Pages:
Author

Topic: Best ICO for August 2018 - page 9. (Read 45248 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
July 15, 2018, 06:26:21 PM
Today has Fantom Foundation opened their whitelisting, but an important and big part of the tokens are sold in the pre-sale. Therefore they have decided to do the sale with a lottery, so the chance is lower to get in because of the high demand.
Activity: 119
July 15, 2018, 04:16:25 PM
TIM’s Blockchain uses quantum cryptographic methods to make sure that the transactions on their blockchain are transparent and secure. This means that the members on the Blockchain network are able to verify the identities of other members on the Network. This is achieved with the aid of a mechanism called quantum key distribution coupled with the multigraph structure of TIM’s Blockchain network. This makes the network ultra secure and makes it resistant to attacks and leaks.To achieve quick validation of a transaction the TIM blockchain works on a proof of stake consensus making it secure to external threats. The Tim guidebook explains it as — “ If a malicious node broadcasts a wrong message, it will be caught by another graph miner in the lower layer. If somehow, it bypasses the first checkpoint, it will be caught by Blockchain miner, then by the cuckoo filter, and then by challenger node.“ Moreover, the
TIM network is based on a rather innovative Proof of belongingness as this would avoid attacks where spammers can fake their geographical locations and make transactions.
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
July 15, 2018, 12:53:14 AM
i think spotcoin on the NEO platform  Wink  very good ico ranking

Spotcoin is an economic platform designed to bridge the gap between legacy financial markets and emerging digital asset ecosystems. Spotcoin adds trust to the fragmented landscape of new digital assets by quickly and transparently handling complex transactions while matching orders and removing market inefficiencies. Spotcoin is building digital asset management tools and developing an interface that allows customers to derive the full benefit of the smart economy.

website and ico =    https://spotcoin.com/     
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
July 14, 2018, 10:17:33 PM
in recent times all of us is in a rush with this sale, maximum of who are conserving, attempt to preserve on and who're planning to invest, they may buy ETH or BTC, now not buy ICO, so I assume you You have to not are trying to find ICO purchases presently. quite risky.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
July 14, 2018, 10:11:45 PM
I think the best ICO of July is Jinbi, for details you can click the link in the my signature campaign, with a clear concept of unifying gold and crypto then invest JINBI is a smart choice to make our money grow significantly and certainly safe from scam, I've invested more than 3 ETH.
Activity: 546
Merit: 107
July 14, 2018, 09:13:59 PM
Name an ICO to buy for July 2018 that can be a gem later?

QuickX Protocol will one of the best project in 2018. QuickX is a novel protocol designed specifically to cure the many fatal flaws that are hindering the mass adoption of Cryptocurrencies today. It performs transactions off the chain for same Blockchain assets and utilizes pooling facilitators who supply liquidity for cross chain transfers of crypto assets. Through this, it accelerates the transaction speed greatly, dissolves the interoperability problem between different Cryptocurrencies, relieves the transaction fees and also solves the issue of scalability.

No more prolonged waiting times; with QuickX, it is now possible for you to make instant transactions for all your Blockchain assets.

Activity: 630
Merit: 110
July 14, 2018, 09:04:04 PM
You have to picky with so many ICOs out there. For example, the EOT (aka EON) ICO has a great team with excellent track record, a  huge community following on social media and a nice product platform and roadmap. Its Whitelist closes on July 15th.
kxp
Activity: 144
Merit: 11
July 14, 2018, 04:22:18 PM
There are a lot of good icos at the moment, i would not be very surprised if we see another bullrun on the next few months, but it is too early to say that there are icos going to make x4 soon. But it all can change in less than a little time at the moment
Activity: 294
July 14, 2018, 03:28:56 PM
Now I'm confounded to look for the capability ICO, the more significant all the BTC and additionally a greater number of ICO campaigns. We're quite light headed. I simply go along with a lot of internet websites to work out great option. I'm going to not likely state the software as several the software actually shared right.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
July 14, 2018, 02:22:33 PM
I'm baffled to look for the possible ICO, the greater the actual BTC as well as increasingly more ICO tasks. I am truly light headed. I simply adhere to a few websites to find out my personal choice. I'll not really point out this simply because a number of this currently submitted right here.
Activity: 308
July 14, 2018, 09:09:07 AM
Music on the blockchain: https://choon.co/
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
July 14, 2018, 02:51:52 AM
for now it seems a lot of good ICO but you also have to be careful because there are some good ico but ultimately unsuccessful and it will be a scam so be more vigilant, I do not give you a good ico recommendation for you.
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
July 13, 2018, 08:58:36 PM
Many good  ICOs are out there so check the reviews on icodrops.com or icomarks.com. EOT (aka EON) has a top quality team with excellent track record, a  huge community following  and a nice product platform and roadmap so look into it.
Whitelist is still open till 15th July.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
July 13, 2018, 05:59:22 PM
who likes BINANCE and KUCOIN exchanges should have a look at Spotcoin and Nauticus. At Nauticus you get 100 tokens for free and at Spotcoin you can trade very cheap later. in my signature is the link to the two new exchanges. have fun watching.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
July 13, 2018, 04:15:47 PM
The project is SPOTCOIN a neo powered project. Quick insight Spotcoin intends to build the Black Sea region’s first comprehensive digital asset ecosystem. This plan includes development of the Spotcoin digital exchange, the Spotpay payment system, a 25MW mining facility utilizing renewable energy, and the inauguration of the Black Sea Blockchain Institute.

Read latest and Dont forget to join twitter
https://mobile.twitter.com/therealspotcoin
https://medium.com/spotcoin/spotcoin-close-up-introducing-spotpay-5e1b77edf75d
Activity: 196
July 13, 2018, 12:48:00 PM
I think that ico will be successful only when the project is will be needed by society. so my choice fell on the project Tradelize, if you have not heard about it, then I advise you to get acquainted and you will understand why I think so.
Activity: 350
July 13, 2018, 12:29:14 PM
I advise you to pay attention to the CHOON project. True, they found institutional investors. However, I think that their service will soon be launched and the coin will be released to the exchange. https://choon.co/
Hey. Yes, it's a good project. Did you know that they achieved the sales goal?
Activity: 112
July 13, 2018, 11:01:50 AM
In my opinion, the best ICO for July will be Buddy. You can see the project yourself. The company has a very strong development team + already has a working product.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
July 13, 2018, 11:00:58 AM
Perspective projects, in my opinion: (with bounty campaigns)
1.Quadrant Protocol
2.Yumerium
3.Online.io

3. PRIV - Privcy is new anonymous coin targeting the transactions being hidden and improve the privacy of the individuals. They're not doing any ICO, airdropping about 11M out of 21M tokens to the community through 20 airdrops, 5 airdrops already done and 15 still remaining. It's already listed on crex24.com and trading volume is good. Check them out here - www.privcy.io
The clone will not be able to repeat the success of the original.
This is also one of my best ICO in month of july. They are one of the hype campaigns where you can see an active and lively telegram main channel and very great project, great whitepaper and good website.
There are quite a few good ICO projects in this period, such as Wemark, EOT, Traxion and Vanig. You can find out more about the Vanig project, a project to build an online trading system that uses cryptocurrency. More information about this project can be found here: https://vanig.io/
Activity: 350
July 13, 2018, 10:14:49 AM
I advise you to pay attention to the CHOON project. True, they found institutional investors. However, I think that their service will soon be launched and the coin will be released to the exchange. https://choon.co/
Pages:
Jump to: