on your security on the web. the third one is coti, a new utility token that whants to be a sort of paypal in the crypto world and give a real use for the cryptos, at the moment  they are not much used exchept by speculators.
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
May 30, 2018, 05:43:17 PM
In my opinion the following ICOs are best for 2018 some of these have been ended and some are going on:

1: GB EXCHANGE

2: TravelFlex

3: DOCADEMIC

4: SUNMONEY

5: HOWDOO

6: SOUNDEON
Activity: 356
Merit: 0
May 30, 2018, 04:29:16 PM
Hey, what do you think about BIT.GAME project? https://www.bit.game/
It looks pretty interesting. I think this coin can meet your expectations in a year.
Given the cost of the coin now - it is not difficult to extract from this benefit in a couple of months.
Activity: 350
May 30, 2018, 03:58:10 PM
It looks pretty interesting. I think this coin can meet your expectations in a year.
Activity: 266
Merit: 105
May 30, 2018, 12:49:25 PM
What you think that is the bet ICO to invest now? No ref fish please, i want a trustable opinion.

There are so many good ICO projects for this year and one of them is the Crowd Machine, and Webrunes (Web 3.0). I like this two projects because they're into what people need. Both of them are very useful specially Webrunes, a Web 3.0 powered by blockchain technology that can understand human language and do the their work simultaneously.
Activity: 54
May 30, 2018, 11:33:11 AM
there are too many good ICO for this bulam so according to me if you have the capital yes choose buy tokens that you think is good, because I think all tokens have good potential. what else ICO is started without any bounty program
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
May 30, 2018, 11:26:48 AM
look at my signature, Envion is a Swiss-based blockchain startup from Berlin.
they offer great solution and it  is a really good ICO for 2018, they already collect more than 62,622,863.37USD right now.
check out the team, https://www.envion.org/en/team/

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  what is that joke. buy envion !! the team is a joke  Grin 12 cents now costs a token. and soon only 5 cents. All investors are disappointed .
Activity: 471
Merit: 100
May 30, 2018, 10:52:31 AM
What you think that is the bet ICO to invest now? No ref fish please, i want a trustable opinion.
There are many project are best i think.Personally i follow some article and ICO related website to finding good project.Amazix is always special for me because this team most of the project are successful in previous time.check https://www.amazix.com/
Activity: 206
Merit: 10
May 30, 2018, 10:48:13 AM
Definitely TON is the most hot ICO for huge investors: Pavel Durov`s project collected more than 1.7 Billion $ ! I respect this person as Telegram creator and hope to see success of TON in future.
Activity: 784
Merit: 425
May 30, 2018, 10:19:49 AM
 one of the best ICOs will be Yggdrash.
will make investor happy
Activity: 8
May 30, 2018, 10:13:08 AM
When investing in an ICO, among other things you should look for, is the token economics. Hard caps and soft caps can tell you a lot about a project. Unrealistic caps are a big red flag for any ICO. You need to read carefully and go through the whitepaper and search for a good explenation by the team for the distribution of the collected money. If there isn't a clear information you shouldn't risk investing in the said ICO. If it's an ongoing ICO you should definitely look at the progress of the fund rising to see if there is enough interest in the project and if you should invest your money in it. Hope this helps and best of luck to all !
Activity: 154
May 30, 2018, 09:48:11 AM
Take a look at Spotcoin. Neo based project that will develop a FIAT gateway that will pay 51% dividends in NEO GAS to token holders. they also plan to develop a crypto mining operation that will release dividends. The project has a large community and is currently 75% of the way through a four stage airdrop to holders of other NEP5 tokens so it has recently gained a LOT of exposure. Check it out on Spotcoin.com
Activity: 350
May 30, 2018, 08:23:27 AM
Activity: 56
May 30, 2018, 12:53:58 AM
The best ICOs that are currently held are Harmony, Nucypher. These projects will show all that their coins are worth, I invested in each of them!
Merit: 12
May 30, 2018, 12:10:47 AM
I think at a ICO Exchange makes a good profit. That's why I chose Telluria Exchange.BINANCE has also gone great and the early investors have made a lot of money .That's why I invested in Telluria
The link to the Ico you see in my signature.

12% BONUS! DON'T MISS OUT!
ENDS IN: 5 Days

Merit: 12
May 29, 2018, 01:46:30 PM
i think telluria is one of the best ico in 2018. it will be a success like binance exchange.
i have also invested in ETH and think that we will all make a good profit . and you'll get another 12% bonus if you're fast. Good luck. a link to telluria can be found in my signature

Activity: 50
May 29, 2018, 11:21:56 AM
Depends on what criteria to evaluate. On growth now EOS well themselves showed. In the long term, I like NEBULAS, the team has big plans and the price can grow very much.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
May 29, 2018, 11:21:08 AM
it's hard to talk about the best coin, because everyone has different opinions.But for me, a good altcoin to invest and make a profit is  eth, CS .
Activity: 324
May 29, 2018, 08:42:01 AM
Guys, I found a project called BIT.GAME. Do you think will it be successful?
They have a presentation of a new game tomorrow. The first game. In the genre of strategy. You can observe this, and decide on further study of the project
What are the advantages of this project over other game projects?
BIT.GAME have next features:
 - transactions for traditional and blockchain games
 - API/SDK easy to integrate
 - supporting risk control
 - supporting asset issuence
 - game publishing platform
 - incubating games with funds
When do they plan to distribute the tokens? Immediately after purchase, or after ICO?
Hello. In 5 days after ICO
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
May 29, 2018, 01:03:45 AM
Like I said for me priorate for may 2018 is 3 ICO: Atonomi, Pchain and the Acorn Collective. I think it's a great investment.
Pages:
Jump to: