Pages:
Author

Topic: Best ICO too invest in next 3 Months? - page 3. (Read 2096 times)

Activity: 177
Merit: 0
June 19, 2018, 04:16:26 AM
Look at: https://icoguide.com/en/ico/inpactor the project is interesting and I think it is promising.
Activity: 197
June 19, 2018, 04:10:57 AM
Look for the good projects here: www.icoguide.com the paltform is very good, rates real, so highly recommended.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
June 18, 2018, 05:52:38 PM
I was gonna say go to invest in Bidium, but the crowdsale just ends in four days from now, another good project is Payera, i have been putting an eye into this ICO for more than a few weeks already
Activity: 78
June 18, 2018, 03:11:26 PM
I will suggest you to have a look on usechain, kairos, metronomo, moonlight,
Activity: 76
June 18, 2018, 01:36:00 AM
There are lots of ICO right now in fact. But it is still possible to find really attractive ones. Recently I’ve known about Remme. Their idea really kept my attention. These guys try to solve the problem of our security. They eliminate the chances of third party intervention of privacy whithout any chance to be hacked. This idea is really worth to be invested in my opinion.

I've been seeing a lot of security tokens, is that the trend right now? At least were seeing a more different approach on token economy. Right now I'm supporting menlo and they are also an ICO that focuses on the current security we have in cryptocurrency investment.
Activity: 28
June 18, 2018, 01:33:01 AM
 I want to share with you my latest discovery - Cryptics. It is the world's first self-learning platform, that is analyzing the market of crypto-currencies and generating forecasts for its participants.  The collection and processing of information occurs in real time from a variety of sources in order to capture and record all relevant signals. https://cryptics.tech/
Activity: 98
June 12, 2018, 07:48:49 AM
SOnder is the best one i think guys
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
June 10, 2018, 07:41:07 PM
There are lots of ICO right now in fact. But it is still possible to find really attractive ones. Recently I’ve known about Remme. Their idea really kept my attention. These guys try to solve the problem of our security. They eliminate the chances of third party intervention of privacy whithout any chance to be hacked. This idea is really worth to be invested in my opinion.
Activity: 303
Merit: 15
June 03, 2018, 10:52:02 PM
I have just joined MONEYTOKEN, and now it has completed a lot of money raising. This is a great project. There are many investors in support.

Activity: 263
Merit: 100
June 03, 2018, 04:59:24 PM
You know, Remme is the source that I’ve been looking for so long.  It has so many instruments to make its best about security, so we can almost eliminate the human factor mistake here. I think it's really worth investing.
Activity: 183
June 02, 2018, 05:37:09 AM
Try Productivist ICO! I can see that it'll be a very good investment.  Productivist company has created a smart device which connects manufacturing tools to the Blockchain – allowing progress on orders and spare capacity to be detected and monitored in real time. According to Productivist, clients would benefit because it would become less expensive to source the right manufacturing expertise.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
June 02, 2018, 01:00:20 AM
I do not know, I see so much ico and it will continue to grow, it makes my head dizzy to choose which one is best. but I think the project with the concept of AI and also VR has good potential like ImmVRse or Keplertek. I suggest you to see their whitepaper.
Activity: 21
June 02, 2018, 12:25:31 AM
did anyone here checked the ellcrys thread or website ? if anyone here is a developer you might want to check ELLCRYS and maybe even consider to be part into the project.
Activity: 140
June 01, 2018, 10:47:05 AM
Zilliqa, and EOS look like nice projects, also the price corrected lately a bit, I see some nice potential growth for them in the next 3 months.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
June 01, 2018, 05:33:42 AM
I personally like GoNetwork.

Credit coins is one of the top cryptocurrency today because the price managed to reach twice it price because the platform is being successful so i think that it was a good investment for today since market will increase its value after the dumping time.
Activity: 28
June 01, 2018, 05:32:07 AM
My advice is Refereum ICO - cryptocurrency that transforms video game marketing and engagement to help streamers and game devs
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
June 01, 2018, 01:54:10 AM
Right now impressio ICO is one of the best ICO to invest and is one of the most hyped project right now..you can see in its telegram and compare in the icorating site...already it was successful in its private sale so really one of the best ICO going around.
Ya i have seen adds of impressio ico on many places,site likes coinmarketcap showing the add of impressio so there must be something good in this ICO i think..another one is in my singature vi-valid ICO a very good ICO surely worthy looking.

yeah ussually the see good ico can look by signature is in use, for me SATT is good ico and the alocation of bounty is high
then deal coin is good ico, raises is good and already listing in the market https://www.bancor.network/
Activity: 24
June 01, 2018, 01:39:43 AM
I would say that its ability to attract so many investor to its ICO is beyond what most ICO has been able to do. So if u are looking for a ICO that is already drawing in a lot of investors... this is it.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Check out this article on top 4 ICOs for short-term:
https://coincodex.com/article/1762/top-icos-to-watch-short-term/

I especially liked QuarkChain.
Activity: 21
disciplina.io - I suppose, it's one of the most promising ICOs. Check it out - the team is fine, the idea is great. We'll see how they'll perform it all though.

But it's worth a try.
Pages:
Jump to: