Pages:
Author

Topic: Best ICO in December - page 24. (Read 26560 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
September 17, 2017, 01:28:34 PM

Plus it's promoted by Floyd Mayweather so it's bound to suck . STAY AWAY FROM CELEBRITY ENDORSED ICO's ( especially ones that have no contact with tech like Floyd Mayweather and Paris$
bsolutely agree, I remember Floyd advertised Stox. The first time was a pump, but where is the stox now? in the second hundred

Celebrity endorsement comes with a steep risk to the consumer - celebrities are only interested in their own gains they don't care about the consumer
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
September 17, 2017, 11:47:49 AM
I choose this one as best ICO in my opinion:
Snip - The Future of News on the Blockchain
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-snip-the-future-of-news-on-the-blockchain-2074134

They participating in Wings project, this is very important information. They will receive 8 millions $ hard cap easily!
You can check here in Wings (and also vote if you have Wings tokens):
https://www.wings.ai/#!/home/project/0x8dcbef988d3095be1ff7d5c92b8ba946495e017c/info
Activity: 952
Merit: 502
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
September 17, 2017, 11:19:50 AM
AirToken ICO starts in 2 days. They raised $6.5m in the pre-sale and sold out instantly.

Yes, I heard that airtoken is good as a short investment. And at what discount was it sold at presale?
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
September 17, 2017, 11:18:14 AM
AirToken ICO starts in 2 days. They raised $6.5m in the pre-sale and sold out instantly.
September 17, 2017, 11:16:26 AM
I think there are many Best ICO in september such as-
1.Kickcity
2.Atlant
3.Utrust
4.Aventus
5.Notary
6.Cartaxi
7.Smoke
8.Kick
9.Hero
10.Beone
I hope this ico's is will be successfully end.
you miss centra ICO - payment solution. and Hero in here is Hero - bet platform not Hero token from bank solution
Centra looks very promising ico, but if we are looking about the kin token that already raised a lot of money and that was make me remember about some of the big project such as bancor and others, and this time all of them just like a crap project.

kinkik collected almost half of the current amount of fees for another presale. Now he does not collect and there is no time limit

you forget to add centra and kyber i think.

and what's good about centra? they enter the market later than competitors. And their team can not be considered strong

Plus it's promoted by Floyd Mayweather so it's bound to suck . STAY AWAY FROM CELEBRITY ENDORSED ICO's ( especially ones that have no contact with tech like Floyd Mayweather and Paris f$&@ing Hilton ).

Oh well, my work here is done . Back to https://1broker.com/?r=37354 . Let's make some btc by not doing s**t !

absolutely agree, I remember Floyd advertised Stox. The first time was a pump, but where is the stox now? in the second hundred
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
September 17, 2017, 07:12:58 AM
1.Kickcity
2.Atlant
3.Utrust
4.Aventus
5.Notary
6.Cartaxi
7.Smoke
8.Kick
9.Hero
10.Beone
you miss centra ICO - payment solution. and Hero in here is Hero - bet platform not Hero token from bank solution
Centra looks very promising ico, but if we are looking about the kin token that already raised a lot of money and that was make me remember about some of the big project such as bancor and others, and this time all of them just like a crap project.

kinkik collected almost half of the current amount of fees for another presale. Now he does not collect and there is no time limit

and what's good about centra? they enter the market later than competitors. And their team can not be considered strong
Activity: 201
Proof-of-Asset Protocol
September 17, 2017, 06:57:30 AM
1.Kickcity
2.Atlant
3.Utrust
4.Aventus
5.Notary
6.Cartaxi
7.Smoke
8.Kick
9.Hero
10.Beone

Activity: 644
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
September 17, 2017, 06:51:42 AM
1.Kickcity
2.Atlant
3.Utrust
4.Aventus
5.Notary
6.Cartaxi
7.Smoke
8.Kick
9.Hero
10.Beone

September 17, 2017, 06:11:38 AM
I see the power ledger has many members on the telegram, but their ICO is less clear, some even say that power ledger is a scam

I heard that they have changed the ico rules. We sold it at presale for a fixed price, and then increased the discount on mainsale.
Activity: 302
September 17, 2017, 03:56:39 AM
1.Kickcity
2.Atlant
3.Utrust
4.Aventus
5.Notary
6.Cartaxi
7.Smoke
8.Kick
9.Hero
10.Beone
Activity: 210
September 17, 2017, 03:18:30 AM
Right now: Change -20%bonus

https://www.change-bank.com/
Activity: 172
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
September 17, 2017, 02:50:50 AM
1.Kickcity
2.Atlant
3.Utrust
4.Aventus
5.Notary
6.Cartaxi
7.Smoke
8.Kick
9.Hero
10.Beone
Activity: 2128
Merit: 259
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
September 17, 2017, 02:30:16 AM
1.Kickcity
2.Atlant
3.Utrust
4.Aventus
5.Notary
6.Cartaxi
7.Smoke
8.Kick
9.Hero
10.Beone
Activity: 700
Merit: 565
September 17, 2017, 02:22:32 AM
Personally i don't buy Tokens or coins higher than $0.02 in the Pre-Ico no matter how promising the project.
I also always invest only what i can afford to loose
Why i'm saying this ? because cryptos can be your dream & your nightmare at the same time when it comes to investment.

buy ico and succes about ico project not about ico price
but about plan project, dev team, and then after ico end project is run and can get profit company
so coin price can incraese very high if listing to exchanger
Activity: 737
September 17, 2017, 02:08:16 AM
Kickico looks really promising. And HERO, decentralized online betting, they have working platform at least. If u like esport like me you will appreciate it.
Although ICO project HERO (PLAY) receive some good reviews from ico reviews, but the reward of this project from bounties campaign make me doubt.
They do not need to spend a huge money just to advertise their project, I think we should consider before invest money to HERO.
Activity: 546
Merit: 254
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
September 17, 2017, 02:00:23 AM
I see the power ledger has many members on the telegram, but their ICO is less clear, some even say that power ledger is a scam
Activity: 224
Merit: 36
ch4534ch3ckn3v3rch453481tch
September 17, 2017, 01:04:52 AM
Most likely Eidoo.
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
September 16, 2017, 07:54:46 PM
In my own opinion Spheris, Enigma or Aventus they gaining lot of hype.
But better to research more, theres kickico or Kick Ico rather, Powerledger, and ReOrder next in my list.
Activity: 115
September 16, 2017, 07:27:33 PM
i think this is kyber network ico. it has finished but they managed this ico very good.
September 16, 2017, 06:55:06 PM
As for me I chose KinKik, Impak eco and Comsa. As for comsa - look wisely. I don't like a big hype about this project as was with Bancor.
KinKik is the 5th downloadable messanger in appstore with 15mln users, Impak Eco has a great whitepaper and plans - it`s a under government project.
Just my opinion
Kinkik... I just think it's KickICo but we have an ICO with name Kinkik Smiley)

in my opinion and kickico and kinkik in terms of conducting ico are not the most successful projects. One condition changed, and the second one too cap overstated
Pages:
Jump to: