Pages:
Author

Topic: Best investing with bitcoin - page 9. (Read 2038 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
October 13, 2017, 01:13:13 PM
So if you look at it like trading stocks.. What's the best way to invest and trade bitcoin to make money?
try to invest now some of altcoins go down now because bitcoin get really high now i say some altcoins so invest in the altcoins that you know i recommend xem and xrb now thats all i know for profit not all altcoins are go down if bitcoin is high so study first the coins thats your going for investing
Activity: 254
Merit: 1258
October 13, 2017, 01:00:59 PM
So if you look at it like trading stocks.. What's the best way to invest and trade bitcoin to make money?
the best way to invest is to buy low sell hight system. it's the best way of investing, but if you're thinking of making short-term investments, I'm constraining the current price is too expensive, but it's not too late, because you're still boss making a profit, even though you can not be big
I would wait for the dip not a doubt in my mind it will go to 5300, buy then sell at 5600 wait for a dip of $5500 and buy again.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
October 13, 2017, 01:07:38 PM
Best way to invest? Simply just buy bitcoins right now, then simply hold it and keep it very safe. Go for the long haul. If everything goes right, theoretically bitcoin should just continue to go higher and higher. Sure, there will be dips and drops, but after every drop in price the lowest price point rises as well. So yeah, but BTC, forget about it for years, then comeback and look at the gains.
Activity: 742
Merit: 253
October 13, 2017, 12:51:02 PM
the best way to invest is to buy low sell hight system. it's the best way of investing, but if you're thinking of making short-term investments, I'm constraining the current price is too expensive, but it's not too late, because you're still boss making a profit, even though you can not be big
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
October 13, 2017, 12:45:02 PM
Pages:
Jump to: