Pages:
Author

Topic: BEST ICO for 2018 - page 28. (Read 11548 times)

Activity: 206
Merit: 10
June 06, 2018, 01:22:01 PM
Take a look at NEX - Neo based exchange, their team is superb, and the system with how you can get in is lottery-based because of the high interest of investors
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391
June 06, 2018, 01:09:43 PM
Two of the best ico 2018 are definitely:

1) MULTIVERSUM: with agreements and negotiations with Hungarian and Italian governments, has participated in numerous conferences and conventions including Hong Kong, New York, Dubai, etc ... new relational blockchain, incredibly innovative .... at the time gathered about $ 13 million with Ico open until June 24 and quotation on exchanges towards July 10 (negotiations in progress with better exchanges)

2) COTI: it seeks to build a decentralized and scalable payment network for global trade; system based on immediate and economic trust, with multi-currency wallet, and payment system with crypto and fiat .... in direct competition with paypal, nano and iota, in a $ 2 trillion market. blockchain based on the DAG system
Activity: 228
Merit: 0
June 06, 2018, 12:42:35 PM
The best ICO at the moment is IAGON - a powerful cloud platform combined with the blockchain platform. The data is improved, encrypted with security and transparency. You will be completely safe with your data. I believe this is the most practical idea for cloud storage technology.http://iagon.com
Activity: 70
June 06, 2018, 12:22:29 PM
I think this ico is good

Lotex

Origin protocol

Usechain

NuCyper
Activity: 2
June 06, 2018, 09:14:29 AM
How about https://www.seedtoken.io ?

Looking pretty cool: "Powering The Bot Economy On Blockchain"
Activity: 490
Merit: 278
June 05, 2018, 04:02:35 AM
asura coin i think.
The World's First Self-Sustainable eSports Platform Powered by NEO.
Because of its powered by neo, i think it has huge potential.
Activity: 126
June 04, 2018, 02:20:51 PM
I would recommend Varanida project

It is a new ICO that focuses on decentralising the interent and rewarding publishers

Check Varanida.com for more details
Activity: 98
June 04, 2018, 10:57:00 AM
I would advise you now to buy YUM tokens. In my opinion, it will give a good profit to its investors in the future. It is perspective project!
Activity: 182
June 04, 2018, 10:52:59 AM
I would recommend joining the project Pavocoin. This is a way for farmers to better track their product and test results, and for better brands as a provider of safe, high quality, environmentally friendly products.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
June 04, 2018, 07:57:21 AM
Essentia coming soon  Grin Token Sale starts 7 JUN
creating two brand new application classes, cross-chain apps (cApps) and multi-chain apps (mApps). VS EOS VS Ethereum
Activity: 196
June 04, 2018, 07:45:13 AM
I would advise you now to buy TDZ tokens. In my opinion, it will give a good profit to its investors in the future. It is perspective project.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
June 04, 2018, 07:28:55 AM
Ethereum is very profitable in terms of earnings in the crypto-currency market. And you will not lose if you use it wisely. This cryptocurrency is quite stable and valuable in this field.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
June 04, 2018, 07:21:07 AM
The best I think to look for is not even worth it, because you probably will not even find it, because every coin that exists at the moment, any of them has a distinctive good feature.
Activity: 406
June 04, 2018, 05:35:20 AM
Hello there. What do you thik about Bit.Game project? Someone knows it maybe?
Yes I know that. One of the best gaming projects at the moment. Very successful collections have long exceeded the soft cap.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
June 04, 2018, 01:19:35 AM
It's no secret that the best ICO of 2018 is QuarkChain. But I would put it on a par with Atonomi and Acorn Collective.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
June 03, 2018, 07:59:12 PM
A  lot of good ico project in 2018 but unfortunately when the price of BTC and ETH is still like this then a good coin though it will drop dramatically even away from the price of ICO.
until when such conditions continue, we all do not know
Activity: 350
June 03, 2018, 07:43:53 PM
Hello there. What do you thik about Bit.Game project? Someone knows it maybe?
Merit: 2
June 03, 2018, 06:59:41 PM
Many icos did good in 2018, but I like allstocks
June 03, 2018, 03:13:07 PM
Spl.yt Core Foundation, a Science Blockchain-backed nonprofit operating out of Santa Monica CA, is an open-sourced smart contract-based e-commerce protocol that will support the foundation of a more efficient, transparent, and secure e-commerce system. Spl.yt will help buyers and sellers save time and money by removing middlemen functions and services through decentralizing the e-commerce stack. Spl.yt’s top smart contract capabilities include an automated global inventory system, fractional asset ownership and management, inter- marketplace reputation tracking, fair dispute resolution system, and automated affiliate marketing rewards. All of these features are powered by the blockchain, assuring anyone who buys or sells things online that they will have the most fair and efficient e-commerce experience possible.

Spl.yt is the first smart contract-powered e-commerce protocol designed to automate points of friction in the e-commerce industry -- barriers that have allowed large centralized oligopolistic entities (like Amazon, Walmart, Alibaba, ebay, Walmart, and CJ Affiliate) to capture the legacy market. Spl.yt’s Alpha demo is available to test loading inventory onto its decentralized inventory system and to use its software tokens. A few other blockchain-based projects are developing platforms to address various issues plaguing today’s e-commerce regime, thereby validating the need for solutions, though their centralized business models and failure to contemplate decentralized governance over their products indicates they will never reach the same levels of success truly decentralized projects Bitcoin or Ethereum have. Without evidence of progress and a truly decentralized mission, we do not believe these new projects represent real competition, so Spl.yt’s real competitors are those listed above that reap a lion’s share of the rewards without adding value for buyers, sellers, and other marketplaces.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
June 03, 2018, 02:14:17 PM
What do you guys think about Acorn Collective? The project raised more than $ 12 million, until the end of the ICO for another 20 days.
Pages:
Jump to: