Pages:
Author

Topic: BEST ICO for 2018 - page 29. (Read 11548 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 262
June 03, 2018, 01:28:49 PM
Fantom crowdsale hardcap: 2 million USD. Whitelist opens on Friday, June 8. Crowdsale begins on June 15

So it will be with any promising ICO in 2018 Sad
Activity: 282
Merit: 0
June 03, 2018, 01:05:36 PM
Is anybody here knows about BIT.GAME project? It seems very interesting and promising...

No competitor has such technologies.
Own exchange, own gaming platform, support and protection of game assets and gaming transactions.
Many competitors have entered into a partnership with BIT.GAME

I agree with you! Have you already invested? It remains several days, hurry up to become the owner of a promising game currency.

you are absolutely right, the project is bound to become very popular, and the coin is very valuable
Activity: 238
Merit: 30
June 03, 2018, 11:34:14 AM
The best ICOs that are currently held are Harmony, Nucypher. These projects will show all that their coins are worth, I invested in each of them!
Activity: 126
June 03, 2018, 11:20:43 AM
Building a better Internet through a decentralized advertising and content solution with Varanida is made possible

More and more internet users are concerned about the way their data are stored, used and sometime sold by various service providers. They also want more control on advertising targeting them.

Varanida project aims to achieve so many feats in the realm of attaining a decentralized internet service provision
Activity: 656
Merit: 261
June 02, 2018, 11:47:20 AM
Look at Elysian ICO. Private Sale is already sold out. You can join  Presale on June 4th.
More information on the website https://elycoin.io/ or on the whitepaper https://elycoin.io/whitepaper
Activity: 342
June 02, 2018, 11:37:37 AM
Is anybody here knows about BIT.GAME project? It seems very interesting and promising...

Own exchange, own gaming platform, support and protection of game assets and gaming transactions.

I agree with you! Have you already invested? It remains several days, hurry up to become the owner of a promising game currency.
Activity: 490
Merit: 278
June 02, 2018, 05:03:42 AM
i strongly recommend asura coin.
Powered by NEO. One token (ASA) to rule them all!
please read one pager and decide to invest or not.
https://medium.com/@asuracoin/one-pager-asura-coin-powered-by-neo-one-token-asa-to-rule-them-all-2838424f741
Activity: 56
June 02, 2018, 01:52:19 AM
I think this ico is good in 2018

Go Network

Usechain

Fantom

Nwp
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
June 02, 2018, 12:28:42 AM
Check out Akropolis, very interesting project. Could be huge
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
June 02, 2018, 12:20:25 AM
ICO is best according to me is to have a strong team in developing the token. The token and is able to enter into a large stock trades and I think a lot of that in this year of release in the trade. And yet all the ICO could be like that, but if you keep trying it will be able to get it. Of course, the advantage you get is also very large.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
June 01, 2018, 08:42:42 PM

Activity: 182
June 01, 2018, 12:15:14 PM
What you think that is the bet ICO to invest now? No ref fish please, i want a trustable opinion.

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.
I was asking myself what to do when cryptocurrency goes down and found out that the most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on exchanges right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058
Activity: 112
June 01, 2018, 11:05:49 AM
For me the best ICO of 2018 are:

#1 Nucleus Vision
#2 GoNetwork
#3 Bluzelle
#4 Gems
#5 Experty
#6 In Protocol
#7 Apex
According to my observations and experience the ico of Singapore is very potential and that is mostly the hot ico, practical as well as the benefits to the growing ddoonogf or the ico project of the sorcerer. .
Activity: 784
Merit: 425
June 01, 2018, 11:02:45 AM
These icos are my most hyped and potential icos this year -
1. NEX Neon Exchange
2. Quarkchain
3. Phantasm
4. Seele
5. Atonomi
6. Dfinity (airdropped later)
7. Zebi

1. NEX Neon Exchange
2. Quarkchain
3. Phantasm
6. Dfinity (airdropped later)

I agree with them.  Grin
Activity: 392
June 01, 2018, 10:41:27 AM
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
June 01, 2018, 09:48:56 AM
I heard medichain did very well and raised about 20  million dollars.  This could be a pretty large force in the future since medical blockchain projects have not been fully established.
Activity: 490
Merit: 278
June 01, 2018, 09:35:55 AM
ASURACOIN of course.
The World's First Self-Sustainable eSports Platform Powered by NEO. All transactions on the platform will use the ASA token.
Great ico with great team. i think they will be very successful
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
June 01, 2018, 05:27:03 AM
I think the good ICO can be seen from some important aspect, which is probably from the developer side of the ICO. The developer's activation will affect the success of an ICO, and to see if an ICO will run well then we can see from the road map which is described, from where we can learn the structure and system of the ICO project to be launched.the number of coins / tokens may also affect prices after the ICO takes place and the amounts sold in the market will also affect the ICO price of a project.
Activity: 346
Merit: 1
June 01, 2018, 05:22:14 AM
NYNJA ICO is as stealthy as it sounds ')
The platform is a one-stop for all comm app! Where users can communicate in their native  languages 😁 with real time translation. And a market place for trading, freelancer platform among many more exciting features. Airdrop is currently ongoing in their bounty program, I think the project is structured like no other. Nynja will launch beta app in June before their ICO. You guys should check it out.
Activity: 149
June 01, 2018, 03:52:37 AM
I think you need to learn and make research on the ICO project. Because if you are able to find out a great project so that you can participate in the project. And you can be successful with your own decision. In future, you will always be able to find a nice and ICO project profitable for you.
Pages:
Jump to: