Pages:
Author

Topic: Best investment strategies ? - page 3. (Read 1363 times)

legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
January 17, 2019, 02:11:33 AM
A good strategy, in my opinion, is buying coins when prices are low and buying the top coins. Then when the price of a coin rises you can sell it. And this is a very simple strategy to make a profit.

This is not a good strategy at all because it doesn't work in a bear market.

This would work in either a bull market or a sideways market but if you kept buying whenever some altcoin made a new low, they you would be at a huge loss and would never recover since some coins are 90% loss from the ATHs.

And you can only sell the coin if you are at a profit, however what do you do if you are at a loss? Sell it when it rises at a loss and try and buy back cheaper? What if you end up buying it and it kept going even lower. This is not a good investment strategy at all.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Glad to see you
January 17, 2019, 02:08:52 AM
For now we are a little difficult to invest because all prices fall at the lowest point and panic comes when prices fall ..
Yes, you are right, it is difficult to choose coins for investment. I decided to choose the coins from which capitalization is not higher than 5 million dollars.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
January 17, 2019, 01:31:33 AM
For now we are a little difficult to invest because all prices fall at the lowest point and panic comes when prices fall ..
Activity: 1022
January 17, 2019, 01:23:32 AM
The thing that needs to be considered when investing is to look at the potential of these tokens and of course that requires a good analysis which coins are suitable to invest, for me the right strategy is to wait until the volume reaches above $ 100k, usually if the volume is already reaching this price, the price of the coin will start to increase.
Activity: 987
Merit: 254
January 17, 2019, 01:01:18 AM
I think the most logical strategy is always to keep a btc and usd amount in your hand. When you do not do this you can neither reduce the average nor catch up when the opportunity arises.
Activity: 588
January 17, 2019, 12:13:54 AM
And invest what you really afford to lose.

Having a guts to invest isn't enough if you don't have any idea of what you are investing with. Today, the market isn't shaping well but as far as my concern it will be good someday again. Maybe not for this year but it will again.
if we didnt see this year market recovery, we still have long time to see this moment.blockchain technology developted not only in a year but it will take long time.and if we invest our moment at this moment maybe its good time where all price in dip now.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
January 17, 2019, 12:08:22 AM
And invest what you really afford to lose.

Having a guts to invest isn't enough if you don't have any idea of what you are investing with. Today, the market isn't shaping well but as far as my concern it will be good someday again. Maybe not for this year but it will again.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
January 16, 2019, 11:42:43 PM
A good strategy, in my opinion, is buying coins when prices are low and buying the top coins. Then when the price of a coin rises you can sell it. And this is a very simple strategy to make a profit.
Activity: 994
Merit: 257
January 16, 2019, 11:01:13 PM
Just see the graph of coin you can know the fluctuations, study the history. and you can buy coins when the price is low and sell the coins when price is high...i think everyone know this strategy.
Sad fact, a lot of people now only  buy coin because it got hyped. And then they stuck in coin that they already bought without know how to resolve or out from that situation, that is why a lot of people blame bitcoin and cryptocurrency when they loss their assets.
This is very common but I wonder how many people do they need to see losing all their money to scammers or to developers that will never fulfill their promises before they learn that to invest in hype is a waste of money and that you could have used that money for something more productive or at least something that brought you some kind of benefit.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
January 16, 2019, 05:45:03 PM
When investing in cryptocurrency I always choose Crypto which is in the top coimarketcap position, in my opinion it is the simplest strategy, but still don't forget to manage the risks that occur.
Of course the easiest , but still need to properly enter and exit the coin , as each coin has a bullish and bearish trend , but for a long investment of course these coins are suitable
Activity: 431
Merit: 18
January 15, 2019, 07:30:36 PM
The vest strategy in my opinion is to research the top cryptocurrencies, find the solid ones that have a progressive milestone record. Also research for one that has a good price response in both good and bad market conditions.
Then invest the money you can let go for some time. After this be patient enough to hold and wait for a good market condition before selling.
Activity: 686
January 07, 2019, 12:18:01 PM
Yet again. Everything is relative. No one can say what will be the most profitable: to trade in the long term prospect, but to have losses in the short term. Or play on shorts. Forget clear instructions, just think
actually there is the best instrument that is by buying cheap and selling it if it rises high but unfortunately it's not easy to do so we really have to have a way to survive. if I am personally, now I would rather wait patiently because I have confidence that this is only a matter of time until the market can rise again.
Activity: 434
January 07, 2019, 11:53:26 AM
I think there will be no best strategy but only the most suitable strategy. Because there is always a risk, the development of technology along with the strong volatility of the market makes people almost impossible to predict where the price will be. But I have learned a lesson about the electronic money market as follows: no one can predict the market, high risk and high profits, most ICO projects will fail, Risk management is the key. Good luck
Activity: 644
Merit: 12
Alternative investment banking platform
December 30, 2018, 07:57:56 PM
Yet again. Everything is relative. No one can say what will be the most profitable: to trade in the long term prospect, but to have losses in the short term. Or play on shorts. Forget clear instructions, just think
Activity: 797
Merit: 500
BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange
December 30, 2018, 07:56:38 PM
When investing in cryptocurrency I always choose Crypto which is in the top coimarketcap position, in my opinion it is the simplest strategy, but still don't forget to manage the risks that occur.
Activity: 350
December 30, 2018, 07:46:28 PM
When your token is growind you should sell it. When it is falling for a long time. it will be better to buy it. This is very common and useful rule which can really help you.
Activity: 436
Merit: 250
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
December 30, 2018, 07:35:33 PM
the best strategy to invest is to buy several types of cryptocurrency, don't invest in 1 type of cryptocurrency, it can minimize the risk of loss if one of the crypto drops in price.
Activity: 1458
Merit: 509
December 30, 2018, 07:24:11 PM
Recently, the cryptocurrency market is constantly going down. Therefore, long-term investments are unprofitable. Need a short trade.
When you can consider how much should be considered as the bottom price of crypto and then all of you said in your post is incorrect. Longterm is very profitable but that depends on how much the bottom price that you can get to create a buy back to the market.
Activity: 350
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 30, 2018, 07:10:35 PM
Recently, the cryptocurrency market is constantly going down. Therefore, long-term investments are unprofitable. Need a short trade.
Activity: 700
December 30, 2018, 07:04:33 PM
I think that the market will fall and so I will wait when it happens and only then I invest money in cryptocurrencies again. We will have to wait for about a year, as in 2019 there will be growth, but it will only be closer to the end of summer, and its peak can be in winter.
Pages:
Jump to: