Pages:
Author

Topic: Best ICO in December - page 28. (Read 26560 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 502
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
September 08, 2017, 08:40:31 PM
not interested to participate in ICOs anymore, every time the tokens are listed in some exchange some dump happens.
It is more easy, profitable and safe to buy after them get listed...

do you think it's not profitable to participate in ico? but in fact, many projects that are more expensive than the price of ico
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
September 08, 2017, 08:22:19 PM
not interested to participate in ICOs anymore, every time the tokens are listed in some exchange some dump happens.

Have you checked the cases of Mothership & 0x?
Activity: 287
Merit: 101
September 08, 2017, 07:57:46 PM
September 08, 2017, 07:50:35 PM
And as for me, there are some interesting pre sales that I want take part in. I think COMSA and Tokenlab are very promising and Etherparty also. Maybe Red Pulse if PBOC will lenient.

several sites gave an etherparty a low score. can you say that it's so good? now the presale sold 75%
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
September 08, 2017, 04:00:24 PM
And as for me, there are some interesting pre sales that I want take part in. I think COMSA and Tokenlab are very promising and Etherparty also. Maybe Red Pulse if PBOC will lenient.
September 08, 2017, 02:39:57 PM
1) Artemine, for creating an ICO factory next to Minereum, which is a token creation service. Both are built on the ethereum network and will probably work together very well. The supply of ART comes exclusively out of the contributions in MNE during the ICO, which I feel will be around 500.000MNE tops, giving it a supply of 50 million. The cool thing about artemine is that it's a genesis address that you can sell/transfer; the coins you buy will be mined over a period of 60 years, making it slightly harder to mine each time a new block gets mined, so for example if you buy 20.000 ART (+- 800$), you'll mine on average 333 ART a year, or about 1 a day. With a low supply like that I believe prices could easily reach 10$, which could provide a very nice passive income of a few hundred bucks a month. The reason why I feel prices could go that high is because
A. companies pay large amounts of money to create coins and launch ICO's. Minereum and Art can make this a lot cheaper and easier if you use their tokens to pay for the services, and
B. because Art and Mne both have very active dev teams that will not stop innovating and integrating the coins in their future projects.

2) Datum, for creating a trading platform for online data and services, which is estimated will become a 120 billion market. As we all know, facebook makes billions selling your information by allowing advertisers to buy ad space. These ads aren't random, they're highly targeted, and you don't make a dime. Datum will cut out the middle man (facebook, twitter, google ads, ...) and allow you to sell your data yourself. you can also buy data through the Datum coin DAT. Now, eventhough they have a very large supply (3 billion), I'm convinced they can easily reach a 5 billion market cap, which will make each coin be worth around 1.66$, which gives you a x80 ROI.

3) Change Bank, for creating the first truly decentralized crypto bank in the world. Allthough there are multiple crypto banks active and in development, Change is widely considered to be the most promising one, allowing its users to apply for crypto loans, get insurance, and pay all over the world with their own crypto mastercard. I believe the amount of coins was estimated to be 312 million, and the value of 1 coin during the ICO is about 0.6 - 0.7$. I believe they can reach 1/10th of Visa's marketcap of 230 billion, which is a cap of 23 billion, making each coin valued at around 73$, which would be x100 ROI. An investment of 1.5 ETH would give you 750 CAG, valued at a little over 54K.

I do not know anything about artemine. About the date, I agree, but it's a long time to wait for the beta release, but about the changebank you do not mind the moment that they are from Estonia, but at the same time Estonians can not participate there?

Well as you may know sometimes ICO's are not accessible to the native people (for some reason I don't know), so I'm not too worried. Change has huge global potential and will prove to be a very wise investment

I read a detailed review of this ico, at first he wanted to invest himself, but now changed his mind, of course it's just one of the opinions
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
September 08, 2017, 02:37:14 PM
1) Artemine, for creating an ICO factory next to Minereum, which is a token creation service. Both are built on the ethereum network and will probably work together very well. The supply of ART comes exclusively out of the contributions in MNE during the ICO, which I feel will be around 500.000MNE tops, giving it a supply of 50 million. The cool thing about artemine is that it's a genesis address that you can sell/transfer; the coins you buy will be mined over a period of 60 years, making it slightly harder to mine each time a new block gets mined, so for example if you buy 20.000 ART (+- 800$), you'll mine on average 333 ART a year, or about 1 a day. With a low supply like that I believe prices could easily reach 10$, which could provide a very nice passive income of a few hundred bucks a month. The reason why I feel prices could go that high is because
A. companies pay large amounts of money to create coins and launch ICO's. Minereum and Art can make this a lot cheaper and easier if you use their tokens to pay for the services, and
B. because Art and Mne both have very active dev teams that will not stop innovating and integrating the coins in their future projects.

2) Datum, for creating a trading platform for online data and services, which is estimated will become a 120 billion market. As we all know, facebook makes billions selling your information by allowing advertisers to buy ad space. These ads aren't random, they're highly targeted, and you don't make a dime. Datum will cut out the middle man (facebook, twitter, google ads, ...) and allow you to sell your data yourself. you can also buy data through the Datum coin DAT. Now, eventhough they have a very large supply (3 billion), I'm convinced they can easily reach a 5 billion market cap, which will make each coin be worth around 1.66$, which gives you a x80 ROI.

3) Change Bank, for creating the first truly decentralized crypto bank in the world. Allthough there are multiple crypto banks active and in development, Change is widely considered to be the most promising one, allowing its users to apply for crypto loans, get insurance, and pay all over the world with their own crypto mastercard. I believe the amount of coins was estimated to be 312 million, and the value of 1 coin during the ICO is about 0.6 - 0.7$. I believe they can reach 1/10th of Visa's marketcap of 230 billion, which is a cap of 23 billion, making each coin valued at around 73$, which would be x100 ROI. An investment of 1.5 ETH would give you 750 CAG, valued at a little over 54K.

I do not know anything about artemine. About the date, I agree, but it's a long time to wait for the beta release, but about the changebank you do not mind the moment that they are from Estonia, but at the same time Estonians can not participate there?

Well as you may know sometimes ICO's are not accessible to the native people (for some reason I don't know), so I'm not too worried. Change has huge global potential and will prove to be a very wise investment
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
September 08, 2017, 02:28:49 PM
Found out about STASH with its untraceable anonymous transactions using zero knowledge cryptography! Looks like it's going to be a strong contender in the cryptosphere
September 08, 2017, 01:21:18 PM

Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
September 08, 2017, 11:33:12 AM

September 08, 2017, 08:02:02 AM
Aventus is not bad, definitely has a lot of potential automating the ticketing industry and reducing fraud overal

ico aventus has already passed and it is already even traded on the stock exchange, just for the price of ico
Activity: 1288
Merit: 283
Your Data Belongs To You
September 08, 2017, 08:01:34 AM

I think that one of the best ICOs of sptembre has already passed
ICO Viberates sold in less than 5 minutes  !!!

Otherwise Kickicos ICOseems to me also a very nice for the future
Activity: 197
September 08, 2017, 07:49:01 AM
Aventus is not bad, definitely has a lot of potential automating the ticketing industry and reducing fraud overal
September 08, 2017, 07:45:27 AM
Here is the 5ier of best ico in september on my side.
1. CINDICATOR ( 12 september, hardcap 15 mill dollar , one of their advisor is charlie shrem ( owner of jaxx.io ) ) it is for building artificial intelegent for market prediction in crypto and stock
2. ATLANT.IO ( the project is about the market for properties. The best real estate project for now )
3. ETHLEND PRESALE ( CAPPED ONLY 2000 ETH. The project is about the peer to peer lending with token as collateral the apps is already in beta )

if the atlant is so good, then why can not he collect anything on ico? for example real collected several times more
Merit: 500
September 08, 2017, 07:29:26 AM
You really should have a look at Bitclave. Theyre going to build a nice decentralized search. They have an active and big team with some nice people on board.

The second ICO i would recommend ist Modum. Theyre going to build some microchips to control the transport of cooled stuff like meds or something else.
Theyre going to reduce the transport and control costs by 40%. If you havent hear about it, you should take a look at it!
Activity: 1246
September 08, 2017, 07:24:49 AM
Here is the 5ier of best ico in september on my side.
1. CINDICATOR ( 12 september, hardcap 15 mill dollar , one of their advisor is charlie shrem ( owner of jaxx.io ) ) it is for building artificial intelegent for market prediction in crypto and stock
2. ATLANT.IO ( the project is about the market for properties. The best real estate project for now )
3. ETHLEND PRESALE ( CAPPED ONLY 2000 ETH. The project is about the peer to peer lending with token as collateral the apps is already in beta )
September 08, 2017, 06:52:58 AM
For me:

1.  Aventus.  Write up here: https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@icoexaminer/aventus-io-the-most-exciting-ico-of-q3-2017
2.  Datum (still in pre-sale).  I have also written an article here:  https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@icoexaminer/is-this-the-most-underrated-ico-of-2017
3.  Enigma.

great projects, and I agree that datum looks very cool, I invested there on presale, but it will soon be over

Yup just a few hundred ETH left and they will have hit hardcap for pre-ico.  Not bad going considering how under-the-radar they were at the start.

and they also planned ico to start right away? and now moved it for a month? do not know why?
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
September 08, 2017, 05:46:28 AM
Recently found out about Notary Platform. The ICO will take place on 22nd September, and it is basically for signing contracts like leasing, credit, taking care of wills, services, .... I will probably invest in it.
You can read more about realy world uses for Notary here: https://medium.com/notary-platform/notary-platform-use-cases-58bc67e255fd
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
September 08, 2017, 04:39:37 AM
For me:

1.  Aventus.  Write up here: https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@icoexaminer/aventus-io-the-most-exciting-ico-of-q3-2017
2.  Datum (still in pre-sale).  I have also written an article here:  https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@icoexaminer/is-this-the-most-underrated-ico-of-2017
3.  Enigma.

great projects, and I agree that datum looks very cool, I invested there on presale, but it will soon be over

Yup just a few hundred ETH left and they will have hit hardcap for pre-ico.  Not bad going considering how under-the-radar they were at the start.
Activity: 177
September 07, 2017, 05:29:01 PM
Check Live Stars will have pre-ICO on 21st September Wink Webcam business is very promising.
Pages:
Jump to: