Author

Topic: Best ICO for August 2018 - page 106. (Read 45275 times)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
August 22, 2017, 11:31:59 PM
I am confused to determine the potential ICO, currently the higher the BTC and more and more ICO projects. I'm really dizzy.
I just follow some sites to determine my decision.
I will not mention it because some of it already posted here.
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
August 22, 2017, 08:06:32 PM
What parameters are you guys using to see if a project is profitable (have a future)?
Activity: 443
Merit: 107
August 22, 2017, 05:30:25 PM
Without a doubt Billionaire Token https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-billionaire-token-games-on-the-blockchain-deflationary-algorithm-2065888

Devs have a solid project with unique ideas, they aren't being greedy trying to make millions for themselves so very low point of entry. Tokens are only $0.10 with a total supply of 3 million so only a max marketcap at ICO of $300k. This is the easiest x10 I have seen in a long time and even to reach that is only a $3 million marketcap and this has the potential to go much higher than that.
Activity: 210
August 22, 2017, 05:09:34 PM
REAL, Wireline, Spheris and Electroneum ICO is the most promising ICO that I saw that will start in August so far. Atlant might good also but not sure with that because their budget on bounty campaign is insanely high. That is a huge risk for investors of the ICO.

this can be the best comment . spheris and electroneum can be huuuuge also don't forget about COSS !
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
August 22, 2017, 04:47:43 PM
Why do you think criptowi has enough users to ensure that their service is relevant? Indorse I also like, for the third project did not hear anything

Cryptowi has a service that is actually needed in many 2nd and 3rd world countries where high speed mobile networks are still relatively expensive. Last year I had the privalege to travel to a few countries in East Asia and a couple in South America. All these locations had tons of wifi networks available that could potentially make for a huge user base considering majority of these countries still have expensive data plans.  I noticed many locals hunting open wifi hotspots everywhere I went.
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
August 22, 2017, 04:39:44 PM
Why do you think criptowi has enough users to ensure that their service is relevant? Indorse I also like, for the third project did not hear anything

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Activity: 210
August 22, 2017, 01:07:39 PM
Still interesting ico enigma / catalyst but like they hacked, so it is unclear what to do with it. Is there any other ideas?
Enigma's getting their acts together. This is not an ICO to overlook

snapup is good project? It makes sense to participate in ico snapup? Or only good bounty?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
August 22, 2017, 11:18:11 AM
Still interesting ico enigma / catalyst but like they hacked, so it is unclear what to do with it. Is there any other ideas?
Enigma's getting their acts together. This is not an ICO to overlook
August 22, 2017, 10:58:19 AM
August 22, 2017, 09:09:36 AM
Hello people, are there fresh new ideas? For myself I see interesting ico easymine as you? Like a good project
Activity: 518
Merit: 278
August 18, 2017, 09:16:35 AM
Currently, some of the ICOs that I see with potential are Filecoin, DMarket, Indorse, Xplay, Rivetz, and DimCoin. All of these ICOs have exceeded or have accumulated millions of dollars from their crowdsale, and think that some of them are still in their presale, simply indicates that they will be successful in the long run. Remember, one of the signs that a coin would be successful is the amount they raised in their crowdsale. Just see the examples of Lisk, Waves, Ethereum, Golem, Gnosis, etc. All of them have breached millions of dollars and are still there in the market. And what's more? Their prices continue to rise over time.
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
August 18, 2017, 08:46:26 AM
Of course 0xproject  and district0x .
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
August 18, 2017, 07:12:04 AM
When you say best ICO are you looking for a short term or long term gain? Basically ICO are gonna take a year maybe 2 to really get the ball rolling and demonstrate they can launch a real product. Until then it's all pretty much a pipedream and unsubstantiated dreams
Activity: 252
August 18, 2017, 05:13:28 AM
I am just an amateur investor, who have no idea about software development. Obviously I do not know the SPHERIS team, never see or heard of them before.

I'm checking them (via google,  Grin). Anybody have any idea on that? Is this a good team?

I see in their website, there are only 4 people. In my opinion, it should be bigger for such an ambitious project. Of course they can recruit more after the crowdsale, but it seems not enough for a good start.
Activity: 252
August 18, 2017, 05:07:04 AM
SPHERİS has a very good project. I think it will be profitable.

maybe sharing your insight about this project will help the community to assess and start being interested supporting this ico as we knew that all
of those project offered their own versions of success making a good insight and explain the possibilities will make a difference.

SPHERIS team's goal is set quite... ambitious, to remove the middleman in software distribution. They want to have a part of the big cake currently sharing by Google Play, Apple Appstore, Amazon Appstore, etc.

It's quite a big cake, with the value of 2015 is 250 billions Euro. And it keeps increasing rapidly.

Their proposed solution in whitepaper looks promising.

If they got even a tiny part of the cake, the outcome of investment will be tremendously.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
August 17, 2017, 11:36:10 PM

maybe sharing your insight about this project will help the community to assess and start being interested supporting this ico as we knew that all
of those project offered their own versions of success making a good insight and explain the possibilities will make a difference.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
August 17, 2017, 10:44:38 PM
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
August 17, 2017, 12:07:49 PM
Why Spheris have 2,000,000,000,000 of supply? I think this is not necessary...

From their whitepaper at https://spheris.io/spheris_whitepaper.pdf:

The decision to create 2 trillion SPRS tokens was made while considering several factors.
Given that SPRS tokens are meant to be used as the currency for buying/selling software,
we want software price representations in SPRS to be convenient for worldwide markets.
With a large number of distributed tokens, software prices can be conveniently represented
as integers, avoiding fractions and conventions such as mBTC. For example, a software
that sells for $20 is priced at 0.00719 BTC15, which is arguably less favorable than 2,000
SPRS.
Market scalability is also a consideration. Taking into account that the Spheris platform
will continuously attract new users, SPRS market price will rise to the point of disrupting
software prices which are traditionally tied to a fiat currency index, unless scalability is
taken into account. With such plentiful supply of SPRS tokens, we future-proof prices to a
market cap of $2T without the need to utilize fractionalized prices, given 1 SPRS < $1.

Another factor we have considered is that the higher number of outstanding SPRS tokens
can result in greater liquidity for the SPRS token stock. This will facilitate trading and will
narrow the bid-ask spread.
LOL, I think 2,000,000,000,000 supply coin is huge number and not easy for growth the price in future, just 1 sat still can make the total marketcap increasing very more.
Jump to: