Pages:
Author

Topic: BEST ICO for 2018 - page 33. (Read 11548 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 250
May 24, 2018, 08:41:23 AM
In my own opinion, I think you should carry out your own research about the different icos available and their rank then you will be able to decide which one is the best for you as there are so many projects and some of them are not worth wasting time or money own. You can even ask doubting questions from the manager or the icos and anyone you are convinced of their project and response, you can invest in because people will give different convincing contributions.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
May 24, 2018, 08:31:38 AM
For now I can not judge a good and successful ICO, because I am not interested in ICO because at that time I have followed some ICOs but got nothing.
and I felt cheated and wasted my time during the ICO run and it was all in vain because I did not get my rights. and since then I have not followed and do not believe whose name is ICO  Cry
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
May 24, 2018, 08:10:21 AM
Hey guys. What do you think about BIT.GAME project? It releases first game in may 26th. It will be a strategy. Let's take a look?
Yes, I heard about this project. Looks pretty promising, you should study the document
Activity: 2
May 23, 2018, 03:18:08 PM
I think Dfinity will be a really good one. Unfortunately they're not having a public sale. If you were lucky enough to sign up for their newsletter, you're looking at a free $500-2000 airdrop in Q3 this year
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
May 23, 2018, 03:14:57 PM

That is a hard question to answer...because right now the market is going down a bit. But it is interesting that we see this trend today and people freak out only when the market is crashing and not ecstatically gaining like the first week of January.
I will say it again, *only invest with solid technologies and team* and not some obscure coin for instance those useless mansternode coins that will be dead in a couple of months.
There are so many good and promising projects out there. If you are willing to weather the storms then placing your trust in a solid product like Gifts, Rentberry, and even the Multiversum project you will sleep easy and have financed a great product with growth potential.
May 23, 2018, 02:36:51 PM
Hey guys. What do you think about BIT.GAME project? It releases first game in may 26th. It will be a strategy. Let's take a look?
Activity: 208
Merit: 10
May 23, 2018, 11:09:43 AM
 Smiley The best ICO will turn out to be when it is already gone. At present we can only speculate and do our own research  Grin
For me the most promising ICOs of 2018 are: Sentinel Protocol, Egretia, Metronome, Quark Chain, Omega One (trading platform), NOS (virtual operating system). There are also some already finished ICOs I am eager to buy from the market..
Activity: 261
May 23, 2018, 10:25:47 AM
there's a lot of ico. this downward trend has a negative impact on the projects. how long will it take ?

best ICO for me;

CryptoCurve, Edenchain,  Neonexchange, Sentinel Protocol
Activity: 770
Merit: 252
https://twitter.com/iambitboy
May 22, 2018, 02:28:09 PM
Take a look at connecty.io

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--3359437

Smiley nice team, great idea behind!
Activity: 812
May 22, 2018, 02:04:05 PM
Frankly speaking, I'm not a big fan of investing in ICO. Before I do this, I choose the project carefully. Now my choice is Acorn Collective. This is a really decent project, collected more than $ 10kk at the stage of presale. The main stage of ICO is may 26. There is an agreement with 2 exchanges (HitBTC and Bancor). I think it's a very good investment.

https://aco.ai/
Pay attention to their platform. Today they released a sample platform release, it looks amazing.     https://aco.ai/showcase/
Activity: 42
May 22, 2018, 12:17:01 PM
Well, let's talk about ICO, because that's what I understand.  If you take 2018 then it is impossible to talk about accurate forecasts.  Today, the world is developing at a rate of geometric progression and ICO, too.  The main message I want to convey is to rely on the human factor, because paradoxically it is the easiest to predict.  You need to decide what will be relevant to you, your loved ones, friends and the rest of your surroundings, because you are chasing a micro society.  What can be designed for everyone.  According to my own criteria, I have identified Paytomat for myself.  Because the issues of money transactions are relevant in my opinion
Activity: 1680
Merit: 278
May 22, 2018, 04:42:42 AM
95% of ICOs proliferating nowdays are just a piece of junk.. price will drop as soon as their tokens hit exchange, and then, team will gradually dissapear from social media, less updates, less activity...... until project is forgotten and money lost. hands up if you suffered this with an ICO in the last months!   for me..it happened with a few of them  Embarrassed

Mi choice, for the ICOs that will be a blast in 2018 is:
FTEC
Datablockchain
Kepler
Skyfchain
Nauticus
Bitrewards
Uhive
Transcrypt
Elysian
Etheal
P2ps

Special mention to:
Bitfence
Nextpakk
Safecrypt
Intro

If you dont agree.. probably it is because you didnt a propper research... otherwise, please let me know why i am wrong!
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
May 22, 2018, 02:43:43 AM
quarkchain going to sell out extremely fast, only 4 million available for sale, goodluck with that one easy 10x if u can get in.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
www.daxico.com
May 22, 2018, 02:32:45 AM
There are lots of ICOs actually to choose from and each of them claims to be the best that is why it is very hard to choose which of them would really deliver well and prove their claims in the end. As much as i wanted to be part of a certain promising ICO, i also wanted not to be dealing with scammers around.
Activity: 159
May 22, 2018, 02:29:29 AM
It's hard to say the best of 2018, because each month hundreds of ICO's are launching. Also, the top tier projects are being offered to super wealthy investors only, it's not like it was a year ago. Airdrops are all that's offered. I do think there are a ton of great projects that will come out on exchange that may be good like 0chain. Unfortunately the really good ones will be sold privately to elite investors.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
May 22, 2018, 01:05:26 AM
Frankly speaking, I'm not a big fan of investing in ICO. Before I do this, I choose the project carefully. Now my choice is Acorn Collective. This is a really decent project, collected more than $ 10kk at the stage of presale. The main stage of ICO is may 26. There is an agreement with 2 exchanges (HitBTC and Bancor). I think it's a very good investment.

https://aco.ai/
Activity: 80
May 21, 2018, 06:04:00 PM
Not very many but there is two new ones i think will be big
Activity: 172
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
May 21, 2018, 05:33:19 PM
Ambit and DAV are really promissing projects to invest now. they are developed by a good team with a professinal advisors. Let's spend more time to research and I'm sure that you will get high profit
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
May 21, 2018, 04:40:45 PM
there are too many good ICO for this bulam so according to me if you have the capital yes choose buy tokens that you think is good, because I think all tokens have good potential. what else ICO is started without any bounty program
Merit: 10
May 21, 2018, 02:45:14 PM
I really like IPSX. Yes, ICO is over, but secondary market price isn't too high. Idea is really interesting, relatively new, and almost all tokens were sold in 4 days as I remeber.
Pages:
Jump to: