Pages:
Author

Topic: Best investing with bitcoin - page 4. (Read 2038 times)

Activity: 2828
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
October 23, 2017, 05:25:54 AM
The main rule of trade: buy cheap, sell expensive))) At the moment, there is a good opportunity to short bitcoin. Also on the correction when breaking through the trend line, buy and hold.

You mean to say buy low sell high. No, its not a good opportunity to short bitcoin because it looks like the bitcoin gold is already price in. The best method is to buy today and hold for longer period of time. Bitcoin is no longer a good trade for shorting. That day has gone when bitcoin become the playground for big boys. They have already set new rules and shorting is very risky now.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
October 23, 2017, 05:24:27 AM
So if you look at it like trading stocks.. What's the best way to invest and trade bitcoin to make money?
the best way to invest is to buy low sell hight system. it's the best way of investing, but if you're thinking of making short-term investments, I'm constraining the current price is too expensive, but it's not too late, because you're still boss making a profit, even though you can not be big
if you want trade. I say think other alt coin for buy sell. bitcoin is best give you highly profit. if you want btc buy sell it's not most profitable. have many coin that price regularly increase and decrease. you can buy this coin and wait for sell.
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
Blockchain Identity Verification
October 23, 2017, 05:15:32 AM
The main rule of trade: buy cheap, sell expensive))) At the moment, there is a good opportunity to short bitcoin. Also on the correction when breaking through the trend line, buy and hold.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
October 23, 2017, 04:10:41 AM
For me yes investing bitcoin is one of the greatest way to earn bitcoin. But you need to study some other ways to earn bitcoin and some process of investing bitcoin, to make sure that your investment will be successful even short or long term of period. Because it has a high risk to earn if you don’t have any knowledge about investing bitcoin. Smiley
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
October 23, 2017, 03:40:36 AM
If you want to have the best investment with bitcoin then try to do some studies about trading because that is a great place to put your bitcoin and have some good investment with trading because you can grow your bitcoin exponentially without having problems about time because you can be rich in a shorter period of time rather than by just holding bitcoin for damn long years.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
October 23, 2017, 02:11:48 AM
with bitcoin maybe we can increase our daily income, with bitcoin now many people who invest with bitcoin, hopefully the bitcoin can help people to improve the economy of many people, hope we can succeed with bitcoin.and we can achieve our dreams and dreams with bitcoin this.
all dreams can come true with the use of bitcoin investments, although many ask when bitcoin will crash, but I do not think this will happen, because every year it always increases compared to the crash that many say.
people may think a lot to wait for bitcoin prices down and will just invest, but in fact bitcoin even more expensive
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
elysian.finance
October 23, 2017, 02:06:19 AM
with bitcoin maybe we can increase our daily income, with bitcoin now many people who invest with bitcoin, hopefully the bitcoin can help people to improve the economy of many people, hope we can succeed with bitcoin.and we can achieve our dreams and dreams with bitcoin this.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
October 23, 2017, 01:51:22 AM

Bitcoin (BTC) is a decentralized cryptocurrency payment system designed by Satoshi Nakamoto. The software-based currency was released to the public in 2009. Since then, updates and improvements have been made by a network of developers, partially funded by the Bitcoin Foundation.
Activity: 742
October 23, 2017, 01:13:39 AM
The best way to invest with Bitcoin. If you want to be safe and profitable then I think the best way is to save Bitcoin, buy low and sell high. You buy a lot of Bitcoin when it's cheap, hoard it some time and wait for the price to rise, you will be more profitable. Another investment is to do trade with altcoins, this way is quite common. But this is harder because you need to have some knowledge of the trade, learn some analytical skills and see how to work well, and also have some capital large enough to survive in currency market
Activity: 744
Merit: 266
October 23, 2017, 12:36:25 AM
With Bitcoin investment is easy as Bitcoin has always been bullish when it comes to years period. For investment just buy and hold your bitcoins for at least year long time and enjoy hefty returns. If you are into short term trading with Bitcoin. Try to sell Bitcoin at all time high and buy back during price correction. As much as I have analyzed market, price always go a correction after touching ATH. A correction is soon to happen again most probably after 25th Oct. Best time to sell and buy back after 25th unless you are too into BTG.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
October 23, 2017, 12:08:54 AM
buy when the price is low, sell when it goes high - basic trading is simple and safe. you can also mine your own coin. here is a nice mining guide for you https://www.bitcoinmarketinsider.com/what-is-bitcoin/bitcoin-infographics/start-bitcoin-mining/
Zrs
Activity: 299
October 23, 2017, 12:01:35 AM
bitcoin can be a great source of investment but make sure you buy bitcoin when its prices goes down. There are so many sites which let you to buy and sell bitcoin through Internet. You just proceed with that and I do believe you can earn a lot.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
October 22, 2017, 07:02:48 PM
The best place to invest money is in bitcoin itself as bitcoin has proved its potential over a period of time so even if we invest in it now and wait for next few years then we would have already made some really good profits from it and if you want to grow your bitcoins faster then you should invest in altcoins.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
HIBEGYB MTO-sale Aug 9-50 || GTRUJDSAGR Aug 61
October 22, 2017, 06:59:15 PM
For me, i think that best investment in bitcoins would be investing in freelancing or outsourcing sites. There are a whole lot of investing outsourcing sites who offer a great payment in return of working for them, so i think that would be the best in my opinion
Activity: 759
Merit: 505
October 22, 2017, 05:41:19 PM
I think the best way to invest bitcoin is to invest in the online investing sites. There a lot of sites to invest bitcoin. They give payment regularly. One can invest bitcoin here. They give a decent percentage as profit. If anyone think that these sites are fake or feel unsafe to invest there, she can just deposit her bitcoin in any bitcoin wallet. The price of bitcoin increases at a good rate. Anyone can make a good profit from it.

Can you tell me which are the genuine sites that pays you profits regularly? People will never prefer to risk their bitcoins by investing in those sites as most of them are scam and people have lost so much of money by investing it in the past so its not the best decision to invest bitcoins in any online sites.
Activity: 267
October 22, 2017, 05:35:28 PM
100% it is best to invest with Bitcoin because it is the best store of value possible that you can save your money with. By saving your money it's like investing in it with BTC because the price always goes up yearly.
Activity: 321
Merit: 102
October 22, 2017, 04:35:46 PM
Trading stocks is complicated because you have to know what to buy at the right moment. My method of investing bitcoin is through gambling on sports. It is not very complicated and with some luck you can win huge profits. Of course you dont need to put 15 matches on a single ticket. You can play 2-3 matches and easily double your money with a 90% chance of winning.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
October 21, 2017, 12:27:29 PM
I think the best way to invest bitcoin is to invest in the online investing sites. There a lot of sites to invest bitcoin. They give payment regularly. One can invest bitcoin here. They give a decent percentage as profit. If anyone think that these sites are fake or feel unsafe to invest there, she can just deposit her bitcoin in any bitcoin wallet. The price of bitcoin increases at a good rate. Anyone can make a good profit from it.
Activity: 434
October 21, 2017, 11:12:28 AM
For me, the best way to make money on bitkoin is to invest as much money as possible in it and leave it alone. I know a lot of people who trade bitcoin and altoquin on the stock exchange, earning money right now, but I prefer long-term investments. I feel so calmer and so I see more prospects for my own enrichment. But this is only your choice, which depends on your abilities.
Activity: 560
October 20, 2017, 04:35:46 PM
We can start with a way of trading that can generate a lot of profit. but it would be difficult for people who are still newbies like me. So best way is we first invest the bitcoin we have, waiting for the best moment after that sell at highest number.
Pages:
Jump to: