Pages:
Author

Topic: Best investment strategies ? - page 2. (Read 1363 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
January 18, 2019, 11:31:51 AM
Before you start investing in cryptocurrency, you should examine how the market is arranged. Otherwise, even with its growth, you will not take profits and go into a minus.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
January 18, 2019, 11:24:48 AM
It seems to me that there is no perfect answer in this situation, everyone should be guided in the situation and in their observations and decide when to sell or buy!
the problem is each of them, because everyone already knows what they have to do to get the advantage of buying cheap and selling if the value is higher but not everyone can get that moment because of many things, and what often happens is they are too greedy .
Activity: 249
Merit: 1
January 18, 2019, 10:05:57 AM
It seems to me that there is no perfect answer in this situation, everyone should be guided in the situation and in their observations and decide when to sell or buy!
Activity: 289
January 18, 2019, 10:01:25 AM
The best investment, in my opinion, is buying coins that have the potential to grow in the future. And for the collapsing market conditions, I also trade daily by buying the top 10 coins. Trade can provide benefits every day and you also have to be careful.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
January 18, 2019, 09:59:58 AM
Invest in a crypto market situation accordingly. There should be a framework for him to invest in which time to invest. And at what time to sell.
Best strategy i ever read 😂,is there anything we can get from you?since you looks like a very smart and intelligent person in crypto space.but kidding aside this is a basic strategy for a people to start crypto investing but for newbies this is helpful mate
Activity: 1022
January 18, 2019, 09:53:57 AM
crypto finance investors from indonesia might be with interest as disputing funds on investment with the future projects from CARESSEN WEBWORKS as the service of online social dating for pupils of indonesia migt helps friends and colleagues as experiencing the saver way as occupying use of online application to work on dating tasks on request with the culture friendly customs to deliver with gentle appeals on moderation on reference with the organizing scheme of directives of viva chesster as the hacker and the COO of company.

Activity: 322
January 18, 2019, 08:56:54 AM
If you are deciding to invest, you must wait for the perfect time to execute your trades. Probably, only buy tokens when they are low. And after that, set stop loss. It is very important for you to set it, in case the price of the coin drops or rises.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
January 17, 2019, 10:30:20 AM
for myself, in this year's investment strategy that I implemented, I bought it when the price dropped and immediately sold it if the price went up a little because I didn't want to take a big income like last year.
Activity: 742
Merit: 21
Be the reason someone smiles today
January 17, 2019, 06:47:57 AM
As a general rule, I prefer to keep my crypto ~75-80% in Bitcoin and 20-25% in Altcoins.

The percentage is variable according to the market's trend. When market is bullish, some alts can grow much faster than Btc. However, when market is red it's highly recommended to remain more on Btc and/or stable coins/fiat.
Activity: 600
Merit: 250
January 17, 2019, 06:12:32 AM
Never sell if there is no profit from the sale, I think this is the best strategy in investing, although it is rather difficult and requires patience in doing so. But if we can do this, then of course we will never experience losses from every investment we make.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 0
January 17, 2019, 06:06:45 AM
The best investment strategi is diversification in your portfolio. Always invest lahir lg in bitcoin and ethereum. 10 to 20 %in best in top 15 altcoin. After then a very email proportion in altcoin. By this you can reduce rise and increase the chance of margin.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
January 17, 2019, 05:26:28 AM
And invest what you really afford to lose.

Having a guts to invest isn't enough if you don't have any idea of what you are investing with. Today, the market isn't shaping well but as far as my concern it will be good someday again. Maybe not for this year but it will again.
if we didnt see this year market recovery, we still have long time to see this moment.blockchain technology developted not only in a year but it will take long time.and if we invest our moment at this moment maybe its good time where all price in dip now.
Yes, I don't care because I'm dedicated to invest to this market that I've chosen.

I'm dedicating a lot of time and money for it because it really did great in the past. And I'm sure that it will do pretty good in the near future. It's really good time to buy while the market is on the dipping session, don't wait for it to recover to start buying.
Activity: 580
Merit: 101
January 17, 2019, 04:54:45 AM
You can try my way how to get best investment strategies for investing at altcoin or ICO project, before investing at ICO you have check how much their soft cap target, how long their ico was running and how much percent their token was sold, I always asking at their channel ICO about how much your coin sold out and how much money have raised, with lower interested by investor maybe it will make an ICO project scam and not enough for selling their token.
Activity: 1458
Merit: 509
January 17, 2019, 04:50:48 AM
And invest what you really afford to lose.

Having a guts to invest isn't enough if you don't have any idea of what you are investing with. Today, the market isn't shaping well but as far as my concern it will be good someday again. Maybe not for this year but it will again.
if we didnt see this year market recovery, we still have long time to see this moment.blockchain technology developted not only in a year but it will take long time.and if we invest our moment at this moment maybe its good time where all price in dip now.
We should not expect a big recovery, it may come in the next year. Just expect the price of bitcoin will remain stable on this level and there will no a lot of volatility in this year. As far as i can see the market is not getting any big problem or even bearish trend.
Activity: 742
Merit: 12
January 17, 2019, 04:26:49 AM
Never sell at first pump, wait for the best wave to sell. Never be late more than the 3rd wave to sell, or else you'll get bottomed. Practice sell high and buy back low then wait for next pump. Make sure you are taking profits and not re-investing them.
Activity: 490
January 17, 2019, 04:13:11 AM
The best investment strategy is utopia. There is no better strategy, because all the essential conditions in which the initial investment takes place - will be too individual and will be for every person and his situation - not like anything else. Therefore, strategies can exist many hundreds of different types and each of them will be good in its own way.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
January 17, 2019, 02:53:54 AM
For me the best investment strategies is invest all of your money and be patient for your profit. But before it you must read alot about the coin you will invested, and make your self believe. So if you want to invest i think you must invest on the next month.
Activity: 504
Merit: 14
Miracle Tele
January 17, 2019, 02:51:11 AM
            The best strategy for the crypto market is to invest in TOP coins. Too many small projects no longer survive on the market. Too many projects are SCAM. So, I think the best strategy is security. Investing in top coins will make you profit at some point. Bitcoin and ETH are the coins that will survive the heaviest moments on the market.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
January 17, 2019, 02:26:25 AM
has timeliness to buy indeed become things to be aware of. In addition to this direction of investments and what factors will be used as an investment to be quite important. always understand the fundamental factors in holding the coin will make its way into a little easier because it knows when the time is good and bad to buy as well as sell.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
January 17, 2019, 02:12:17 AM
Invest in a crypto market situation accordingly. There should be a framework for him to invest in which time to invest. And at what time to sell.

For me, the best investment strategy to implement to your self, is to understand the fundamentals of trading, in which you can figure out when to buy and what to buy. Afterwards, sell it in a reasonable price.
Pages:
Jump to: