Pages:
Author

Topic: Best ICO too invest in next 3 Months? - page 5. (Read 2096 times)

Activity: 200
Merit: 12
Right now impressio ICO is one of the best ICO to invest and is one of the most hyped project right now..you can see in its telegram and compare in the icorating site...already it was successful in its private sale so really one of the best ICO going around.
Activity: 135
Merit: 0
Join Egretia right now, Egretia will not disappoint you, Public sale will start on 26/5. Join and get your value
Activity: 66
Eternal Trust is a company that hopes life extending technology can be achieved. Eternal Trust will use blockchain as their main support pillar to ensure that their services are transparent, legally binding and that all contracts are made through smart contracts. Immutability will be one of the most important features. The records kept of how your funds are spent or how your biomaterial will be preserved will be open to anyone who may need to confirm the terms of the contract. This Project is really promising and anyone willing to invest in Blockchain should join this ICO immediately
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
I personally like GoNetwork.

I have watching they last year, some video about them, they still look like young, and not many promising videos try to use their app. I saw in it the lack of professionalism, and then I decided not to track it further
This is video: https://youtu.be/P5stdsFxYjc
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
I personally like GoNetwork.

At the initial stage, all ICO projects look pretty attractive and promising. The main thing is how far they will be able to achieve their goals with time, so you need to pay attention to the choice of ICO.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Recently found an interesting project Daneel.io - a comprehensive support in the world of blockchain. Valuable help for beginners and experienced market participants with excellent development prospects.
Activity: 33
Maybe you can try Crypterium. They have best concept,strong team and have sold out in Public sale, it means investors interested with their project
Activity: 56
If you are looking for the most promising ICO in 2018, then learn more about the project Vireo. Trust me, this ICO is very reliable and successful!
Activity: 19
Emmm i think a lot of ico will show up in early 2018. A good ico to invest and trusted from my point of view is titanium, and bob's repair. Bob because there is john there as a support and advisor.
Activity: 42
I am very interested in this project. I participate in it as a bounty and invest part of the funds. I think that would be something interesting. Time will tell
Activity: 21
disciplina.io - I suppose, it's one of the most promising ICOs. Check it out - the team is fine, the idea is great. We'll see how they'll perform it all though.
Activity: 469
Merit: 250
ICO's are like shares in a company - I think this is the safest way to invest in a project you believe in, because only you have acces to your investment and you can choose to get out whenever someone is willing to buy you out in a cryptocurrency exchange.

The THOR token will pay out profits to their users every 24 hours. Profits paid will be directly related to the currency in question. In time the platform is looking to pay community members back in accordance to a set of the funds made from the ten most successful cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 18
ICO's are like shares in a company - I think this is the safest way to invest in a project you believe in, because only you have acces to your investment and you can choose to get out whenever someone is willing to buy you out in a cryptocurrency exchange.
Activity: 168
ICO investment is a long-term investment in Startup companies, you need the company to operate, the product, you will see that every ICO has a roadmap of one year or more. So I think investing in 3 months is not enough for an ICO at least 6 months or more.
Activity: 232
Merit: 2
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
I believe DIW Token is a good one and encourage you to research it. The main thought behind it is to decentralise security and use this so that people can store and selectively share private data. Furthermore, they will offer secure payment gateways and escrow services.
I also pretty is ICO . I especially like a good team and very strong marketing. About the project says it all. I hope that they will collect in advance Hard Cap , because a lot of work done. Many of my friends invested in this ICO and I trust their opinion. I also attracts ICO Sonder, in which I invested through the pool. I hope these two projects opravdaet all my expectations.
Activity: 266
Merit: 16
As per my research these can be best ICO

Quarkchain
Cardstack
Edenchain

Do your own reseach before you invest.
Activity: 266
Merit: 103
I believe DIW Token is a good one and encourage you to research it. The main thought behind it is to decentralise security and use this so that people can store and selectively share private data. Furthermore, they will offer secure payment gateways and escrow services.
Activity: 14
At the moment I am investing in a couple but https://t.me/travelertoken impressed me a lot. They are operating in the travel industry, a highly competitive marketplace. What impressed me the most is the fact they are developing their own blockchain in order to get through all the inefficiencies related to the public blockchain.
With their new infrastructure, the goal is to implement a simplified standard that not only minimizes costs for customers but also maximizes profits for providers.
It is a huge project and I think it has a great potential.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I would suggest Streamity. Although this is not yet been launched but you will see how great its reviews and ratings are. A lot of people think that this ICO will have a great potential in the crypto currency world.
Activity: 224
I do know there are many ICO's who present well written whitepaper and fails to deliver later.
I do some research on Egretia project and it is looking good to me.
This is not an investment advice, please do your own research before you invest in any project. It's a valuable project to invest in. good luck.
Pages:
Jump to: