Pages:
Author

Topic: Best ICO too invest in next 3 Months? - page 2. (Read 2096 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 104
In Binance we trust!
June 24, 2018, 12:56:15 PM
My TOP-3 ICOs are: Wemark, Eloncity and Sparkster. I beleive that projects will give x2 ROI in short term and much bigger ROI if market becomes bullish.
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
June 24, 2018, 12:01:38 PM
Look for the good projects here: www.icoguide.com the paltform is very good, rates real, so highly recommended.

LOL. All ico review sites are now corrupted a project can earn five star feedback by giving the right amount of money. I'd rather go for menlo.one their "guild-based system" is corruption free meaning it would be hard for a project to buy a 5 star feedback for their ICO.
Activity: 41
June 24, 2018, 03:39:47 AM
In current market situation I advise you to invest on Go network or may be you can take suggesion from Senior members they have good experiance and excellent knowledge
Activity: 33
June 24, 2018, 03:17:48 AM
Best ICO?.

Check this mate

Blockcollider
Constellation
Activity: 84
June 24, 2018, 03:15:12 AM
I still don't know what is the best ICO. This forum helped me many times and now I need more opinions from you guys about this topic. No clue, no idea in a moment but I want to start investing now.
Activity: 66
June 23, 2018, 09:58:54 AM
There is too much ico at the moment. Difficult to find the good one between all the other scam. For this month i think Current. A transplatform media library. Seems like a good one.
Activity: 70
June 23, 2018, 12:24:54 AM
I was gonna say go to invest in Bidium, but the crowdsale just ends in four days from now, another good project is Payera, i have been putting an eye into this ICO for more than a few weeks already
Activity: 98
June 22, 2018, 04:59:29 AM
go network legolas exchange and sether have a lot of great expectations in my quarterly period I think they will take too much and they will really take on great ideas
Activity: 9
June 21, 2018, 02:18:40 PM
Terawatt is the most under the radar ICO I've found, they are building a DAO fund paired with a highly deflationary currency. Their website is TerawattLED.com for anyone interested. I think the private sale starts next week actually. They also have 52k telegram members so I think its going to sell out quickly
Activity: 28
June 21, 2018, 02:15:44 PM
Cryptics platform! Yeah, I'm thinking of investing right into it for a number of reasons:
 - nice idea of AI forecasting, trading engine, bots, funds and all of that;
 - good WP and roadmap;
 - active online presence and support;
 - alpha MVP (they've got it before the presales even);
 - website;
 - further perspective and potential of being used by me (72%+ accuracy of forecasting, and that's something, I'm telling you)

Check it out if interested, the guys are gonna be topnotch in the near future
Activity: 139
June 21, 2018, 01:30:31 PM
For its part, AMN is altcoin investment priority for the next 3 months for me. A cheaper price than price selling at ICO. Based on the overall situation of the market and their roadmap. when they completed the strategic product in Q2. Next Q3 will be the growth in value and profit is found.
Activity: 672
Merit: 144
June 21, 2018, 01:27:57 PM
If we talking about investment than all investments come up with the risk. In my opinion, risk means profit without risk we can't get anything. Nowadays good ICO are giving the good return.
but How to determine the 100% real and profitable project to ico the company ended with successful indicators? Apparently very important is the moment for analyzing information in order to avoid fraud first. I always focus on how fast the ico company collects funds from investors.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
June 21, 2018, 01:24:36 PM
If we talking about investment than all investments come up with the risk. In my opinion, risk means profit without risk we can't get anything. Nowadays good ICO are giving the good return.
Activity: 70
June 21, 2018, 11:18:35 AM
Emmm i think a lot of ico will show up in early 2018. A good ico to invest and trusted from my point of view is titanium, and bob's repair. Bob because there is john there as a support and advisor.
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
June 21, 2018, 09:34:41 AM
I do recommand to check th https://ftec.ai ..this project is very useful for trading crypto and has huge potential with all its features and artificial intelligence! I love it!
Activity: 28
June 21, 2018, 09:30:12 AM
My choice is Cryptics. This is the forecasting platform which does use 100% self-learning AI.
Activity: 85
June 20, 2018, 12:11:52 PM
I'm waiting for NEX, Usechain  and nOS. These ICO's could be big and maybe sold out really fast.
Activity: 98
June 20, 2018, 04:35:33 AM
I am very interested in this project. I participate in it as a bounty and invest part of the funds. I think that would be something interesting. Time will tell
Activity: 141
June 19, 2018, 08:21:53 AM
This is a very good question. If you are in for some serious crypto investments then you should thoroughly do research on parameters like the official website, whitepaper, the core team and the ICOs social media presence and pleasantries. If you are looking for some solid investment and good returns, then i would suggest the best ICO to be DAKUCE.

Here is the facebook link to the official page: https://www.facebook.com/dakucecom/

Here is the link to the official website: https://dakuce.com/

Here is the link to the official bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annico-dakucecom-cryptocurrency-exchange-soar-on-wings-like-eagles-3423964
Activity: 133
Merit: 1
June 19, 2018, 08:06:15 AM
If you ask me now Dakuce is one of the best ICO to invest in.

Dakuce:

Dakuce is a cryptocurrency trading platform and its mission is to create an honest trustworthy platform for investors and users, where there is freedom from fear, clarity of investment and exchanges. They integrate AI and blockchain technology in their cryptocurrency trading platform and traditional token exchange system embellishing better user experience, the stability of the system, as well as making the trade easier. Providing an advocacy to cryptocurrency assets, the cutting-edge technology promises high-end services to traders. Their smart contract guarantees security, insurance, money saving, and a platform uniting everyone together. We believe in enhancing ourselves from time to time and bring groundbreaking records in success.

The ICO started on 12th June 2018 and will end on 12th July 2018.

To know more: https://dakuce.com/
Pages:
Jump to: