Pages:
Author

Topic: Best ICO for August 2018 - page 13. (Read 45248 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 103
July 06, 2018, 01:04:02 AM
In fact, a lot of ICO are now out in the crypto-currency world. It's hard to make a choice, but I stopped at EON - I think this project has a great future.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
July 06, 2018, 12:20:42 AM
if you do your research, there are some ICOs that are good. I just found Ubex, looks good.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
July 05, 2018, 04:57:59 PM
Name an ICO to buy for July 2018 that can be a gem later?
I just do not understand why during this time you still want to invest in ICO projects. there are too many scam ICO projects appear more and more
ps
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
July 05, 2018, 04:51:24 PM
Take a look at Cryptics. This is the forecasting platform which does use 100% self-learning AI. Their AI does analyze the market of crypto currency and make daily, hourly and four-hourly forecasts for the different matches of cryptos, some exchanges and for the market. They are going to combine four modules: forecasts, trading, investments and integration with the scientific society. I think the idea is great. In September they are going to launch the traiding bot on the platform. The project doesn’t look like a scam.

Activity: 364
Merit: 2
July 05, 2018, 04:23:54 PM
Ethereum remains the best of the other Altcoin so I propose you purchase Ethereum in light of the fact that as I would like to think all the more encouraging, Ethereum costs are more steady appropriate for venture.
Activity: 84
July 05, 2018, 04:13:41 PM
Opti gonna open around $6 or $7 on C2CX
Activity: 154
July 05, 2018, 04:09:49 PM
Scidex project.  SciDex is going to be a new big new breakthrough in science. Smiley

Activity: 189
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
July 05, 2018, 03:59:46 PM
1- UChain The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network Blockchain for the Sharing Economy.
2- Usechain The World's First Mirror Identity Blockchain.
Activity: 560
July 05, 2018, 03:53:50 PM
I would like to recommend the Spotcoin project. It's a project on NEO blockchain and these last days it take part on NEO Black Sea Community launched.

If you want more information on the project, I suggest you read this article: https://medium.com/spotcoin/spotcoin-with-experience-comes-legitimacy-1adf04976299
Activity: 92
July 05, 2018, 11:26:58 AM
Working towards the same target inspires in the team members with a strong sense of purpose. The team realizes value in working together as the common goal provides them a logical reason to work together, along with receiving mutual benefits for the company as well as the team. Collaboration is mutually beneficial for the employees as well as the organization because when they work together, interact and share ideas, they see and understand how others work, think, negotiate and operate. This gives all the employees a chance to pick up skills from their colleagues or team mates and build upon their strengths. These newly-learned skills can then be practiced in their own field to look at things with a new perspective and make improvements and enhancements.
Komorebi means the sunshine filtering through the leaves of a tree.  INGOT Coin, GMEX-Group, BolttCoin, Modern Finance Chain (MFChain), SwachhCoin, Black.Insure, PlaceToRent (PTRT), Bineuro and Stella have all formed a unified front under one alliance. The group of ICOs along with plan to found a single platform that will admit all their communities to use their utilities at the same time. Moreover, plans of enabling different discounts among each one of the ICOs is being discussed in order to give edge to all participants. The Alliance thinks that by bringing together different ICOs from different industries such as health, insurance, financial services, E-commerce and real estate, and combining the different existing Utility Functions a new meaning to Utility will be created. Instead of having a couple of utility benefits from one ICO, why not have many more benefits from a unified group of ICOs working together? All partners in the alliance will work together to create one user friendly and up-to-date platform providing access to their tokens and utilities. INGOT Coin believes that successful partnerships and alliances rely on the principle that the work involved in maintaining a partnership, and the benefits from the alliance are equally spread, rather than one partner carrying the load whilst the other reaps the benefit
Activity: 252
July 05, 2018, 10:50:24 AM
Well, for each his own as they say. Personally, for myself, I choose Oceanlab among the rest. But one thing is for sure - Kairos is a very bad choice
Activity: 168
July 05, 2018, 08:26:36 AM
To me the best ICO so far is Arcona! Arcona is project Merging together real and virtual worlds. It has many uses in the coming years. As a technology advance it has a big chance for success. Look at this example if Arcona happens it will give something like this in the furute https://medium.com/iotforall/using-ar-and-vr-for-higher-education-a4b647b3371e
Activity: 272
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 05, 2018, 05:39:15 AM
I think WPP ENERGY is one of the nice ico in July 2018, this ico has a very good future for us to follow it. and WPP ENERGY also has many development
Activity: 126
July 05, 2018, 05:19:27 AM
I like Sparkster. I do participate in the bounty as well (as you can see). #1 in Balina's list
Great team, great project! I am sure that the Sparkster project will achieve the highest results among the blockchain startups! This company plans to gather a large number of investors and entrepreneurs!

Sparkster crowdsale starts on July 7, 8:00 UTC. Hardcap of the crowdsale: $5.7M. There are 3 rounds with different conditions.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
July 05, 2018, 04:42:48 AM
Uchain is also a very potential project. The perfect idea and a team of qualified developers is the key to the success of this project. Currently the project is canceling the ICO and replacing it with a bounty program to distribute tokens to investors.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
July 05, 2018, 12:56:05 AM
One of the best ICO of July and in General all this year I consider that there will be EON-the game project which has no analogs
Activity: 210
July 04, 2018, 05:08:49 PM
ZEEX is pretty solid
Backed by mother company with reputation, experience, customers.

Simple and proven business model.

https://www.zeex.me/
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 6
July 04, 2018, 12:36:36 PM
So, we want to know what you bounght?!)) Looks like ICON, Zilliqa and ontology were the best choice in 2017:)
Activity: 135
July 04, 2018, 11:39:51 AM
INGOT Coin congratulate those investors & believers who participated in our pre-ICO campaign. IngotCoin team is grateful for your trust in our project and proud to launch a decentralized financial ecosystem together with you. We’re always reaching higher at INGOT Coin, so They’ve set our sights on reaching the hard cap. Our ICO will continue until August 11, in the meantime we’re working on overdrive to continually reach a larger audience and meet the hard cap. The chance is yours to invest in INGOT Coin's ICO and have access to IC's all-inclusive Ecosystem. INGOT Coin aims to be one of the top ten cryptocurrencies. This will give us a greater chance to accelerate our development and spread our vision globally. The Ingot Coin ICO begins is alive now and ends on 11th August 2018.
Pages:
Jump to: