Pages:
Author

Topic: Best investing with bitcoin - page 8. (Read 2038 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
October 18, 2017, 03:14:59 PM
So if you look at it like trading stocks.. What's the best way to invest and trade bitcoin to make money?
I think if yo take USDT as your base currency.
And aim for growing USDT every day regardless of BTC's huge price change everyday you can make profit.
Activity: 605
Merit: 500
October 18, 2017, 03:14:30 PM
You have to be selective and interpret the signs as far as they can be seen. Have patience and try not to sell when the price is down
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
October 18, 2017, 03:12:19 PM
Just do what people are saying and invest in the coins. They have almost always outpaced anything else. Get a hardware wallet or paper wallet, load it and hide it somewhere. Every week/month or x amount of time, slowly add more.
Activity: 322
October 18, 2017, 03:10:42 PM
In my opinion I think to make money with Bitcoin by investing, you should invest in ICO projects or trading but it's not easy and has a lot of risk and you will have to accept these risks if you want to start. With trading you can use Bitcoin to buy some other altcoins at low price then sell at higher price, it's the main way to earn Bitcoin with trading but it's not easy to find out the right time to buy. Beside, about ICO project, there are a lot of ICO projects and so many ICO projects appear everyday so it's also not easy to find out the good project to invest and there are some projects are scam so you should be careful. But if you don't have any experience about investing Bitcoin I think you just need to hold Bitcon for few years cause I think in next few years Bitcoin price will be 20k$ or maybe 50k$ Smiley)
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
October 18, 2017, 02:58:41 PM
My opinion goes directly to The Games community as I fell vere secured as Bitcoin is directly connected to it and there is no need to convert all the time
Investment in shares is also a way but it may or may not work(my opinion)
Activity: 378
October 18, 2017, 01:18:15 PM
So if you look at it like trading stocks.. What's the best way to invest and trade bitcoin to make money?

Same practice buy when the price is low, sell when it goes high. But unlike trading stocks on Bitcoin you
don't a company that you can use as a basis of your trading. It is harder to know if you already reached the
lowest possible amount for you to buy and the highest possible to sell it. With trading stocks you can take into
consideration the scheduled events of the company to expect for a rise or a fall.

Bitcoin usual events are fork and FUD, we only experienced one fork and several FUD on the previous fork it
was a good effect on the price but will it be the same this time. FUDs was overcame by bitcoin so when can
say when there is a FUD price will go low bu eventually will rise again unless it is a major one. Fork is like repeating
history bitcoin just hit an all time high.

So the best way to invest and trade, is to learn from previous events and impacts on the market.
Activity: 868
Merit: 267
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
October 18, 2017, 12:58:25 PM
The right strategy is to buy at a cheap price, sell at a high price. But you should be able to analyze the market, besides the bitcoin market is also very volatile, so it is easier to take a short-term position.
Activity: 42
October 18, 2017, 10:17:03 AM
If you want to make quick profit then invest some money in altcoin trading, you will make a lot of profit if you have some knowledge about how it works, and if you are quiet and controlled, but you will need a nice amount of money, you can not just start with only $100 and hope to turn them to $1000 in just a week, because it is not going to happen.
So start with $500, and you can make 2% daily with it.

yes , good idea
Thank you, I’ll try it
Activity: 451
October 14, 2017, 03:12:12 PM
Unlike with stocks all the profit with bitcoin is capital ie no dividends. Buy and selling bitcoin for either fiat or other coins can make you money but be aware of trading costs. For those who say altcoins just follow bitcoin litecoin gained 8% against bitcoin today.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
October 14, 2017, 02:32:52 PM
Bitcoin is a world best coin and it is a very usefully coin. All trading site accept bitcoin and it's price all time high in other coin so bitcoin investment is best investment.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 257
October 14, 2017, 02:26:28 PM
The price of Bitcoin is so high now. You can buy some altcoin with low prices which will bring you good profit. Holding bitcoin is another investment. If you want to buy and hold bitcoin now, it will give you chance to make a big profit from it. Just go for right way to earn.
the bitcoin price at the moment is incredible, lucky for those who invest if you want to get paid..bitcoin invest very well for now and in the future .. i am very thankful for bitcoin because make me life more meaning because what i want ..
Activity: 14
October 14, 2017, 02:20:31 PM
Invest in shares and again in Bitcoin will help u grow more.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 267
October 14, 2017, 02:07:56 PM
The price of Bitcoin is so high now. You can buy some altcoin with low prices which will bring you good profit. Holding bitcoin is another investment. If you want to buy and hold bitcoin now, it will give you chance to make a big profit from it. Just go for right way to earn.
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
October 14, 2017, 02:04:41 PM
Let me tell you quite accurately as per current situation. As of now everyone is going to sell their altcoins and buy btc to get most out of the upcoming hardfork. After that bitcoin is expected to go down again.
Activity: 798
Merit: 121
October 14, 2017, 02:00:56 PM
Best way to invest? Simply just buy bitcoins right now, then simply hold it and keep it very safe. Go for the long haul. If everything goes right, theoretically bitcoin should just continue to go higher and higher. Sure, there will be dips and drops, but after every drop in price the lowest price point rises as well. So yeah, but BTC, forget about it for years, then comeback and look at the gains.
[/quote
Very smart to invest in bitcoin, because the value increasing daily so your money will gain in high profit. Invest in bitcoin like a time deposit, so continue trading and invest in bitcoin. Bitcoin is one key to success. The more your invest the higher value you get.
Activity: 966
Merit: 535
October 13, 2017, 07:58:54 PM
Best way to invest? Simply just buy bitcoins right now, then simply hold it and keep it very safe. Go for the long haul. If everything goes right, theoretically bitcoin should just continue to go higher and higher. Sure, there will be dips and drops, but after every drop in price the lowest price point rises as well. So yeah, but BTC, forget about it for years, then comeback and look at the gains.

Yep, accumulation of Bitcoins and putting 'em in a cold wallet or something. A relative safe strategy without the risks involved with trading.

Trading with altcoins can yield a surprisingly large profit in fiat and/or Bitcoin. It is damn tempting to buy prominent alts like Waves and Lisk right now as they've dropped like a rock in the past week due to the BTC-surge, but BTC is currently so agressively on the rise that I wouldn't be surprised if it races towards $10K in a matter of weeks, leaving alts completely in the dust. The alt market is a minefield nowadays.
I'm not a trader. I'm just thinking simple. Now alts are down, because of bitcoin gold fork and because everyone is buying bitcoin. As soon as the fork is done, those who had alts will start to buy back the alts and hold it until November when the next fork comes. So it would be understandable if alts could grow a bit after this huge drop, before the next fork. But I'm not a trader, so everything can happen...

How can Bitcoin leave alts in the dust? Just because it went up in value? Where is the logic in that?

I don't know about that but I hope so. Alts have been going down. Some of them. It doesn't mean they bit profitable. I think maybe you right and the prices will get better towards the end of the year when the price of BTC goes up as well. I can see it hitting over $6000 maybe. So many people can get back their profits from the bigger whales when they buy back in like you spoke about.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 260
1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL
October 13, 2017, 05:24:11 PM
If you want to make quick profit then invest some money in altcoin trading, you will make a lot of profit if you have some knowledge about how it works, and if you are quiet and controlled, but you will need a nice amount of money, you can not just start with only $100 and hope to turn them to $1000 in just a week, because it is not going to happen.
So start with $500, and you can make 2% daily with it.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
October 13, 2017, 05:11:48 PM

Yes trading of alt coin is like trading of stocks in the stock market. The best way to invest into trading is you have to look for the altcoins that will be comfortable to you. You don't just trade by following every person's suggestion, it's helpful but you don't have to extract all of them because it's your own portfolio and you are the one that will be the captain of your own ship. The most popular words in trading, buy at dip and sell at peak.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 629
Vires in Numeris
October 13, 2017, 05:06:49 PM

Yep, accumulation of Bitcoins and putting 'em in a cold wallet or something. A relative safe strategy without the risks involved with trading.

Trading with altcoins can yield a surprisingly large profit in fiat and/or Bitcoin. It is damn tempting to buy prominent alts like Waves and Lisk right now as they've dropped like a rock in the past week due to the BTC-surge, but BTC is currently so agressively on the rise that I wouldn't be surprised if it races towards $10K in a matter of weeks, leaving alts completely in the dust. The alt market is a minefield nowadays.
I'm not a trader. I'm just thinking simple. Now alts are down, because of bitcoin gold fork and because everyone is buying bitcoin. As soon as the fork is done, those who had alts will start to buy back the alts and hold it until November when the next fork comes. So it would be understandable if alts could grow a bit after this huge drop, before the next fork. But I'm not a trader, so everything can happen...
Activity: 583
Merit: 503
October 13, 2017, 01:37:01 PM

Pages:
Jump to: