Pages:
Author

Topic: Best ICO for August 2018 - page 14. (Read 45248 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
July 04, 2018, 11:05:44 AM
There are many ICO projects in July and ARAW is also one of the good projects. Currently, the project has attracted $ 6 million in 3 days and has a very good development strategy in recent times. If investing in an ICO project, everyone should invest in this project because the potential of this project is huge and will certainly have the best ecosystems after the ICO. People can check out this project with my signature and look through their whitepaper because I'm sure you would like this project.

because the project is rarely down from the project before nya.maka than that this project workers more than any other project.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
July 04, 2018, 10:37:25 AM
There are many ICO projects in July and ARAW is also one of the good projects. Currently, the project has attracted $ 6 million in 3 days and has a very good development strategy in recent times. If investing in an ICO project, everyone should invest in this project because the potential of this project is huge and will certainly have the best ecosystems after the ICO. People can check out this project with my signature and look through their whitepaper because I'm sure you would like this project.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
July 04, 2018, 10:14:08 AM
too much ico is considered good and very portental, you can see it in some web ratting ico and web review about ico review.maybe it can be used as a reference to buy coin at ico time
Activity: 309
Merit: 5
July 04, 2018, 10:03:38 AM
Subaj will be the best ICO. this will make cryptocurrency in mass adoption if many shops use subaj. it's a promotion, advertisement and loyalty card in one platform. it just needs one city with many tourists to become widely spread.
Activity: 102
July 04, 2018, 09:54:18 AM
ADC used a one-million ADC fund to develop this rotation system and community for this system.There will be no regular winners or losers in this system. It does not specify the person who will go first. It does not create a downline because people going ahead may become a loser and vice versa. This is a fair and automative distribution system that helps community financial resourse to be rotated and increased over time.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
July 04, 2018, 09:04:43 AM
Hi, tell me, what do you think about this new music project? Music on the blockchain...quite interesting? https://choon.co/tokensale/
It seems that they have already sold more than 50% of the tokens allocated for sale?
Now private sale for large investors from 100ETH. Therefore, the fees at this stage can grow rapidly
Why public sale has been cancelled: https://medium.com/choonhq/why-we-have-cancelled-the-notes-public-token-sale-3e8ab95f647
Activity: 364
July 03, 2018, 01:41:42 PM
Hi, tell me, what do you think about this new music project? Music on the blockchain...quite interesting? https://choon.co/tokensale/
It seems that they have already sold more than 50% of the tokens allocated for sale?
Now private sale for large investors from 100ETH. Therefore, the fees at this stage can grow rapidly
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Chikuntv
July 03, 2018, 01:32:19 PM
I like Sparkster. I do participate in the bounty as well (as you can see). #1 in Balina's list
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
July 03, 2018, 01:06:11 PM
I think Neon Exchange (NEX) is a good project in July, it is a Decentralized Exchange like EtherDelta, IDEX. NEX is a version of Decentralized Exchange that is superior to all current versions. Looking at what EtherDelta and IDEX do, we can see the great potential of NEX especially when NEO is becoming more and more popular.
Activity: 350
July 03, 2018, 09:23:04 AM
Activity: 238
July 03, 2018, 03:37:18 AM

HPQ (High Purity Quartz) has raised USD 1,000,000

Activity: 224
Merit: 12
July 03, 2018, 03:15:08 AM
Check Blockshipping.
ICO ongoing.

The blockchain based GSCP platform is the world's first freight container registry and the first global platform allowing all players in the shipping industry to perform a wide range of transactions related to the handling of containers.
The GSCP ICO offers a set of token features including a Revenue Sharing Model as well as a Market Maker Fund that allows ICO contributors to sell their coins back to the platform at a floor price until Blockshipping has met certain fixed milestones.

I took them already for bounty campaign because I want to take as more as possible their tokens. Via bounty and token sale.

Acorn collective. ICO just finished. Soon on exchanges. HITBTC and Bancor. Fund managers invested here; most of collected money is fund industry money.

Activity: 56
July 03, 2018, 01:27:39 AM
Name an ICO to buy for July 2018 that can be a gem later?
A lot of precious stones. Are you sure that they need you? In our time, it is advantageous to pursue in search of antimatter  Grin rather than behind rocks (which are most underwater).
I mean that new technologies are more attractive. While there are test development of quantum computers, we are looking for a replacement for all the modern coins. What not to worry about quantum opastnosti. I was fortunate that I found the Kelvin Blockchain project, which guarantees an excellent perspective.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 92
July 02, 2018, 12:36:53 PM
New partnerships of ICOs provide opportunities to learn new strategies and open up new revenue streams. Working within a partnership with a genuine win-win intention can give ICO business the edge it needs to surpass its competitors. If you decide to continue working exclusively on your own, you run the risk of your business’s growth becoming stagnant.
Blockchain firm INGOT Coin has announced its recently signed partnership deal with the post-trade solution provider GMEX Technologies. The move was taken with an aim to jointly build INGOT Coin’s blockchain-based “all-inclusive ecosystem.”
In the development process, London-based GMEX will be responsible to provide support with its Fusion platform, which combines GMEX’s centralized trading systems with blockchain technology. Commenting on this partnership, INGOT Coin’s founder, Iman Mutalq, said: “GMEX is an extremely vital partner for us here at INGOT Coin, as we believe they strive to keep up with the latest technological advancement and always provide turnkey solutions to business and firms in different industries.”

Activity: 462
Merit: 14
July 02, 2018, 12:06:07 PM
I will suggest you to have a look on ICObench.com and Bountylord.com. PS. I am also following some bounties. Two of them are Soundeon and Expercoin. In my opinion they look promising but you can visit their website and have a look on their team and idea. There are some other as well.
Activity: 150
July 02, 2018, 11:52:12 AM
ADC is developing a rotating currency in the investment to develop Asian countries and we want to share investment opportunities in Asian developing countries. ADC is excited to present our community bounty program that will last from 30 June 2018 until 15 August 2018.
Activity: 250
July 02, 2018, 11:16:39 AM
They will not be able to compete with well-known music services ... at least in the near future it will be very difficult...but we really need it
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
July 02, 2018, 05:21:10 AM
DFINITY is a great project, with great team! I'm sure the Dfinity project will achieve the highest results among the blockchain startups! The company plans to gather a large number of investors and entrepreneurs through hardcap mobilization of up to $ 90,000,000! You can also join https://dfinity.org/.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
July 01, 2018, 06:09:00 PM
For the first time I see music on the block chain. It's incredibly convenient
It is written that on the platform of 2500 artists but I have not yet found popular and famous music ...
How can users use this music and how will copyright protection work on the work? Generally today, before the crypto currency, it tries to penetrate into different spheres of human life, but with music it is really a novelty.
Activity: 308
July 01, 2018, 04:24:32 PM
For the first time I see music on the block chain. It's incredibly convenient
It is written that on the platform of 2500 artists but I have not yet found popular and famous music ...
Pages:
Jump to: