Pages:
Author

Topic: BEST ICO for 2018 - page 41. (Read 11548 times)

Activity: 203
Merit: 0
April 26, 2018, 04:23:05 PM
Hey. What do you think about CashBet project?

They still need to develop a lot of stuff, it's been a while since i dont check their telegram channel to look for some information, but it seems that they are not close to reach their softcap.

They raised a soft cap at the FIRST day of the PRE-sale. So you have old information.

Any proof? Where to read about it?
Activity: 289
April 26, 2018, 03:14:52 PM

They still need to develop a lot of stuff, it's been a while since i dont check their telegram channel to look for some information, but it seems that they are not close to reach their softcap.

They raised a soft cap at the FIRST day of the PRE-sale. So you have old information.
Activity: 279
Merit: 10
April 26, 2018, 11:20:54 AM
I need money for ICO first. I need to invest in an ICO, and I do not really like this type of work. there is no budget to do so anyway.
Activity: 28
April 26, 2018, 11:17:05 AM
I would recommend /2qF31sL]Paytomat. I found this project a couple days ago and now it's one of my favorites. It is decentralized system for cryptocurrency payments. Paytomat offers real life applications to various cryptocurrencies by enabling local stores and online merchants to accept payments in crypto. They want merchants to use crypto as means of payment more often than fiat and I like ths idea Smiley
Activity: 98
April 26, 2018, 10:37:49 AM
In my own opinion the best ico in 2018

Repux

Thrive

Etherinc
April 26, 2018, 09:09:30 AM
Every thought is subjective, my too, I chose for myself a couple of Paytomat.  But this is just an essay.  Because everything changes every day.  Most of the investments are spent through PAytomat.  It stays stable.  In general, I think that the selection of ICO must be chosen personally.
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
April 26, 2018, 07:43:33 AM
I think now that there are too many good ICO, even many who reach hard cap on their Pre sale. A the moment I like, Solvecare, Shivom, Etherinc
Activity: 154
April 25, 2018, 11:08:57 PM
Of course I do not know if it will be a good ico. but I invested in LCCX. I hope there will be a good exchange and the course will rise later as well as other exchanges. At Binance, I was lucky with my investment.

LCCX - London Crypto Currency Exchange The World's Most Trusted Exchange

LCCX addressing the new UK cryptocurrency licensing issue among other common security concerns by insuring clients online funds against hacks and being fully under UK government regulations (FCA) - it is one of its main features, which differentiate it from other exchanges as well as keeping 60-75% of client funds safely offline in cold storage vaults.
Unfortunately, the ICO ends soon, on April 30, so there is not so much time to invest.
Activity: 336
April 25, 2018, 08:29:47 PM
For me the BEST is BTC and ETH! I better keep or hold  it coz it is the most profitable and stable to all. Other altcoins so go for trading or selling and change it to BTC or ETH.
Activity: 81
April 25, 2018, 07:51:30 PM
I studied this project and the ICOs itself are vey innovative technology is certainly good projects, please have a look at Mainframe, gonetwork, Photochain.
Activity: 163
April 25, 2018, 06:17:28 PM

Activity: 350
April 25, 2018, 05:52:58 PM
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
April 25, 2018, 05:31:31 PM
I think currently it is NEX ICO. I wasn't even able to get into it's sale by the lottery...
Activity: 182
April 25, 2018, 04:45:53 PM
What you think that is the bet ICO to invest now? No ref fish please, i want a trustable opinion.

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.
I was asking myself what to do when cryptocurrency goes down and found out that the most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on exchanges right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058
Activity: 56
April 25, 2018, 03:09:52 PM
I chose these projects for myself:

Nucleus Vision
GoNetwork
Etherinc
Activity: 98
April 25, 2018, 01:15:05 PM
I will recoment you to invest on this ico

shivom

&

Eherinc
April 24, 2018, 08:54:10 PM
OW is a very interesting question.  There is such a futurist with Nick Baker, he expresses very interesting theories about the future as a whole.  If you interpret this in a crypto, then you can understand that the principle of the future of ICO.  And I think so.  And yet I agree with the man who wrote above, ]PAytomat is a really good company that eases the risk and increases stability.
Activity: 96
April 24, 2018, 06:40:27 PM
For me the best ICO of 2018 are:

World wifi
EtherInc
NEX
Coinvest
Photo chain
Activity: 168
April 24, 2018, 04:58:15 PM
Without a doubt, these are blockchains. Also good are the projects associated with the Internet of things. but here now there is another problem-most of the top projects are almost impossible to go. Take the same Dfinity, Mainframe, Neonexchange, NuCypher, etc. Follow shivom. I think it is good alternate for invest.
Activity: 308
April 24, 2018, 04:51:30 PM
Have you heard anything about the CashBet project?
This project is unique in its own way, the team is very strong, which will achieve the set goals. The main question is: will they have support from big investors?
It already exists, the soft cap has been achieved on pre-sale by large investors. The minimum amount for investing was $ 10,000
I think it's no longer profitable for large investors to join, because all the bounty campaigns are over.
They invest not only because of bonuses. They invest because of the growth of the coin in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: