Pages:
Author

Topic: BEST ICO for 2018 - page 42. (Read 11548 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
April 24, 2018, 02:01:33 PM
good luck getting into Quarkchain with your 10 ETH.
Activity: 644
Merit: 502
April 24, 2018, 02:00:23 PM
I think that it is worth noting such projects as Pundy X and Aragon. These companies have collected a hard cap and their coins grow in price every day. These are really promising projects that ended in 2018.

Aragon is attracting much attention with its low price.

In ICO ; Edenchain , Merculet , CryptoCurve and QuarkChain . I will invest all 10 ETHs.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 121
April 24, 2018, 01:48:16 PM
I think that it is worth noting such projects as Pundy X and Aragon. These companies have collected a hard cap and their coins grow in price every day. These are really promising projects that ended in 2018.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
April 24, 2018, 11:31:17 AM
What you think that is the bet ICO to invest now? No ref fish please, i want a trustable opinion.

As per my review OTPPAY and eligma, fortyseven is best ICO to invest. I am part of one of the best ICO, which is OTPPAY. Happy to being here. I personally suggest you to do own research and read the white paper. Dont blindly go with others suggestion.
Activity: 11
April 24, 2018, 11:15:09 AM
Best ICO's yet to come or coins yet to hit exchanges...

Mainframe
Quarkchain
NEX
Atonomi
Eximchain

Wink

Activity: 462
Merit: 104
April 24, 2018, 11:09:55 AM
Of course I do not know if it will be a good ico. but I invested in LCCX. I hope there will be a good exchange and the course will rise later as well as other exchanges. At Binance, I was lucky with my investment.

LCCX - London Crypto Currency Exchange The World's Most Trusted Exchange

Activity: 294
Merit: 15
April 24, 2018, 10:59:13 AM
Diw and Nucleus Vision would be my choices.
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
COINECT
April 24, 2018, 10:51:58 AM
Be careful with this bounty, all teams come from Team CIBUS. they are just looking for money then leave the junk coin.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annbounty-grab-1-million-usd-now-with-grabameal-3374396
Activity: 250
April 24, 2018, 10:22:48 AM
Have you heard anything about the CashBet project?
This project is unique in its own way, the team is very strong, which will achieve the set goals. The main question is: will they have support from big investors?
It already exists, the soft cap has been achieved on pre-sale by large investors. The minimum amount for investing was $ 10,000
I think it's no longer profitable for large investors to join, because all the bounty campaigns are over.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
April 24, 2018, 01:14:09 AM
I really like ICO Acorn  Collective. They have a great idea that opens the door to the future for all startups, just read more: www.aco.io
Activity: 364
April 23, 2018, 10:24:00 PM
This project is unique in its own way, the team is very strong, which will achieve the set goals. The main question is: will they have support from big investors?
It already exists, the soft cap has been achieved on pre-sale by large investors. The minimum amount for investing was $ 10,000
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
April 23, 2018, 07:12:06 PM
NEX is next 100X
a platform for complex decentralized cryptographic trade and payment service creation.  token sale will be at the end of month , the project is very promising.
Activity: 280
Merit: 62
April 23, 2018, 07:01:56 PM
I hope this year will be a good start for BeEasy, Then of course it takes a lot of effort either from BeEasy team or us together. One of the most interesting ICOs to invest.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
April 23, 2018, 03:18:44 PM
Metronome, NuCypher, Dfinity, NKN, Merculet, NEX, PolicyPal, Eden, nOS, Atonomi, Quark. That's my top, mostly taken with ICODrops, these guys are one of the best algorithms for the selection of projects. Now the market trend has changed to positive and soon there will be many new worthy projects.
Activity: 56
April 23, 2018, 12:03:53 PM
For me the best ICO for 2018 are.

* Etherinc
* Dfinty.
* Photochain.
* Mainframe
Activity: 207
Merit: 5
April 23, 2018, 11:56:41 AM
It seems market is going to recover in the following months. Great opportunity for ICOs imho.
ICO success rate for 2017 was low because all projects were made for being a currency and just that. Blockchain is capable of much more than that.

Take a look at Open Collectors Network ( https://opencollectors.network/https://t.me/opencollectorsnetwork )

Platform has currently no competition, with regards to the possibility of creating tokens and in general, to the breadth of use cases possible on the platform.  ( backed by ICO trackers & reviewers )

The market for non-fungible items is virtually endless. If you look around, almost all things you see can be categorized: people, cars, streets, shops, products, art and so on. One thing all these have in common is their respective items are all different from one another.

The future protocol for one-of-a-kind tokens - amazing team & advisors (companies: IBM, Twitch, eSports, Spectiv, Stefanini, ING... )
Activity: 164
Merit: 10
April 23, 2018, 02:20:48 AM
in my opinion a high potential ICO for 2018 is ORCA http://orcaalliance.eu/

Their idea is to connect banking and crypto so i think this wll be a big player in the future. There is no comparable project out there so they could be one of the top-coins and definitly a MUST HAVE for 2018.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
April 22, 2018, 11:55:46 PM
LCCX Exchange from London !!!!!!!!!!!!! New in 2018
I invested there and later hoped for a good profit. A good team and a solid roadmap. A good white paper. And an exchange from Europe with quality
Please note that this LCCX ICO ends soon (btw, their idea keeping most of the funds in cold storage, insuring all funds in hot wallets is really interesting), on April 30, so there is not so much time - just a week - to invest.
Activity: 3
April 21, 2018, 02:09:47 PM
Morpheus Network looks pretty hot right now. They just launched a video of their MVP platform, have good advisors (Charlie Shrem & former DHL CEO are part of it), lots of positive video reviews on YouTube, and the team is very active on Telegram. Token sale is ending tomorrow too...

https://morpheus.network
Activity: 308
April 21, 2018, 02:08:20 PM
Yes, I heard. Very successful project, has already collected a soft cap, sold more than half of the tokens
They are trying to win the gambling market, and they are doing very well. They have very good partnership agreements with a wide variety of companies
Pages:
Jump to: