Pages:
Author

Topic: Best investment strategies ? - page 4. (Read 1363 times)

copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
December 30, 2018, 02:20:52 PM
Every one strategy to but at dip and hold for long term or at least sell at profit.  There is no perfect stratgey for crypto . You can never be correct all the time. I always prefer to sell some parts when in profit and buy more when prices are going down.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
SESSIA
December 30, 2018, 02:10:49 PM
The best strategy as for me is active trading + holding part of your investments in the most potential crypto currencies.
This is definitely what is suitable for me!
Activity: 1260
Merit: 102
December 30, 2018, 01:54:45 PM
Just believe in yourself and your instincts. If you believe in any thing else then you are taking a huge risk. Learn by spending some time and then trust your information.
Activity: 532
Merit: 151
December 30, 2018, 01:39:32 PM
My method is buying decent ICO's coins from like forkdelta exchanges before they listed on the larger exchanges, I am buying like 0.1 eth because even if I lose it doesn't bother me anyway.
copper member
Activity: 140
December 30, 2018, 01:47:42 AM
It's all depends if you going for long-term or you just want to invest for short term flip. Being that said, whenever you are investing, learn how to spread your risk so that if one don't work out, other could work out. By doing this, you will surely minimize the possibility of losing your money.
Activity: 653
December 30, 2018, 12:55:44 AM
Best investment strategy is always buy and invest at some altcoin at lower price, never invest your money when looking of some altcoin really at higher price, always keep buying when price really drop.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
December 30, 2018, 12:29:07 AM
The best strategy , in my opinion, is to buy and hold coins from the top 10 for a long time. I think this strategy is the most profitable for investors.
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
December 29, 2018, 11:10:38 PM
The best investment strategy is buy dip coins and sell them with the high prices but this is not too easy to do that because you have to know the potential coins for your profit wether in the long term investment or short term investment only can do this is those investors have more experience.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
December 29, 2018, 09:39:42 PM
I believe you have to choose an investment strategy that suit you the most and that will be the best investment strategy for you. For example, I don’t have all the time to do trading research. So I buy coins and hold for the long term.

Invest for long term, only with the amount you can afford to loss just in case the crypto market dive or go down stream. One should always learn rhe in's and out of Crypto investment, apply what you learn, have a lot Patient to hold on to your coin investment, always cash out for the profit when the good come. And never Panic or sell out your investment with out consideration of all the information at hand. One should always take note the Risk and High Market Volatility.good luck
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files
December 29, 2018, 07:57:11 PM
In the crypto market situation that is difficult like this. It's easier to buy when the price is cheap, and sell when the price rises. Hold when there is no movement or change in situation.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
December 29, 2018, 07:37:41 PM
Invest in a crypto market situation accordingly. There should be a framework for him to invest in which time to invest. And at what time to sell.

It is necessary to pay attention not only to the time when it is best to invest, but also to the coins in which you need to invest your money. Even in a falling market there are coins that can make a profit.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
December 29, 2018, 02:29:50 PM
Trading using a simple concept is buying coins when the price is red and selling it when the price goes up or green. And we must be careful about choosing a good strategy and daily trading which I think will be very profitable.
Activity: 728
December 29, 2018, 01:56:24 PM
In my opinion a good investment strategy is when the price goes down we have to buy and sell when the price rises. I do research every Friday the price drops and I have to buy at that time and sell it later.
Activity: 644
December 29, 2018, 01:49:19 PM
The market will soon begin to revive slowly. Therefore, a small portion of your money should be started to buy. In addition, the bull market with profit rates should be determined according to her strict determination.
Of course, I agree that everyone expects bullish runs of the cryptocurrency market, but what are the prerequisites for today to see the green color?
copper member
Activity: 112
www.codex.one
December 29, 2018, 01:13:30 PM
Invest in a crypto market situation accordingly. There should be a framework for him to invest in which time to invest. And at what time to sell.

Are you pertaining to trading strategies? Well, I guess in cryptocurrency, you can really apply some stock market strategy to earn through trading platforms like binance or bitfinex. But expect more volatility out of it.
Activity: 987
Merit: 254
December 29, 2018, 12:39:29 PM
The market will soon begin to revive slowly. Therefore, a small portion of your money should be started to buy. In addition, the bull market with profit rates should be determined according to her strict determination.
Activity: 378
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 29, 2018, 11:54:57 AM
Of course, it is better to invest in a price decline, this is logical. But even at small races of the coin course you can earn
The main thing is to set reasonable prices for which you have to sell your coin. So as not to be greedy and not fly past the profits
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
December 29, 2018, 11:51:03 AM
invest in cryptocurrency for the long term ... so use funds that really aren't needed in the near future ... before investing, you should also study the rules or terms first ...
Activity: 392
December 29, 2018, 11:45:15 AM
Just see the graph of coin you can know the fluctuations, study the history. and you can buy coins when the price is low and sell the coins when price is high...i think everyone know this strategy.
the problem is, why if people understand this strategy, but still many people lose money and complain about the current conditions. isn't this a cheap price? why did they complain? why don't they buy it?
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
December 29, 2018, 11:02:49 AM
There may be many opinions, I think the best this buy bitcoin and hold. In any other cases, you will be deceived, because trade is like a roulette, the probability of losing is very high.
Bitcoin is indeed currently a low price requires holding and also building an investment. because we know that prices are currently falling.
Pages:
Jump to: