Pages:
Author

Topic: Best ICO in December - page 27. (Read 26560 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 101
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
September 09, 2017, 09:59:32 AM
Spheris https://spheris.io/

Red-Pulse https://coin.red-pulse.com/

Change Bank https://change-bank.com/

KyberNetwork https://kyber.network/#home but i was to late to register, only registred people can participate  Cry

Looks like my top4 for sept
Activity: 464
Merit: 250
September 09, 2017, 09:42:34 AM
I have really high hopes for GUTS project. They have a great team behind their work so they look powerful to me. Ticketing industry is an ideal platfor to use a blockchain tech . So i don't see a reason for them to be unsuccesful.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
September 09, 2017, 07:20:31 AM
easily STORM, best team and product in existance since years

The product looks good indeed, but I can't find any info on the ICO or token sale, how many coins will be in circulence, ... eventhough their roadmap states that the token sale is happening in Q3 and 4 of this year
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
September 09, 2017, 06:53:48 AM
easily STORM, best team and product in existance since years
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
September 09, 2017, 06:48:30 AM
Kyber Network,
ChainLink,
Cindicator,
Red Pulse,
Enigma Catalyst,
UnikoinGold
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
September 09, 2017, 06:22:54 AM
You should be more interested in the Cindicator project as this is an artificial brain project and it will definitely grow in the next few years. I think many investors will be interested in this project because the developers have created their own application.
Activity: 644
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
September 09, 2017, 05:28:11 AM
I'd say Atlant and Kyber (if you're on the whitelist)
Edit: Bowhead looks very promising as well.

I also think Atlant could really go the distance, that and the Chance ICO are my two main focusses right now
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
September 09, 2017, 05:16:02 AM
I'd say Atlant and Kyber (if you're on the whitelist)
Edit: Bowhead looks very promising as well.
copper member
Activity: 463
Merit: 251
September 09, 2017, 05:04:09 AM
Bowhead and Atlant is awesome ICO for my viewing.Although Bowhead is already successfully finished just after few days start coin distribution.Aventus is another great ICO i think.
Activity: 322
September 09, 2017, 04:13:43 AM
Utrust is quitely interesting and there presale has been sold out so no wonder there ICO will became more successful when the main ICO will cast and the project behind this coin is so great so I think this coin will became more valuable and will last for longterm. And also I'm watching for more coins and the list of them are the cindicator,atlant and hedge token and I think It is one of the great coin made by this time.
Activity: 1554
Making Smart Money Work
September 09, 2017, 04:02:05 AM
KickICO is the best crowdsale so far that have been started in this september and have been reach there softcap within just a 20 hours. Hoe nice to see it that they reach there soft cap within just 20 hours and their website have been uodated that their ICO would ends within just 9days from now

Disagree. https://crushcrypto.com/analysis-of-kickico-ico/

I am very interested in your opinion regarding the best ICO in September? I have read the information on the website. There are some ICO are discussed, and also gave a statement about the pros and cons of an ICO project.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
September 09, 2017, 03:33:43 AM
I'm interest project Aventus, and I will do own research on Aventus.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
September 09, 2017, 03:17:47 AM
And as for me, there are some interesting pre sales that I want take part in. I think COMSA and Tokenlab are very promising and Etherparty also. Maybe Red Pulse if PBOC will lenient.

several sites gave an etherparty a low score. can you say that it's so good? now the presale sold 75%

You need to do own research. I realy love concept of simplifing
Ardor has another ICO round for the Ignis coins this week, starting this morning.

Jelurida  Cheesy The distribution is so unfair....I no longer have the strength to trying
Activity: 293
Merit: 107
September 09, 2017, 01:15:41 AM
The ICO is now in my mind that it is good and its projects are successful and this is something that is blessed for me.
Activity: 379
September 08, 2017, 11:42:41 PM
Still look for some good ICO. wil check out Aventus thread. thank you
Activity: 646
PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor
September 08, 2017, 11:14:38 PM
Guys, I suggest in this thread to share thoughts on the ICO in September. I'll start first.

1. Powerledger

Presale for a fixed price ended successfully, the sale will begin, there is a real opportunity to buy tokens cheaper, because the price is not fixed. The project itself is also interesting.

2. Spheris Cool project, decentralized application store

3. Aventus Can be interesting , ticket sales, good project

I was with Aventus signature campaign before my current one. That was a very quick sale, in a matter of 10 minutes I guess for the public ICO. The whitepaper list which was exclusive almost sold out the AVT tokens offered. Eventchain is almost the same with aventus with another target audience. Might also be a sold out. Get Protocol might also follow the same path.
Activity: 252
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
September 08, 2017, 10:54:53 PM
KICK ICO is a good project. And checkout paragon topic. this good too
Activity: 440
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
September 08, 2017, 10:18:11 PM

not interested to participate in ICOs anymore, every time the tokens are listed in some exchange some dump happens.
It is more easy, profitable and safe to buy after them get listed...
I dont think good ICO price will dump. look at SONN and BAT. It's almost x2 when list on bittrex
Activity: 462
September 08, 2017, 10:00:21 PM
 Grin
Kick ICO and Centra
I think this is 2 best ICO in september.
Activity: 252
September 08, 2017, 09:40:02 PM
Ardor has another ICO round for the Ignis coins this week, starting this morning.
I just think it makes much more sense than investing in tech that doesn't exist, and may take years to show returns. By that time you'll have lost tons of gains you would have gotten if you would have stayed in crypto. Also, maybe I'm dense... but I don't even get most of those ICOs. Why would I need something like a 'e-game currency' or 'kickstarter-currency' or 'document-signing' currency, if that's all stuff you can trivially do with many existing blockchains (e.g. document signing)?
Pages:
Jump to: